** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

US Open 2015

Back Roger Federer to beat Novak Djokovic for a 8/10 stake at 2.10 with BetVictor I'd have the odds almost the other way around here in all fairness. The longer format of the game speaks in favour of the Serb, but recent performances and other things speak in favour of Federer, who seems to be as hungry as ever to finally capture that elusive Grand Slam title. At 2.10, Federer looks like the right bet to me. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/us-open-betting-can-roger-sabr-his-way-to-the-elusive-title-

Back Roberta Vinci (+6.5) to beat Serena Williams for a 8/10 stake at 2.00 with Bet365 Back Flavia Pennetta (+4.5) to beat Simona Halep for a 8/10 stake at 1.92 with Unibet Fancy the underdogs today, although for different reasons. Williams hasn't been at her best so far and the pressure is only piling on now that she's just two wins away from the historic milestone, so I can see her being a bit average today once again - and Vinci has covered this handicap line against her before as well. Pennetta, on the other hand, is certainly good enough on her own to beat Halep, and I think that she's going to make it tight at the very least, especially if Halep is a bit limited by her ongoing health issue and/or her long match from yesterday. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/us-open-betting-women-s-semis-the-order-of-the-day-on-thursday
Fantastic betting Czech How do you do it

US Open Preview Mens Singles Final : Novak Djokovic vs Roger Federer Over 44.5 games 10/11 paddy power Djokovic to lose the first set and win the match 4/1 pady power Match goes to five sets 11/4 paddy power Three or more Tie breaks in the match 8/1 paddy power Either player to save match point and win the match 9/1 sky bet Match to go to a fifth set Tie break 7/1 sky bet No breaks of serve in first set 2/1 sky bet Match to be won with an ace 8/1 sky bet Now this is a match i cant wait to see because i would be disappointed if it was not a classic as these two have been best two players in the tournament by some distance The way they have won their matches so easily is quite frightening as the two semi finals were not that easy and for them not to lose a set means they are really on the form of their lives This match i think will be a tight affair and i fancy Federer to win the first set maybe on a Tie break as he always has good start to matches and i think Federer does need to have a good start There will be probaly a few tie breaks in the match as the two players are too good to get broken and the way this is going i think it will go to five sets but if it does then i dont fancy Federer to win that one as he will get tired Womens Doubles Final : Martina Hingis and Sania Mirza vs Casey Dellacqua and Yaroslava Shvedova Over 21.5 games 4/5 paddy power Over 2.5 sets 5/4 paddy power Im looking forward to this as Hingis will be trying to win her second doubles title of the tournament They are facing a tough team but i feel that even if it goes to a third set Hingis and Mirza should come through as they are the number one doubles team