** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

''A'' PFG 2015\2016

On 18.11.2015 06:46:24, Simeon Borisof said:

Slavia-Ludogorets

After a good run of results,Slavia were heavily beaten in Lovech which massively affected on their self-esteem.They were flying high and their owner said that the team is ready for top 3 and suddenly...4:0 against another top 3 candidate.Slavia are a team who likes better being on the road as an underdog than playing at their own stadium because they have to lead the tempo and control the game.This match is really about Ludogorets though.They have the best players around but due to a bad management they've been struggling in the past 6 months.Negative results led to changing the coach and now Dermenjiev is back in charge after just a several months away from the club.Immediately after the rotation bulgarians in the club said that this is was a necessary change because Eranosyan(previous coach) was  tolerating the foreign players.Ludogorets had a friendly game against Crvena Zvezda during the international break which they won with ease and style and seem to be getting their mojo back.I expect a solid and focused performance from the team who can take advantage of the trembling Slavia who got heavily defeated in the worst moment possible-just before welcoming the best proposition around.H2H speaks undoubtedly in the visitor's favour and i can't see that changing this weekend.My bet:Ludogorets to win @ 1.55 with bwin,  0;1

slavia.png

Ludogorets-Beroe

In the last round Ludogorets expectedly defeated Slavia while Beroe and Litex drew in an entertaining 3:3.3rd vs 4th here and only 1 point between them.Ludogorets are on an uphill but still far from their best while Beroe are in the form of their lives.All of the previous 5 meetings had been tight and close encounters with the last 2 of them ending level.Although Ludogorets beat Slavia i wasn't impressed by them.There were a few occasions when their defence was broken down but Slavia didn't manage to find the back of the net.The attack is decent but not lethal enough in front of the goal.Beroe on the other side managed to score 12 goals in 4 games and are starting to find their recently missing scoring boots but at what cost?In that process(last 4 games) they've conceded 5 which is as many as they had leaked so far in the championship so they are starting to play aggressive and attacking football but the defence suffers of course.I am not sure about this Friday's game because both teams know each other very well and are aware of the fact tha if any of them opens up too much the other could punish him.I am leaning towards a draw here because there really is not too much between them.I am struggling to find a valuable bet in terms of goals because i don't know whether this is going to be a classic or both teams will take a cautious approach.Anyhow, my bet would be the draw here given the statistics between them.Draw @ 3.50 with bet365.

ludogorets-beroe_st_emblemi.jpg

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Litex-Botev

Litex were held to an entertaing draw in the last round in Stara Zagora and might be feeling sorry for not taking all 3 points to Lovech in that night.Now,they are back at home to host Botev who got back on winning ways by winning in varna last round against Cherno More.Litex were great upfront and actually could've scored a few more but let's not get greedy.Their defence was fully concetrated on helping the attackers to net one more so they forgot their main role.But you couldn't blame them for concedeing that much against a team who is flying high at the minute at his own ground.This weekend should be different.They will welcome Botev who although won in Varna,created next to nothing.It's just Cherno More suicide themselves with the tactics the coach has chosen.Botev really have no weapons to hurt Litex who are great at home and after such a display last weekend must be fired up to take all the 3 points.They've won all the 3 games in 2015 against this opponent without even concedeing and that could be once again be the case here.Botev are no great shakes,especially away from Plovdiv and will leave Lovech defeated.Litex\Litex HT\FT @ evs with bet365.

