** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Slovakia > Fortuna League > 2015-16

The new season of Slovak league is starting tomorrow, with these 3 matches to be played: [TABLE=class: table-main, width: 536] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1437238800-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]19:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 2]Dun. Streda - Senica[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]2.04[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.20[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.34[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1437238800-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]19:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, colspan: 2]Michalovce - Trencin[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]4.51[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]3.48[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #EEEEEE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1437238800-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]19:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 2]Ruzomberok - Skalica[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]4.03[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]6.00[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] It is always risky to make bets in the first round and we all should be careful. Dun. Streda vs. Senica is really unpredictable game at the moment, with both teams having high ambitions but I expect them to be mid-table teams this season. I expect Dunajská Streda to be a solid home team due to their fan support and if they win tomorrow I wouldn´t be surprised. I think that Senica lost a few players during the summer and I can´t find adequate substitutes, but as I said, this is impossible to predict. Ruzomberok vs. Skalica is the game that might produce some goals, probably combined with home win. Skalica is newly promoted squad, for me a big suprise of last season in Second division, and I see their enthusiasm. That might result in offensive style of play tomorrow but that´s also the style that Ružomberok wants to show this season, so there might be a few goals. But once again, no bet for me. However, I´m going to make a one bet on Saturday, because I think it´s a must. Michalovce, another newly promoted team, is playing against current Slovak champion, AS Tren?ín. As you might know, Tren?ín just lost on Tuesday at home against Steaua Bucharest 0-2, and that is obviously my reason why to bet against them tomorrow. I can´t imagine that they are focused on this league game at the moment, with 2nd leg coming in a few days and if I consider their mentality - never give up - and they hadn´t and they still believe in winning by 2 goals in Bucharest, tomorrow´s game doesn´t have much importance. Playing in Michalovce means playing on the other side of the country, and even if I don´t know the way how they travelled there, it doesn´t really help you with your mind being in the Champions league. As I said, home team is newly promoted, they must be really excited about this game - first round, at home, against current champion! Michalovce DNB @3.83 Tipsport

The new season of Slovak league is starting tomorrow, with these 3 matches to be played: [TABLE=class: table-main, width: 536] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1437238800-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]19:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 2]Dun. Streda - Senica[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]2.04[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.20[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.34[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1437238800-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]19:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, colspan: 2]Michalovce - Trencin[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]4.51[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]3.48[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #EEEEEE]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #EEEEEE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1437238800-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]19:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 2]Ruzomberok - Skalica[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]4.03[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]6.00[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] It is always risky to make bets in the first round and we all should be careful. Dun. Streda vs. Senica is really unpredictable game at the moment, with both teams having high ambitions but I expect them to be mid-table teams this season. I expect Dunajská Streda to be a solid home team due to their fan support and if they win tomorrow I wouldn´t be surprised. I think that Senica lost a few players during the summer and I can´t find adequate substitutes, but as I said, this is impossible to predict. Ruzomberok vs. Skalica is the game that might produce some goals, probably combined with home win. Skalica is newly promoted squad, for me a big suprise of last season in Second division, and I see their enthusiasm. That might result in offensive style of play tomorrow but that´s also the style that Ružomberok wants to show this season, so there might be a few goals. But once again, no bet for me. However, I´m going to make a one bet on Saturday, because I think it´s a must. Michalovce, another newly promoted team, is playing against current Slovak champion, AS Tren?ín. As you might know, Tren?ín just lost on Tuesday at home against Steaua Bucharest 0-2, and that is obviously my reason why to bet against them tomorrow. I can´t imagine that they are focused on this league game at the moment, with 2nd leg coming in a few days and if I consider their mentality - never give up - and they hadn´t and they still believe in winning by 2 goals in Bucharest, tomorrow´s game doesn´t have much importance. Playing in Michalovce means playing on the other side of the country, and even if I don´t know the way how they travelled there, it doesn´t really help you with your mind being in the Champions league. As I said, home team is newly promoted, they must be really excited about this game - first round, at home, against current champion! Michalovce DNB @3.83 Tipsport
Michalovce 0-1 Trencin LOST Michalovce played a solid game, hit the post twice and unfortunately conceded a gol 5 minutes before full time. Their performance was promising, they might be able to win games like this in the future.

