** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Euro U19 Tournament Final, Sunday 19th July 19.00

Spain U19/Russia U19: Buy Russia's leading minutes at 18 with Spreadex and their win index at 9.5 with SPIN This is the final of the UEFA U19 Championship and I'm not convinced there's too much between these teams. I've been looking for ways to get with Russia that strike me as offering some value. The first bet is one that has been available for as long as I can remember but that I have hardly ever played before. The notion of Russia leading the game for more than 18 minutes appeals to me enough to give it a go. These 2 teams met in the group stage with Russia winning 3-1 and leading for 42 minutes in the process. That was the only game that Spain were behind in so their average "losing minutes" is only 10.5. Russia lead in 2 of their other games (for 20 and 40 minutes) so their average in this market has been 34. The win index bet can only make up at 25 for a win in 90 minutes, 10 for the draw and 0 for defeat. A price of 10 is exactly the same as backing draw no bet at 6/4 (+15 for a win, -10 for a loss and level for a draw). Buying at 9.5 just edges backing DNB at the available 13/8. Was torn between this and 8/5 for them to lift the trophy but decided I'd rather take the safer option that doesn't expose me to the risk of what happens in extra time and/or penalties. Unit stake on the latter bet is double that on the former. Best outcome is Russia take an early lead and go on to win without Spain managing to equalise. Maximum loss results if Spain win in 90 minutes without Russia leading at any point.