derbi8-600x380.png

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Levski-Slavia

After a tricky last set of fixtures(odds on Pirin against Levski opened @ 13 for a hw and just before KO they dropped to 5...)Levski will be welcoming Slavia.My outright bet on Levski is still likely to come in so not a big deal after recent failure.Levski lost in Blagoevgrad but they were all over their hosts but that 29 sec goal shocked them too much and they couldn't find the way to their opponents net.Levski were the better of the two and i have no doubt that if it wasn't that early goal Levski would've won that  game but water under the bridge for me.Levski and Slavia traditionally play tight games with a lot of tackling all over the field.I have my reasons to think this game could be a low scoring one.The situation in both camps is kind of similar.Levski lost to the last placed Pirin and if they are to keep the distance between them and Ludogorets they must win this weekend.It's still in the early stages but you cannot lose against the last placed and hope for the best so i think Stoev has something to tell his players after their last performance.Levski were on a decent run of wins before that and this shouldn't affect them too much.Still i expect a more defensive approach and ball possession from the Blues while Slavia will do what they do best-sit back and wait,relying on Manzorro to do something.Both teams have tight defences and their attacks are not a trustworthy one's so i would be all over under 2.5 goals.Slavia had been defeated too many times recently and know that the wounded beast might finish them with ease if they try to attack and open up too much from the very beginning.I think this game have 1:0 or 2;0 written all over itself but instead of hw which is priced really low to me i will go for an underish game here.Under 2.5 goals @ 1.60 with bet365.

levsla.jpg

Edited by Simeon Borisof

On 25.11.2015 08:14:25, Simeon Borisof said:

Litex-Botev

Litex were held to an entertaing draw in the last round in Stara Zagora and might be feeling sorry for not taking all 3 points to Lovech in that night.Now,they are back at home to host Botev who got back on winning ways by winning in varna last round against Cherno More.Litex were great upfront and actually could've scored a few more but let's not get greedy.Their defence was fully concetrated on helping the attackers to net one more so they forgot their main role.But you couldn't blame them for concedeing that much against a team who is flying high at the minute at his own ground.This weekend should be different.They will welcome Botev who although won in Varna,created next to nothing.It's just Cherno More suicide themselves with the tactics the coach has chosen.Botev really have no weapons to hurt Litex who are great at home and after such a display last weekend must be fired up to take all the 3 points.They've won all the 3 games in 2015 against this opponent without even concedeing and that could be once again be the case here.Botev are no great shakes,especially away from Plovdiv and will leave Lovech defeated.Litex\Litex HT\FT @ evs with bet365.   2;1\4;2 :)

derbi8-600x380.png

On 25.11.2015 08:26:40, Simeon Borisof said:

Levski-Slavia

After a tricky last set of fixtures(odds on Pirin against Levski opened @ 13 for a hw and just before KO they dropped to 5...)Levski will be welcoming Slavia.My outright bet on Levski is still likely to come in so not a big deal after recent failure.Levski lost in Blagoevgrad but they were all over their hosts but that 29 sec goal shocked them too much and they couldn't find the way to their opponents net.Levski were the better of the two and i have no doubt that if it wasn't that early goal Levski would've won that  game but water under the bridge for me.Levski and Slavia traditionally play tight games with a lot of tackling all over the field.I have my reasons to think this game could be a low scoring one.The situation in both camps is kind of similar.Levski lost to the last placed Pirin and if they are to keep the distance between them and Ludogorets they must win this weekend.It's still in the early stages but you cannot lose against the last placed and hope for the best so i think Stoev has something to tell his players after their last performance.Levski were on a decent run of wins before that and this shouldn't affect them too much.Still i expect a more defensive approach and ball possession from the Blues while Slavia will do what they do best-sit back and wait,relying on Manzorro to do something.Both teams have tight defences and their attacks are not a trustworthy one's so i would be all over under 2.5 goals.Slavia had been defeated too many times recently and know that the wounded beast might finish them with ease if they try to attack and open up too much from the very beginning.I think this game have 1:0 or 2;0 written all over itself but instead of hw which is priced really low to me i will go for an underish game here.Under 2.5 goals @ 1.60 with bet365.

