** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A ~ August 29th & 30th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] Saturday 29 August 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bologna v Sassuolo (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Milan v Empoli (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] Sunday 30 August 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Roma v Juventus (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.73[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atalanta v Frosinone (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Carpi v Internazionale (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.88[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chievo v Lazio (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Genoa v Hellas Verona (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Napoli v Sampdoria (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.51[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Torino v Fiorentina (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Udinese v Palermo (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Genoa V Hellas Verona Hellas Verona +0.50 @ 1.847 Matchbook > 5% BR The corresponding fixture between these two sides in 2014/2015 finished 5-2 Genoa. Gian Piero Gasperini’s team surprised a few people last season, myself included, but things maybe tough for them in the opening rounds of 2015/2016. First off, the extremely dangerous front 3 of Niang, Perotti and Falque will not be turning out for Genoa this coming Sunday. Niang and Falque left in the summer window while Perotti is currently injured. Key central midfielder Bertolacci has also left along with Genoa’s best wing-back – Edenilson. Meanwhile first choice keeper Perin will also be unavailable on Sunday due to injury. The league contribution from the players mentioned in 2014/2015 was 28 goals and 23 assists combined. Gasperini has of course set about replacing his key players with the likes of Lazovic, Capel, Gakpe and Pandev and whilst I think they can all perform at this level, it may take some time before we see the direct and decisive play that Genoa were known for in 2014/2015. I watched Hellas Verona V Roma at the weekend and I was impressed with Andrea Mandorlini’s side. Verona looked sharp and well drilled and deserved to take something from the game in my view. Mandorlini’s team has pretty much consolidated over the summer with some decent additions thrown in with LB Souprayen, CM Viviani, WFW Siligardi and CF Pazzini. Should also be noted that Romulo is back playing for them now, a player I really rate highly at this level, whether he’ll still be there at the end of the window is another matter. I expect to see a response from Genoa after their opening day defeat at Palermo. Gasperini’s team is known to press high and attack from the first minute so Verona will need to be concentrated from the word go. Because of their cavalier attacking style Genoa tend to leave a lot of space behind their lines and Verona know how to exploit this with direct counters using balls over the top through the likes of Hallfredsson and Greco. Last season Genoa overwhelmed Verona with the wealth of attacking talent and dangerous wing players they had on display but I feel the contest this Sunday will be more evenly matched. Genoa have lost a lot of key players over the summer while Verona have consolidated and made some tidy additions to their squad. Mandorlini’s side looked very concentrated in their opening game against Roma and they should see their next game at Genoa as an opportunity to pickup a positive result.

Napoli V Sampdoria Sampdoria +1.25 @ 1.909 Matchbook > 5% BR I opposed Samp in the opening round after their Europa league debacle but they performed very well against Carpi right from the get go. We can’t get too excited about the margin of their 5-2 victory as Carpi’s defending was atrocious, while Sampdoria’s finishing was excellent. For me, Sampdoria are pretty decent going forward with the likes of Soriano, Eder and Muriel, they will definitely have no problems scoring goals this season. I still have issues with them at the back as their defense is not as strong as last year but they do still have a very solid keeper in the form of Viviano. Napoli on the other hand had a poor start to their league campaign with a 2-1 defeat to Sassuolo. Maurizio Sarri’s team looked dangerous in the opening exchanges with Marek Hamsik more effective in his preferred deeper midfield role. Despite this, Napoli soon faded, their match fitness is not up to scratch yet while a new look backline was at sixes and sevens. Napoli struggled to defend against Sassuolo’s quick and incisive attacks and I feel Sampdoria can pose a similar attacking threat with the likes of Soriano, Eder and Muriel. We should definitely expect to see a response from Napoli here, they will be playing in front of their home crowd where they can prove to be a very difficult team to compete with. I expect we will see Ghoulam return at left-back for the home side to shore up a shaky defense and clearly Napoli are a level above Sampdoria in terms of player quality and squad depth. Despite this, Sampdoria are clearly better developed in terms of their sharpness and match fitness, they have players that can test Napoli’s defense and I don’t think the away side should be available on such a big line here given the circumstances.

Roma vs Juventus Preview: Can the Old Lady Win After a Poor Start? Roma and Juventus take on each other in an early season title clash with both teams determined to rectify their below par starts to the Serie A campaigns. Another loss for either side could start to pile on the pressure for the managers in this cut throat league. THE BET Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 2/1 with William Hill Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/roma-v...ter-poor-start

Atalanta - Frosinone pick: Atalanta -0.75 @ 2.00 Sbo stake: 1/10 Atalanta (4-3-3): Sportiello; Masiello, Toloi, Paletta, Dramé; De Roon, Migliaccio, Kurtic; Moralez, Pinilla, Gomez. A disp.: Bassi, Conti, Stendardo, Cherubin, Raimondi, Bellini, Brivio, Grassi, Giorgi, D'Alessandro, Estigarribia, Monachello. All.: Reja Squalificati: Carmona Indisponibili: Cigarini, Denis, Suagher Frosinone (4-4-2): Leali; Rosi, Blanchard, Diakitè, Crivello; Paganini, Gori, Gucher, Soddimo; Longo, Dionisi. A disp.: Zappino, M. Ciofani, Crivello, Bertoncini, Sammarco, Russo, Frara, Chibsah, Verde, Carlini, Tonev, D.Ciofani All.: Stellone Squalificati: - Indisponibili: - Newcomer in league Frosinone, no good transfers, Torino destroy Frosionone and for sure they are first candidate for Serie B. Atalanta always great record at home, solid first game against Inter many experienced players, and I believe they will easy won this match.