Michalovce 0-1 Trencin LOST Michalovce played a solid game, hit the post twice and unfortunately conceded a gol 5 minutes before full time. Their performance was promising, they might be able to win games like this in the future.
I agree with you, but Michalovce are the weakest team in this league and they will relegate I think.

• 2 months later...

Trnava - Zl. Moravce

Trnava is favorite here according to bookie, but i dont agree with it. In current form Trnava has problem with teams like Zl. Moravce, because they need to be creative and in this time Trnava has problem with that. Trnava played only two matches at home this season, won with one of the best team in Fortuna liga Zilina and lost to weak Michalovce. Zl. Moravce is team like Michalovce. They will defend and rely on counterattack. Considering also rainy day it hard to predict this match. 

no bet or small stake Zl. Moravce +1AH (odds 2.05)

Trnava - Zl. Moravce

Trnava is favorite here according to bookie, but i dont agree with it. In current form Trnava has problem with teams like Zl. Moravce, because they need to be creative and in this time Trnava has problem with that. Trnava played only two matches at home this season, won with one of the best team in Fortuna liga Zilina and lost to weak Michalovce. Zl. Moravce is team like Michalovce. They will defend and rely on counterattack. Considering also rainy day it hard to predict this match

no bet or small stake Zl. Moravce +1AH (odds 2.05)

result 2:1 - push 

Senica – Myjava

Senica after two wins lost away in Zl. Moravce 3-0, but these wins were against two weaker teams. On the other hand Myjava play well in last rounds. Myjava is very good in free kicks and corner kicks and has a very good chance to score in this match from this situation, because of weaker Senica´s defense.

My pick: Myjava 0AH

Ruzomberok – D. Streda

This match can end in any result. Ruzomberok lost last match, but after replacing coach Ruzomberok is in very good form. D. Streda didnt win in last three matches, but D. Streda is still able to win or draw in Ruzomberok. It´s hard to predict something in this match.

no bet

Trencin – Skalica

Trencin is big favorite in this match and I think Trencin will win this match. But this match wont be easy. Skalica is able to score one or maybe two goals and can torment big favorite in this match. Trencin has of course big advantage with its artificial grass, but +2AH for Skalica is very tempting.

My pick: Skalica +2AH

Zilina – Michalovce

Zilina wants to confirm its three points from match in Trencin. Zilina has one of the best squad in league. Zilina only drew in last match at home with Skalica so it cannot do it again. Michalovce lost in last match only 1-2 with Slovan, but Slovan had a lot of big chances to score. I see here easy home win.

My pick: Zilina -2AH

Slovan – Podbrezova

After replacing coach Slovan increases its form. Of course someone can dispute that Slovan lost in Zilina 3-0 and only drew at home 0-0 with Trencin. But Trencin and Zilina are best teams in league. However, it should be note that Slovan had enough chances to score in these matches. Podbrezová is totally without any form and i dont believe Podbrezova can score in this match.

My pick: Slovan -1.75AH

Still without any AH odds. But I think all odds from my picks will be between 1.90 - 2.10. Will them add later.

Senica – Myjava

Senica after two wins lost away in Zl. Moravce 3-0, but these wins were against two weaker teams. On the other hand Myjava play well in last rounds. Myjava is very good in free kicks and corner kicks and has a very good chance to score in this match from this situation, because of weaker Senica´s defense.

My pick: Myjava 0AH 

Ruzomberok – D. Streda

This match can end in any result. Ruzomberok lost last match, but after replacing coach Ruzomberok is in very good form. D. Streda didnt win in last three matches, but D. Streda is still able to win or draw in Ruzomberok. It´s hard to predict something in this match.

no bet

Trencin – Skalica

Trencin is big favorite in this match and I think Trencin will win this match. But this match wont be easy. Skalica is able to score one or maybe two goals and can torment big favorite in this match. Trencin has of course big advantage with its artificial grass, but +2AH for Skalica is very tempting.