levsla.jpg

2;0 :hope

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Cherno More-Litex

Although Cherno More won yesterday I am far not impressed by them.Loko PLD had their whole backline missing for that game and still the ball possession was 75:25.Loko had some good chances to open the score and actually outplayed their visitors but bad luck cost them the game.Cherno More played in their typical style,killing the tempo relying on counter attacks because they have no player who can orchestrate the game.Litex know that and should be leading it,dictating.They are young but talented team and with Asprilla in form they have nothing to worry about.Cherno More were in a dreadful form before the win against Loko and should not fool themselves they are playing good football.Litex are not that trustworthy on the road and ‘’Ticha’’ is always in bad condition for football which will help Cherno More defending the net.Actually that’s a typical game to stay away from-Cherno More are back at home after successful game on the road,the state of the pitch will help them,the crowd will give their support,Litex are awkward travelers but it’s just Cherno More have shown less than nothing lately and as I said yesterday’s win over wounded Loko was totally lucky and not deserved so cannot skip odds that high on Litex.Odds of 2.30 are no doubt attractive and hold value but taking all mentioned above into consideration I am taking a way safer bet:LItex DNB @ 1.72 with bet365.Both camps have full squads to choose from so injuries won't affect on the result.I expect a close game with Litex prevailing eventually. 1:1 Bet void

litex cherno more.jpg

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Beroe-Levsk

Beroe were heavily smashed on Friday and it seems like their defence is going through a difficult period.They are not enjoying the time on the field right now,concedeing plenty of late.Ludogorets managed to find the back of the net for 5 times while Beroe were looking pretty shocked.I am sure that Hubchev(Beroe’s coach) didn’t expect Ludogorets to start attacking from the very beginning going all out to attack.In fact,no one did-me too.I was expecting a cautious approach because both teams have dangerous players but it happened the other way.Anyhow,Beroe are back in Stara Zagora where they drew 3:3 to Litex 10 days ago.I expect really focused performance from them because they really should avoid losing this derby.Levski are on an uphill right now defeating Slavia with ease.My under 2.5 bet on Levski-Slavia was in jeopardy because The Blues looked very sharp upfront and good thing was that both Diaby and Kraev were not fully concentrated in front of goal.Two teams heading in the same direction but using different approach in their games.Levski posses the ball while Beroe hit on counter.I think we are se to see a few goals here.Levski must be confident after such a routine win at home and Stara Zagora is always a tough place to go so they cannot underrestimate their opponents this time.Beroe defence leaks at times and I think Levski will have their chances on Wednesday.The hosts are tough nut to crack and after the surprising 5:0 they should feel obligated to bring their A game in midweek.I expect both teams toe to toe from the very beginning and I think we should see both teams scoring here.Both camps have deadly attacks,although Levski's forwarders are not that reliable but should face some chances tomorrow.BTTS-Yes @ evs with bwin.

beroe-levski.jpg

Botev-Ludogorets

Botev were heavily beaten this weekend as well.Litex scored 4 against them which easily could’ve been 5-6.Obviously Botev are not having a great day today and their aim will be to avoid relegation.I think they’’ll have no problems doing that given that the other two candidates are Montana and Pirin so they must calm down and focus on their football.Botev have a great support at home and the crowd never leaves them behind.It will be a great game to watch with both teams playing on the front foot,especially Ludogorets.They were tremendous last weekend and looked unstoppable.Dermenjiev was set the team as further as he could with no thoughts of getting back.Actually Beroe were caught unprepared which helped their hosts a lot but still 5:0 speaks for itself.Botev are facing Ludogorets at worse time possible.They suffered a heavy defeat a few days ago while Ludogorets are flying high,chasing Levski for the 1st spot.They seem to be getting their mojo back and Stoyanov(GK) is back in the squad.He gives the defence extra solidity,guiding them.I think Botev stand no chance here and will be just a matter of time before the 1st one arrives.I will definetely be looking at the HT\FTaway win when bet365 release them but for now i am placing high stakes on the clear AW with bwin @ 1.45 which i think could be a good accumulator bet.GL!

botev-ludogoretos.jpg

Edited by Simeon Borisof

On 30.11.2015 16:41:14, Simeon Borisof said:

