** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

both teams to score idea trebles

Put a treble on for a small amount of money i.e. £5 or £10. 3x teams all on yes as a treble. if it wins, reinvest all but the stake on the next bet.. ie if £5 wins £32 then put on £27 on bet number 2. keep going using trebles through the stages. If i lose i simply go back a stage and try again. thoughts??

Its harder than it looks , I tried it myself and what looked like bankers ended up the ones that beat it , even doubles and singles are hard to get up and keep a streak going. just my experience though, I much prefer over 0.5 goals and will be starting it when the football starts again, good luck if you try it.

so over 0.5 goals is simply just the game having 1 goal i.e. not 0-0? the odds must be very low for that.
The odds are very low but ive learned with my two failed hunts is its better to keep winning small amounts and prolonging it rather than larger odds and getting burnt often.

The odds are very low but ive learned with my two failed hunts is its better to keep winning small amounts and prolonging it rather than larger odds and getting burnt often.
good point. so 1 goal is enough to win your bet? seems to easy :-)

• 2 weeks later...
has anyone tried this or similar?
Not exactly BTTSM though I was a contestant on Michael Barrymore's Strike it Lucky with the notorious hotspots, so a very similar experience. Fcuk knows how I managed to get out of that pool later? I like the BTTS plan more though as the odds are typically 1.65- 2.2. . how about reinvesting 50% only of the profit after each winning bet? And maybe use doubles only but retain 10% of the profit in a pot and have a shot at a quad or five timer every so often?

Hi, an interesting idea BTTS. I use the Result Rush where BTTS and then you predict the result Home, Away or Draw. It may seem harder but the odds are higher. I usually back 5 games for £3, didn't win last season, but won £3.5k the season before on one bet(still in shock). This season I'm just gonna do 3 games for a small stake.:p