** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League 31st August matches

Darran

Just sticking up the tips for now will add reasoning if I get chance. Gosport (Naps can't work out why they are such a big price against a struggling Basingstoke) Harrogate (started the season strongly for a change and BPA not looked great so far Eastleigh/Bath double (Torquay were really bad on Saturday and 6/6 Bath go to 5/5 loses Weston) Gainsborough (in good form and go to an Alfreton team who still can't win) Lincoln (still think Gateshead are over achieveing) Boreham Wood (look over priced given how they have performed in the league so far)

4 games for me this monday : - Altrincham to beat Southport - Aldershot draw no bet against Braintree - Bath to beat Weston - Maidstone to beat Chelmsford ( i saw stones game against Eastbourne and they deserve at least a draw , they´re in a good form and i think they will win today )

Two over 2,5 games for me . Corby - Solihull Two high scoring sides in the League. Sammons (6) and Tshimanga Kabongo (5) scored 11 of 14 goals for Corby, expect at least one of them to scpre today even they're facing a table topper, also goal rich side. United of Manchester - Curzon After bad start hosts are back on track with two wins, scored 3 at each game, so I believe that they could produce the same against struggling guests.

The match that interests me is Southport-Altrincham. It wouldn't appear that either side can win anything...I'm wondering what on earth happened to make the home side so dire.
They were pretty bad last season. Bad manager and a poor squad meant they looked like they would be one of the bottom four this season. I was tempted to back alty but they are a bit short especially as they aren't as good away as they are at home.

If you want to know how my brain works...as the odds on Southport keep rising' date=' up to 3.22 at my book, I become inclined to take them. They're at home against a poor opponent, and one thinks they have to win sometime. I'm waiting to see what the odds do in the last half hour.[/quote'] Took draw @ 3.44 as the odds suddenly tumbled, late money coming in on Southport.