Botev-Ludogorets

Botev were heavily beaten this weekend as well.Litex scored 4 against them which easily could’ve been 5-6.Obviously Botev are not having a great day today and their aim will be to avoid relegation.I think they’’ll have no problems doing that given that the other two candidates are Montana and Pirin so they must calm down and focus on their football.Botev have a great support at home and the crowd never leaves them behind.It will be a great game to watch with both teams playing on the front foot,especially Ludogorets.They were tremendous last weekend and looked unstoppable.Dermenjiev was set the team as further as he could with no thoughts of getting back.Actually Beroe were caught unprepared which helped their hosts a lot but still 5:0 speaks for itself.Botev are facing Ludogorets at worse time possible.They suffered a heavy defeat a few days ago while Ludogorets are flying high,chasing Levski for the 1st spot.They seem to be getting their mojo back and Stoyanov(GK) is back in the squad.He gives the defence extra solidity,guiding them.I think Botev stand no chance here and will be just a matter of time before the 1st one arrives.I will definetely be looking at the HT\FTaway win when bet365 release them but for now i am placing high stakes on the clear AW with bwin @ 1.45 which i think could be a good accumulator bet.GL!

botev-ludogoretos.jpg

0:1\0:1. :hopeI forgot to add the odds on 2\2 HT\FT but bet365 were offering evs for that option.

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Good morning,Simeon.

What do you think about Slavia to win their game,and Pirin not to lose?

It's time for Slavia to take a win after losing from 3 of 3 top teams in a row. and especially Pirin are doing very well in last weeks.

Thanks ;)

23 hours ago, 1707 said:

Good morning,Simeon.

What do you think about Slavia to win their game,and Pirin not to lose?

It's time for Slavia to take a win after losing from 3 of 3 top teams in a row. and especially Pirin are doing very well in last weeks.

Thanks ;)

Well,to be fair both of these fixtures are far too unpredictable:

Slavia are the better team but were out of form which resulted in Kolev getting fired.His replacement would be his assisstant so i cannot see the team's general attitude on field changing too much.We should notice that this guy,is Emil Velev(current Montana coach)ex-assistant so this could turn into a kind of a mind game today with both managers trying to avoid the defeat and knowing each other very well.Slavia will miss their heart and soul upfront-Manzorro who adds great speed and creativity to their style.On the other hand Montana were the better team in the last round when they drew to Pirin in a game i feel they should've edged in the end.Both camps had little to no time to recover and the only bet i would take in this game is under 2.5 goals @ 1.61 with bet365 as i feel it's safer than the HW.One to mention is that Montana haven't scored a single goal in their last 6 outings so maybe that's the main reason for odds that low on the home team.I don't know whether the bookies are aware of Manzorro's abcense but ods definetely are not attractive to me to take them.If they raise to 1.80 i would but still far from that.I see a tactical approach from both managers and two teams desperate to take a point here so a draw could well  be on the table. 1:0

As i saw it,Pirin were outplayed by Montana and must be feeling lucky they didn't lose that game.Now,they are back at home where they are undefeated in their last 3 games including 2 draws against Ltiex and Ludogorets and a win against Levski.This is something they should be proud of and avoiding the defeat last round has kept their good run of form going.They are doing better as underdogs and i am not convinced i would bet on them as favourites.They are not reliable because they have no actual weapons upfront and all they are doing is protecting their net,trying to hit on counter.This one is another candidate for going under 2.5 because Pirin know they should not be going forward because their strenght is waiting at the back,playing cautiously.Loko PLD lost their home game to Cherno More but their whole backline was missing back then but still they had great chances to score and that loss was totally underserved.For today, they'll have Kotev and Dishliev(both CB's) and Lacimann(LM) out.That's the main reason they are priced as underdogs but from what i saw back in Plovdiv they can put in a great efforts and spirit to avoid being defeated.Draw @ 3.20 would be my call here as i cannnot trust Pirin at all.They are on a good run but in that process they've faced only teams who play on the front foot which suits today's hosts because all they had to do was staying at the back,defending.Today Loko won't go out to attack knowing they are vulnberable at the back so Pirin could be forced to do something they can't-leading the tempo.So as i see it there will be two teams who are not healthy scorers and may cancel each other out.3:0

