** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

''A'' PFG 2015\2016

Ludogorets-Litex

1st vs 2nd here and level on points.Ludogorets have been slowly improving but their game play is not what it used to be.They struggle to create chances but it’s good that almost every one they create gets scored because of Keseru.Truly,Ludogorets are struggling in front of the goal and at home it looks even worse.They have scored more than 1 just once this season(against Levski)  which is not a great record by any means.Litex are no great shakes either but they somehow manage to get results.Their outings are always tough and I fully expect them to get spanked really hard sooner rather than later on the road but I think that won’t be that time.As I said both teams are not at their best and with so much in stake here I really cannot separate these two sides.Bet365 are offering 3.60 on the Draw which would be my bet here

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Cherno More-Pirin-The home team should be able to win that game but given how unstable they have been since they got eliminated from the Europa League 1.40 doesn’t worth the risk even against Pirin who got beaten once again away from Blagoevgrad against Loko PLD.I expect a mediocre performance from Cherno More where a single goal might separate these two teams.1:0 No bet    1:0

Montana-Beroe-In the last round Montana were defeated at home to Slavia and their manager will expect a better performance this time.They will welcome Beroe who were totally outplayed in Sofia which made their coach extremely unhappy with them.He said that he will demand a win from their players in the next round but that won’t come easy,if it comes at all.1:1 No bet  1;0

Loko PLD-Slavia-Loko beat Pirin at home but that win didn’t come with ease at all.This time they’’ll have Slavia who are better on the road than at home and should be headed to another win .Loko are tough nut at home and if Slavia begin to struggle in the beginning this game is really probably to end in a draw.1:2 No bet  2;0

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Ludogorets-Litex

1st vs 2nd here and level on points.Ludogorets have been slowly improving but their game play is not what it used to be.They struggle to create chances but it’s good that almost every one they create gets scored because of Keseru.Truly,Ludogorets are struggling in front of the goal and at home it looks even worse.They have scored more than 1 just once this season(against Levski)  which is not a great record by any means.Litex are no great shakes either but they somehow manage to get results.Their outings are always tough and I fully expect them to get spanked really hard sooner rather than later on the road but I think that won’t be that time.As I said both teams are not at their best and with so much in stake here I really cannot separate these two sides.Bet365 are offering 3.60 on the Draw which would be my bet here

1;1 

Levski-Botev

Levski are the team on form right now.After becoming official that they’ll receive massive funding,they signed a couple of good players and the results seem to be coming.They have won their last 2 games and now have not conceded in 3.Last time they were victorious at home to Beroe which was Beroe’s first loss for the new campaign.The home team seems to be on fire,their attack is in best shape creating plenty.Botev on the other hand have a few doubtful players for this game but their bigger problem is winning on the road.In the last round they lost in Razgrad and I fully expect them to get crushed once again but this time in Sofia.I think ‘’The Blues’’ have a great chance to cover a bigger handicap this time.Levski to win @ 1.36 max bet.Great odds for an accumulator bet and a single on -1EH @ 2.05 with bet365 again

1;0 Main bet won so joy for me

Litex-Levski

Litex played well last round to share the points with Ludogorets.They were one man short from the beginning of the 2nd half but despite that,they had a few good chances to score but they wasted them.Strahil Popov(RB) was sent off in that game and will be out for the welcoming of Levski on Sunday.Litex sit 1st but I doubt that situation remains until the end of this round because I fully expect Levski not to lose this fixture.They’ve been playing good and attacking football while their defence has been stabilizing in the last few fixtures and now they have not conceded in 4.For the visiting of Litex,’’The Blues’’will be without the service of Diaby(CF) and Kurdov(CF) but Kitambala is a good replacement who posses speed and good finishing.In all honesty,he was not at his best against Botev on Monday but he needs time to adapt and he will be 100% ready to play in the next couple of days according to the manager.Levski signed with a big Austrian sponsor last week which will provide great funding in case they win the title and the positive change has already started.They are just 1 point behind Litex and Ludogorets and given how intentse these fixtures have been in the past couple of years I cannot see many goals here.A lot of nerves and tackles are expected to be seen but personally I will be surprised to see Litex winning this one.It’s true that they’ve been one man short in the 2nd half but in the 1st half they created next to nothing and it was hard to see them beating Ludogorets last night,A well deserved draw for them  and something similar might be seen next weekend.The value certainly lies with Levski being priced at odds against(3.80!!)but I suggest you taking the full draw cover.The game will most probably finish level but i think the visiting side could edge it eventually.Levski not to lose @ 1.80 with bwin