My pick: Skalica +2AH

Zilina – Michalovce

Zilina wants to confirm its three points from match in Trencin. Zilina has one of the best squad in league. Zilina only drew in last match at home with Skalica so it cannot do it again. Michalovce lost in last match only 1-2 with Slovan, but Slovan had a lot of big chances to score. I see here easy home win.

My pick: Zilina -2AH

Slovan – Podbrezova

After replacing coach Slovan increases its form. Of course someone can dispute that Slovan lost in Zilina 3-0 and only drew at home 0-0 with Trencin. But Trencin and Zilina are best teams in league. However, it should be note that Slovan had enough chances to score in these matches. Podbrezová is totally without any form and i dont believe Podbrezova can score in this match.

My pick: Slovan -1.75AH

Still without any AH odds. But I think all odds from my picks will be between 1.90 - 2.10. Will them add later.

Odds:

Myjava 0AH 1.92

Skalica +2AH 1.86

Zilina -2AH 1.90

Slovan -1.75AH 1.75

Senica – Myjava

My pick: Myjava 0AH 1.92

result 0:1 

Ruzomberok – D. Streda

no bet

result 1:0

Trencin – Skalica

My pick: Skalica +2AH 1.86

result 3:0 

Satisfied with todays results. Trencin scored its third goal in 80th minute and Myjava nice win.

Zilina – Michalovce

My pick: Zilina -2AH 1.90

result 2:0 - push 

Slovan – Podbrezova

My pick: Slovan -1.75AH 1.75

result 3:1 - half win 

Slovan - Zl. Moravce

Slovan will win this match for sure. But I dont think it will be with three goals difference. Slovan under the new coach improves its play, but squad of Zl. Moravce is very unpredictable and can score one goal. Last match Slovan won 3-1 (Podbrezova), but scored two goals after big goalkeeper´s mistakes. The final result can be 3-1, 2-0, 2-1.

Odds for Slovan -1.5 are too low, either for Zl. Moravce +2AH. So maybe the best pick will be Slovan -1.75AH.

My pick: Slovan -1.75AH (1.80 bet365)

Slovan - Zl. Moravce

Slovan will win this match for sure. But I dont think it will be with three goals difference. Slovan under the new coach improves its play, but squad of Zl. Moravce is very unpredictable and can score one goal. Last match Slovan won 3-1 (Podbrezova), but scored two goals after big goalkeeper´s mistakes. The final result can be 3-1, 2-0, 2-1.

Odds for Slovan -1.5 are too low, either for Zl. Moravce +2AH. So maybe the best pick will be Slovan -1.75AH.

My pick: Slovan -1.75AH (1.80 bet365)

result 2:0 - half win 

Skalica - Ruzomberok

It's very difficult to predict this game. Skalica as promoted team play quite well and Ruzomberok under new coach, too. Ruzomberok lost only in Myjava 1-2, but after twi big mistakes in defense. In this match I will focus on over/under. Six from last 7 Skalica's games had over 2.5 goals in total. But today I see a low scoring game. Ruzomberok with good defense against team like Skalica. Ruzomberok in last 4 away games scored exact one goal. My prediction: 1-1, 0-1, 1-0.

My pick: under 2.5 goals (1.90 bet365)

Trnava - Myjava

Another difficult game for Trnava. Trnava is at home and need to push. And here's the problem. It's better for Trnava when it is outsider or plays away. Myjava have been undefeated in theit last 7 games. But Trnava lost in their new stadium game with Michalovce and cannot lose another one. It's very difficult to predict winner of this game and also over/under. My prediction: 1-2, 1-1, 2-1.

My pick: no bet

Zilina - Podbrezova

Podbrezova in big crisis. They lost last 7 matches.Zilina as candidate for champion can neither lose nor draw games like these. I expect easy win in this game, but odds for Zilina -1.75AH are too low. My prediction: 3:1, 2:0.

Trencin - Michalovce

I will go for over in this game. Trencin with very good offensive play, but also they conceded almost in every game at home. Michalovce are in the bottom of the table, but they as promoted team are improving their play and can focus on counterattack here. I expect goal festival in this game. My prediction: 3-1, 4-1.