Edited by Simeon Borisof

8 hours ago, Simeon Borisof said:

Slavia are the better team but were out of form which resulted in Kolev getting fired.His replacement would be his assisstant so i cannot see the team's general attitude on field changing too much.We should notice that this guy,is Emil Velev(current Montana coach)ex-assistant so this could turn into a kind of a mind game today with both managers trying to avoid the defeat and knowing each other very well.Slavia will miss their heart and soul upfront-Manzorro who adds great speed and creativity to their style.On the other hand Montana were the better team in the last round when they drew to Pirin in a game i feel they should've edged in the end.Both camps had little to no time to recover and the only bet i would take in this game is under 2.5 goals @ 1.61 with >bet365 as i feel it's safer than the HW.One to mention is that Montana haven't scored a single goal in their last 6 outings so maybe that's the main reason for odds that low on the home team.I don't know whether the bookies are aware of Manzorro's abcense but ods definetely are not attractive to me to take them.If they raise to 1.80 i would but still far from that.I see a tactical approach from both managers and two teams desperate to take a point here so a draw could well  be on the table. 1:0 :hope

Edited by Simeon Borisof

5 hours ago, 1707 said:

Thank you for finding time to answer , anyway I made a low stake combo with Slavia win and Pirin DC @ around 2.40... but to be honest Slavia were completely lucky to get that penalty in 90th minute.I continue to follow you in "A" PFG ;)

Slavia were the better team for nearly the whole game but in terms of possession.They had no clue how to score without Manzzoro but that 90+ penalty did the job.On the other hand Loko were holding up during the 1st 45 mins but they just felt apart after the first one came in.I think it's fair to say that Kamburov could've open the score for Loko but still Loko will struggle with these key players out for the next month.

Let's start from what i think is nap of the weekend in A PFG:

Botev-Levski

Once again my bet would be BTTS-Yes @ 1.90 with bet365.Although Levski failed to score in Stara Zagora i will be once again on both teams to score mainly because of the fact that both teams should start gaining pojnts.Traditionally,Botev are strong playing home team and really cannot afford to lose anymore points at home(they've lost their last 2 games here)usually these two play open and attractive football in Komatevo.In the last round Botev were totally outplayed by Ludogorets even though they lost just by 1 to nil.Botev play attacking football,especially at home and i fully expect them to give a good go tomorrow.Levski had been shaking lately and they've lost their last 2 outings so they really need to win this one in order to stay competetive.Diaby(CF) will be out which kind of limits Stoev's option upfront but they''ll have Ilyia Dimitrov fit,a talanted youngster who is ready and full of energy.I rate him to be a great replacement and a future 1st team player so that shouldn't be a big deal especially given the fact that Diaby has scored just once thus far.I expect both teams toe to toe and goals should be seen.Bet365 offers odds against for this option and my intentions are to take it.Odds on Levski are dropping but i can't see any particular reason why so my bet remains goals.As i see it odds close to evs hold great value in it..GL!

botev plovdiv-levski 26october.jpg

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Litex-Ludogorets

Another one which screams goals is the one between Litex and Ludogorets.I must say that Litex had played their best football against Ludogorets this season and they really know how they should act on the field against this opponent.Yesterday it was announced that Petrovic will be in charge from today.He has already been in Lovech for 3 times and knows the team very well so nothing to worry about.Litex used the game in Varna last round to rotate the squad a bit in order to keep them fresh for tomorrow so they know that that's agame they could win or at least must not lose if they are to fight for the 1st place this year.As i said they really count on Asprilla who is the best player around and can decide every single game.He is a great striker who not only scores goals but gives great assists as well.Litex are strong at home and i think they won't lose this one but goals seems a a better option given the odds..Both teams can attack and history between them speaks for goals too.Ludogorets topped the group after a win against Botev but they know they should keep giving their best in order to keep the distance between them and Levski so no underrestimation is possible.Both teams have all of their plaeyrs at their disposal and can field their best line ups i would be surprised to see a boring and goalless game here.BTTS-Yes @ 1.90 with bet365.GL!