Edited by Simeon Borisof

No further bets for me this round except the one from above

Beroe-Loko PLD-As i predicted in my outright bet,Beroe are starting to lose speed and i cannot see them finish inside top 3.They have now not scored in their last 3 league games while Loko have been improving since Gargorov and Kamburov are palying together upfront.I think that Beroe will try to win this game but not at all cost while Loko is likely to hit on counter given the experience they have in the attack.1:1 No bet  2;0

Ludogorets-Cherno More-Ludogorets must be frustrated after failing to win against Litex last round but they should forget that happening and focus on the game against Cherno More who have been playing kind of succesfully against their hosts during the years.As i have mentioned in my previous posts,Cherno More are not at their best and going to Razgrad doesn't look like changing this.Ludogorets should edge it but 1.33 don't look appealing to me.2:1 No bet   1;1

Slavia-Pirin-Slavia's good away record came to an end after two back to back defeats and being back at home against the weakest team around should motivate them to grab the all 3 points here.Pirin have finally fired Matushev but it's still early for a positive vibe.Slavia should win but their recent defeats and MAtushev's departuring make me stay away from betting on this game.2:1 No bet  0;0

Botev-Montana-Botev have been hit and miss for the whole season and they once again look a time who should not be trusted.They are unreliable but totally capable of putting in a good performance.They are on a bad streak while Montana look back on track after two wins in a row.Montana demolished them in the reversed fixutre by scoring 6 to 0 but the situation now is much changed but i still think the value lies with them.Montana not to lose(@ 1.80 with bwin) was actually the 2nd bet i was thinking of but i decided to skip it.1:1 No bet   1;0

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Beroe Stara Zagora v Lokomotiv Plovdiv

Beroe Stara Zagora: Salim Kerkar (0/0 f), Atanas Zehirow (4/1 m)

Lokomotiv Plovdiv: Olivier Bonnes (9/0 m), Dani Kiki (6/0 m)(both doubtful), Aleksandar Tunchev (9/0 d), Krum Stoyanov (10/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Litex-Levski

Litex played well last round to share the points with Ludogorets.They were one man short from the beginning of the 2nd half but despite that,they had a few good chances to score but they wasted them.Strahil Popov(RB) was sent off in that game and will be out for the welcoming of Levski on Sunday.Litex sit 1st but I doubt that situation remains until the end of this round because I fully expect Levski not to lose this fixture.They’ve been playing good and attacking football while their defence has been stabilizing in the last few fixtures and now they have not conceded in 4.For the visiting of Litex,’’The Blues’’will be without the service of Diaby(CF) and Kurdov(CF) but Kitambala is a good replacement who posses speed and good finishing.In all honesty,he was not at his best against Botev on Monday but he needs time to adapt and he will be 100% ready to play in the next couple of days according to the manager.Levski signed with a big Austrian sponsor last week which will provide great funding in case they win the title and the positive change has already started.They are just 1 point behind Litex and Ludogorets and given how intentse these fixtures have been in the past couple of years I cannot see many goals here.A lot of nerves and tackles are expected to be seen but personally I will be surprised to see Litex winning this one.It’s true that they’ve been one man short in the 2nd half but in the 1st half they created next to nothing and it was hard to see them beating Ludogorets last night,A well deserved draw for them  and something similar might be seen next weekend.The value certainly lies with Levski being priced at odds against(3.80!!)but I suggest you taking the full draw cover.The game will most probably finish level but i think the visiting side could edge it eventually.Levski not to lose @ 1.80 with bwin

1;2  :hope

Edited by Simeon Borisof

• 2 weeks later...

Levski-Ludogorets

After beating Litex in Lovech,Levski sit 1st with one point more than Ludogorets.Levski are on fire right now and with this important win they should be even stronger.It’s expected Coelho(RW) from Lpool to sign until the end of the day for the welcoming team.Levski will have Diaby(CF) 100% fit to play and he should start the game upfront leading the attack.Levski are very hard to be beaten at home especially now with their confidence sky high.They lost Ivanov(CB) who got injured but Karner and Belaid will do the job at the back.Ludogorets will have Quixada ready to play as well which will boost their attacking options just on time.Both teams will field their strongest line ups and with so much in stake both may cancel each other out.My outright bet on Levski @ 17 is doing fine so far and a win this weekend might help it even more.It would be a great game of football with both teams attacking from the very beginning.Both camps are not used to defending although their recent stats don’t suggest that.Levski have been facing rather weaker opponents or opponents who prefer to sit back and counter-attack while Ludogorets are not that kind of a team who will try to outsmort their opponents.They like to control the tempo and outscore the opponent.I think we will see an open and attacking football with both squads trying to win this game which will get the the upper hand.H2H suggests goals and I think we are set to see a spectacle once again.