My pick: over 3AH (1.960 pinnacle)

Skalica - Ruzomberok

It's very difficult to predict this game. Skalica as promoted team play quite well and Ruzomberok under new coach, too. Ruzomberok lost only in Myjava 1-2, but after twi big mistakes in defense. In this match I will focus on over/under. Six from last 7 Skalica's games had over 2.5 goals in total. But today I see a low scoring game. Ruzomberok with good defense against team like Skalica. Ruzomberok in last 4 away games scored exact one goal. My prediction: 1-1, 0-1, 1-0.

My pick: under 2.5 goals (1.90 bet365)

result 0:1 - win

Trnava - Myjava

Another difficult game for Trnava. Trnava is at home and need to push. And here's the problem. It's better for Trnava when it is outsider or plays away. Myjava have been undefeated in theit last 7 games. But Trnava lost in their new stadium game with Michalovce and cannot lose another one. It's very difficult to predict winner of this game and also over/under. My prediction: 1-2, 1-1, 2-1.

Result: 2:1

Zilina - Podbrezova

Podbrezova in big crisis. They lost last 7 matches.Zilina as candidate for champion can neither lose nor draw games like these. I expect easy win in this game, but odds for Zilina -1.75AH are too low. My prediction: 3:1, 2:0.

Result: 1:3

Trencin - Michalovce

I will go for over in this game. Trencin with very good offensive play, but also they conceded almost in every game at home. Michalovce are in the bottom of the table, but they as promoted team are improving their play and can focus on counterattack here. I expect goal festival in this game. My prediction: 3-1, 4-1.

My pick: over 3AH (1.960 pinnacle)

Result 2:0 - lost  (two woodworks (one Trencin and one Michalovce) and another three big chances to score for Trencin)

Edited by mniXo

Senica - D.Streda

I dont have much time, so only few words. The game between two teams in crisis. D. Streda play well, but nowadays it is impossible to score goal for them. But it can change today. My prediction: 1-2, 1-1, 0-2

My pick: D. Streda 0AH (1.95 bet365)

Result 2:3 - win 

This round 2 x win, 1 x half win, 1 x lose.

• 2 weeks later...

ZL. MORAVCE - ZILINA

Marvelous lost in last round. Zilina lost at home with the last Podbrezova. They cannot lost another match, because now they are 5 points behind Trencin. And Trencin play at home this round, so three points for them are expected. But weather is really bad, so I dont expect a lot of goals. Zl. Moravce have won lalst two home matches, but with teams in crisis.Missings: Zl. Moravce (P.Kovac, Bamba - injuries), Zilina (Paur - cards, Piacek - injury). My prediction: 0:2

My pick: under 2.75AH goals (2.140 pinnacle)

ZL. MORAVCE - ZILINA

Marvelous lost in last round. Zilina lost at home with the last Podbrezova. They cannot lost another match, because now they are 5 points behind Trencin. And Trencin play at home this round, so three points for them are expected. But weather is really bad, so I dont expect a lot of goals. Zl. Moravce have won lalst two home matches, but with teams in crisis.Missings: Zl. Moravce (P.Kovac, Bamba - injuries), Zilina (Paur - cards, Piacek - injury). My prediction: 0:2

My pick: under 2.75AH goals (2.140 pinnacle)

wow 4:0 - lost

TRNAVA - D.STREDA

Trnava won last three matches in Fortuna liga, but lost in Slovnaft Cup 0-3 with Kosice. D. Streda won last match in league after 4 losses. Before Trnava lost in Cup I was thinking about D. Streda 0AH or something like that. But now management of Trnava is angry and calls for win. D. Streda without Akos Sarka and it is appreciable loss for D. Streda. My prediction: 2:1, 1:1

RUZOMBEROK - SENICA

Ruzomberok in very good form. Also game in Myjava (they lost 1-2) was good for them. On the other hand, Senica lost last three matches and are tottaly without any form. Normally, clear win for host. Maybe (-1AH or -1.25AH). But I am afraid of weather. My prediction: 2:1, 2:0 If you find somewhere Ruzomberok -0.75AH at odd about 2.00, take it.