m_1425135984.jpg

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Pirin-Cherno More

Pirin and Cherno More should really finish in a underish game here.Pirin could be tough one to break down but they struggle to score goals too.In the last round they managed to find the net for 3 times but that was mainly because Loko had their whole defensive line out and the fatigue took place.Both teams love to park the bus and wait so cannot see who will lead the game.Cherno More are a great physical side and won't let Pirin get near the goal while they won't be able to organize a good attack as well because they don't have a good CAM.Pirin coach that they should not fool themselves that they play good football and most important is that they don't lose speed and avoid the defeat.Cherno More have nothing to prove but still have a decent squad so i think this game won't finish with a HW..I I won't be surprised if this fixture gets decided by a single goal so my bet would be under 2.5 @ 1.60 with high stakes and under 1.5 @ 2.75 with medium both with bet365.GL!

m_1437320024.jpg

Slavia-Lokomotiv PLD

I was far from impressed by Slavia on Wednesday and they struggled big time without Manzorro when it comes to scoring goals.Expectedly,the game between them and Montana finished with less than 3 goals in it and a 90+ penalty decided the game.I think that even without their starting 4 at the back Loko had what it takes to avoid the defeat in this one.Slavia really lack the creativity upfront and Loko could neutralize them in the middle.Loko lost to Pirin by 3 goals to nil in Blagoevgrad but they played a good first 45 mins but the 1st goal ruined their strategy.Kamburov had a good chance to open the score for visiting side but he missed the target but if he wasn't the game could turn either way.I can see this one ending in a draw so my money goes to X2 DC @ 1.75 with bet365,I cannot trust Slavia at home where the home factor actually is not something you might want to concider.There are no home supporters so Loko should feel like they play on a neutral venue.The visitors know that Pirin are closing the gap between the two and should start learning to play without their key men.Slavia have no argument upfront and i think that the team from Plovdiv won't lose again.GL!.

slaviq-lokomotiv-copy-608x280.png

On 4.12.2015 16:09:11, Simeon Borisof said:

Litex-Ludogorets

Another one which screams goals is the one between Litex and Ludogorets.I must say that Litex had played their best football against Ludogorets this season and they really know how they should act on the field against this opponent.Yesterday it was announced that Petrovic will be in charge from today.He has already been in Lovech for 3 times and knows the team very well so nothing to worry about.Litex used the game in Varna last round to rotate the squad a bit in order to keep them fresh for tomorrow so they know that that's agame they could win or at least must not lose if they are to fight for the 1st place this year.As i said they really count on Asprilla who is the best player around and can decide every single game.He is a great striker who not only scores goals but gives great assists as well.Litex are strong at home and i think they won't lose this one but goals seems a a better option given the odds..Both teams can attack and history between them speaks for goals too.Ludogorets topped the group after a win against Botev but they know they should keep giving their best in order to keep the distance between them and Levski so no underrestimation is possible.Both teams have all of their plaeyrs at their disposal and can field their best line ups i would be surprised to see a boring and goalless game here.BTTS-Yes @ 1.90 with bet365.GL!  1:1:hope

m_1425135984.jpg

Cherno More-Ludogorets

Cherno More played long 120mins for the Cup to get eliminated eventually and now will have to focus only on the championship where they have nothing to play for realistically.They are far from both top and bottom and a mid-table finish is expected this year.This will be the last round for 2015 and after such a game which saw them losing the battle with Beroe on penalties i think they won't be that fired up for this Saturday.Ludogorets on the other hand had been eliminated for a long time and they top the league but should give their best to protect the 1st place in this round.They usually tend to struggle against this opponent but i think this time will be different.They are on a uphill,slowly finding their best while Cherno More are waiting for the winter break.Ludogorets had no Cup game midweek and had a full week to prepare for this important visit while Cherno More gave their best on Wednesday but were defeated at the end.I really can't see past Ludogorets in this one because they know that that will be the perfect time for them to hit their opponents.Levski will have a very difficult task at home to Litex so the reigning champions really should win this game by a couple of goals margin.Ludogorets to win @ 1.50 with ; Ludogorets\Ludogorets HT\FT @ 2.25 with high stakes both with bet365.GL!

