** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Five reasons why... Arsenal are ready to win the Premier League

Five points I totally agree on. Winning is a habit for sure and it appears Wenger and Arsenal have rediscovered it. I also think Coquelin coming of age is another reason. He's had a similar impact in protecting the Arsenal defence that Matic has had at Chelsea. Can they go on and win it? I still have doubts over Giroud's consistency as a striker and the composure of the centre backs. I would probably be tipping them to finish 2nd this season. I think the winners will come from either Manchester United or Chelsea.

Five points I totally agree on. Winning is a habit for sure and it appears Wenger and Arsenal have rediscovered it. I also think Coquelin coming of age is another reason. He's had a similar impact in protecting the Arsenal defence that Matic has had at Chelsea. Can they go on and win it? I still have doubts over Giroud's consistency as a striker and the composure of the centre backs. I would probably be tipping them to finish 2nd this season. I think the winners will come from either Manchester United or Chelsea.
Why have you tipped Arsenal to win in another thread then??

Premier League Preview: Can Chelsea Win Back-to-Back Titles? 05-08-2015, 16:45 The new Premier League season begins this weekend and the big talk is about who will win the 2015/16 title. Chelsea are the slight favourites with bookmakers offering odds of 7/4 but there is also close competition from Arsenal, Manchester City, and Manchester United with some punters even backing Liverpool to be in the mix come next May. Do you agree with the bookies? Who do you think will win the 2015/16 Premier League? BETS Arsenal to win outright @ 4/1 with William Hill Liverpool to finish in the top four @ 11/4 with bet365 Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/premie...to-back-titles This is from another thread that you started so arsenal will win, man u or chelsea will win and arsenal will come second i am confused