TRENCIN - PODBREZOVA

Again, normally ease win for home team. But this game will be without audience. Podbrezova won in last match in Zilina and played well. But players of Zilina played nothing. So it is difficult to say if Podbrezova began to play better. This game is just for watching. My predicion: 2:0, 2:1

MYJAVA - SLOVAN

The game between two good teams in league. Both team in good forms. I expect many goals. I think we will see an open and attacking football with both squads trying to win this game. My prediction: 2:2

My pick: over 2.75AH goals (2.15 pinnacle)

TRNAVA - D.STREDA

Trnava won last three matches in Fortuna liga, but lost in Slovnaft Cup 0-3 with Kosice. D. Streda won last match in league after 4 losses. Before Trnava lost in Cup I was thinking about D. Streda 0AH or something like that. But now management of Trnava is angry and calls for win. D. Streda without Akos Sarka and it is appreciable loss for D. Streda. My prediction: 2:1, 1:1

result: 2:0

RUZOMBEROK - SENICA

Ruzomberok in very good form. Also game in Myjava (they lost 1-2) was good for them. On the other hand, Senica lost last three matches and are tottaly without any form. Normally, clear win for host. Maybe (-1AH or -1.25AH). But I am afraid of weather. My prediction: 2:1, 2:0 If you find somewhere Ruzomberok -0.75AH at odd about 2.00, take it.

result: 0:1

TRENCIN - PODBREZOVA

Again, normally ease win for home team. But this game will be without audience. Podbrezova won in last match in Zilina and played well. But players of Zilina played nothing. So it is difficult to say if Podbrezova began to play better. This game is just for watching. My predicion: 2:0, 2:1

result: 2:1

MYJAVA - SLOVAN

The game between two good teams in league. Both team in good forms. I expect many goals. I think we will see an open and attacking football with both squads trying to win this game. My prediction: 2:2

My pick: over 2.75AH goals (2.15 pinnacle)
result: 0:2 - lost 

MICHALOVCE - SKALICA

Game between two promoted teams. The stadium will be full and audience will push Michalovce to win this match. Skalica have better squad, but in this match I expect their loss. Both teams without any important missings. My  prediction: 1:0, 2:1

My pick: Michalovce -0.75AH (2.00 pinnacle)

MICHALOVCE - SKALICA

Game between two promoted teams. The stadium will be full and audience will push Michalovce to win this match. Skalica have better squad, but in this match I expect their loss. Both teams without any important missings. My  prediction: 1:0, 2:1

My pick: Michalovce -0.75AH (2.00 pinnacle)

result 3:1 - WON 

TRNAVA - RUZOMBEROK

Trnava have won four consecutive games. The question is, will be this game their fifth? Both teams play well nowadays. Ruzomberok lost last match at home with Senica 0-1, but had many chances to score and were better team than Senica. Trnava had big problem with striker, but David Depetris signed contract with them and scored 4 goals in his three attendences. Trnava in this match with Majtan and Godal (they didnt play in last game - cards). Missings - Trnava: Carnota, Gressak, Cleber (injury), Mikovic (cards) - Ruzomberok: Senecky, Nagy, Vavirk, Sapara, Luptak (injury) My prediction: 2:1

My pick: Trnava (2.00 bet365)

TRNAVA - RUZOMBEROK

Trnava have won four consecutive games. The question is, will be this game their fifth? Both teams play well nowadays. Ruzomberok lost last match at home with Senica 0-1, but had many chances to score and were better team than Senica. Trnava had big problem with striker, but David Depetris signed contract with them and scored 4 goals in his three attendences. Trnava in this match with Majtan and Godal (they didnt play in last game - cards). Missings - Trnava: Carnota, Gressak, Cleber (injury), Mikovic (cards) - Ruzomberok: Senecky, Nagy, Vavirk, Sapara, Luptak (injury) My prediction: 2:1

My pick: Trnava (2.00 bet365)

result 2:1 - won 

Edited by mniXo
result