photo_21.JPG

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Levski-Litex

These two met on Tuesday for the Cup and Litex were victorious at the end although Levski were the better team for the whole game.It must be noted that Litex were one man short and used their counter-attacking style to hit their naive opponent.The visitors will come to Sofia without their CB who was sent off and didn't travel with the team.Levski will have a far longer list of missing players for this game-Milanov(RB) and Noojer(CDM) are out for sure while Minev(LB) and Kraev(LW) are big doubts but even though they play they won't be 100% fit.I expect Kraev to start while Minev could be replaced by Orachev.Levski suffered a huge defeat while everybody expected them to win after Litex got a man sent off but somehow the visitors managed to threw that advangate away and lose the game eventually.The game was played in front of Litex GK but Levski lost 3:0 at the end which is kind of ironic...There was a massive wave of criticism about the way Stoev(Levski's coach) lead the team in that game-he messed up the substitutions and that reflected on the score.Levski had their chances,as always,but wasted them all.It also must be pointed out that their goal was canceled in the 1st half while it shouldn't be.Anyway,i expect once again a tight and focused performances from both teams.Litex will no doubt be defending as they did back in home for the Cup-that's just the way Lubko Petrovic likes his teams to play.Levski should be again leading the game,possessing the ball but i am struggling to see how they will win.They'll have important players out and the negative result a few days ago cannot be that easily written off.My money goes to X2 @ 1.66 with medium stakes and under 2.5 @ 1.60 medium stakes both with bet365.GL!

Levski_Litex.jpg

Pirin-Slavia

I was thinking to skip this bet but had a second thought about it.I just cannot miss to oppose Pirin once again.They have been on a great run of form since Shensoy took over the team 40 days ago but i really think their succes is highy overrated and the way they play doesn't impress me at all.They have no football qualities except showing great spirit and will to win but Slavia are not worse either.They too have a decent record so far and although it is at home i fully expect them to transfer it to Blagoevgrad today.Slavia.I rate Slavia to be a class above Pirin even though they've been missing Manzorro these days but seem to be dealing with his abcense.As i said in previous previews Slavia are doing better as underdogs than as favourites and today i expect them to avoid losing.Manzorro will be the only major absence for Slavia while Pirin will have all players available.After last round's big win over Cherno More i expect Pirin to go all out to attack this time but Slavia are no fools and may take advantage of the open spaces.They have fast attacking players upfront and that's where their strenght comes from.My expectations are that both teams who are on a good run of results might cancel each other out with solid playing in order to avoid losing,finishing level.I am not writing off an AW win at all as i cannot trust Pirin as that strong favourites.The H2H speaks in Slavia's favour who have not been defeated by Pirin in 6 years so isn't that something?My bet:X2 @ 1.61 with bet365.GL!

P.S.Toni Tasev(RW) from Pirin is out while ManzorroSlavia,LW) is already fit and back to the squad.

d390ac9ddb0.jpg

Edited by Simeon Borisof

12 hours ago, Simeon Borisof said:

Pirin-Slavia

I was thinking to skip this bet but had a second thought about it.I just cannot miss to oppose Pirin once again.They have been on a great run of form since Shensoy took over the team 40 days ago but i really think their succes is highy overrated and the way they play doesn't impress me at all.They have no football qualities except showing great spirit and will to win but Slavia are not worse either.They too have a decent record so far and although it is at home i fully expect them to transfer it to Blagoevgrad today.Slavia.I rate Slavia to be a class above Pirin even though they've been missing Manzorro these days but seem to be dealing with his abcense.As i said in previous previews Slavia are doing better as underdogs than as favourites and today i expect them to avoid losing.Manzorro will be the only major absence for Slavia while Pirin will have all players available.After last round's big win over Cherno More i expect Pirin to go all out to attack this time but Slavia are no fools and may take advantage of the open spaces.They have fast attacking players upfront and that's where their strenght comes from.My expectations are that both teams who are on a good run of results might cancel each other out with solid playing in order to avoid losing,finishing level.I am not writing off an AW win at all as i cannot trust Pirin as that strong favourites.The H2H speaks in Slavia's favour who have not been defeated by Pirin in 6 years so isn't that something?My bet:X2 @ 1.61 with bet365.GL!  0:3 :)

P.S.Toni Tasev(RW) from Pirin is out while ManzorroSlavia,LW) is already fit and back to the squad.

d390ac9ddb0.jpg

Edited by Simeon Borisof

On 10.12.2015 07:13:59, Simeon Borisof said:

Cherno More-Ludogorets

Cherno More played long 120mins for the Cup to get eliminated eventually and now will have to focus only on the championship where they have nothing to play for realistically.They are far from both top and bottom and a mid-table finish is expected this year.This will be the last round for 2015 and after such a game which saw them losing the battle with Beroe on penalties i think they won't be that fired up for this Saturday.Ludogorets on the other hand had been eliminated for a long time and they top the league but should give their best to protect the 1st place in this round.They usually tend to struggle against this opponent but i think this time will be different.They are on a uphill,slowly finding their best while Cherno More are waiting for the winter break.Ludogorets had no Cup game midweek and had a full week to prepare for this important visit while Cherno More gave their best on Wednesday but were defeated at the end.I really can't see past Ludogorets in this one because they know that that will be the perfect time for them to hit their opponents.Levski will have a very difficult task at home to Litex so the reigning champions really should win this game by a couple of goals margin.Ludogorets to win @ 1.50 with ; Ludogorets\Ludogorets HT\FT @ 2.25 with high stakes both with bet365.GL!    0:2.Expectedly Ludogorets won with ease but the opener was scored in the 48th minute.Should've picked the -1handicap instead.Anyway the clear AW was never in jeopardy:)

photo_21.JPG

Edited by Simeon Borisof

On 10.12.2015 07:25:24, Simeon Borisof said:

Levski-Litex

These two met on Tuesday for the Cup and Litex were victorious at the end although Levski were the better team for the whole game.It must be noted that Litex were one man short and used their counter-attacking style to hit their naive opponent.The visitors will come to Sofia without their CB who was sent off and didn't travel with the team.Levski will have a far longer list of missing players for this game-Milanov(RB) and Noojer(CDM) are out for sure while Minev(LB) and Kraev(LW) are big doubts but even though they play they won't be 100% fit.I expect Kraev to start while Minev could be replaced by Orachev.Levski suffered a huge defeat while everybody expected them to win after Litex got a man sent off but somehow the visitors managed to threw that advangate away and lose the game eventually.The game was played in front of Litex GK but Levski lost 3:0 at the end which is kind of ironic...There was a massive wave of criticism about the way Stoev(Levski's coach) lead the team in that game-he messed up the substitutions and that reflected on the score.Levski had their chances,as always,but wasted them all.It also must be pointed out that their goal was canceled in the 1st half while it shouldn't be.Anyway,i expect once again a tight and focused performances from both teams.Litex will no doubt be defending as they did back in home for the Cup-that's just the way Lubko Petrovic likes his teams to play.Levski should be again leading the game,possessing the ball but i am struggling to see how they will win.They'll have important players out and the negative result a few days ago cannot be that easily written off.My money goes to X2 @ 1.66 with medium stakes and under 2.5 @ 1.60 medium stakes both with bet365.GL!  The game was canceled in the 45th minute while Litex were leading 0:1

Levski_Litex.jpg

Because the referee gave 2 red cards to Ltiex's players + a penalty.Stoycho Stoilov(Litex's president) told the players to leave the pitch due to an unacceptable refereeing.According to me,the referee was very accurate and called right very difficult situations.

P.S The game was abandoned,not cancelled.I used an incorrect word.

Edited by Simeon Borisof