over 2.5 goal @ 2.30 with bet365

Loko PLD-Botev

That’s a local derby with less of a football and more emotions.The stadium will be at its max and the crowd will be excited.That’s always good if you want to see the tackles flying with many cards being showed but I don’t think we will see many goals in this one.Both teams are in similar positions and neither of the two is set to make a hell of a season.Botev will finish somewhere between 5-7 th while Loko between 6-8th so nothing much between them.The locals will enjoy a red hot derby because the teams don’t need an extra motivation to show their best.Both of them have not been healthy scorers of late and with none of them wanting to risk and lose the game,this one could easily end in a draw.These type of games around here are usually pretty intense,tight and passionate and their form might reflect in a draw.3.10 with bet365

Montana-Litex:Litex are no doubt the better of the two and rightly favourites but i don't know what impact might have that defeat from Levski in the previous round.They are not exactly a solid performing side on the road and the international break might have come at a bad time for them.1:2 No bet

Pirin-Beroe:With the international break taking place,Pirin had time to adjust to their newly appointed manager.They sit botom of the table and are with their bakcs up against the wall having nothing to lose.Beroe are somehow achieving results but i suspect Blagoevgrad could be a place for them to slip up when nobody expects.1:1 No bet

Cherno More-Slavia: I am confident by saying:there is no man on earth who can know what the final outcome will be when these two meet In Varna.Both have not been shining of late and the pause could affect them in some way.I am guessing a HW but i will be staying away from this game.1:0 No bet

Just one bet for me this round in A PFG and it comes from the game between Levski and Cherno More.Levski and Ludogorets reached to a tactical draw in the last round although both camps had good chances to net 2nd and win the game.Anyway,after the last weekend Levski remained 1st but Litex are now 2nd with a win over Montana away from home.''THe Blues'' will be without the service of Kostadinov(CM),Gadzhev(CM),Tsonev(CM) which basially means that they will be without their starting midfield which will affect their creativity upfront.Diaby(CF) is back but there will be noone who ca deliver good balls to him so i think he might feeel isolated a bit.Odds on HW are ridiculously low to me given the problems with the squad Levski have to deal with so i win't be touching the 1x2 market because after all they remain strong at the back.Cherno More beat Slavia in Varna just by scoring 1 to 0 which just continued their good run of form.Now,they will be up against a much more difficult task visiting to Sofia and i highly doubt that they can win it especially with not having a reputation of a team who is capable of winning away from home against the ''big guns''.85% of Levski's games this season had seen under 2.5 goals while 75% of Cherno More have finished with the same option winning.H2H between these two is full low scoring game except that 5:2 a several months ago which i won't read into it too much and completely ignore it.So given the abcenses in midfield Levski have,H2H history and the high percentage of low scoring games both teams have this season i cannot imagine more than 1 or two goals max in this one.Under 2.5 @ 1.60 with bet365.GL!  

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Just one bet for me this round in A PFG and it comes from the game between Levski and Cherno More.Levski and Ludogorets reached to a tactical draw in the last round although both camps had good chances to net 2nd and win the game.Anyway,after the last weekend Levski remained 1st but Litex are now 2nd with a win over Montana away from home.''THe Blues'' will be without the service of Kostadinov(CM),Gadzhev(CM),Tsonev(CM) which basially means that they will be without their starting midfield which will affect their creativity upfront.Diaby(CF) is back but there will be noone who ca deliver good balls to him so i think he might feeel isolated a bit.Odds on HW are ridiculously low to me given the problems with the squad Levski have to deal with so i win't be touching the 1x2 market because after all they remain strong at the back.Cherno More beat Slavia in Varna just by scoring 1 to 0 which just continued their good run of form.Now,they will be up against a much more difficult task visiting to Sofia and i highly doubt that they can win it especially with not having a reputation of a team who is capable of winning away from home against the ''big guns''.85% of Levski's games this season had seen under 2.5 goals while 75% of Cherno More have finished with the same option winning.H2H between these two is full low scoring game except that 5:2 a several months ago which i won't read into it too much and completely ignore it.So given the abcenses in midfield Levski have,H2H history and the high percentage of low scoring games both teams have this season i cannot imagine more than 1 or two goals max in this one.Under 2.5 @ 1.60 with bet365.GL!  

1:0 :hope

Beroe-Slavia

Beroe are 4th but a win on Monday could send them 3rd level on points with Litex who failed to win yesterday at home to Loko PLD.Beroe will be once again aiming at top 3 but to be fair i cannot see that happening.It's just they are so dry in front of goal but the back 4 are who keep them in the battle.Their defence looks rock solid though and the statistics shows that.They have conceded just 1 at home this season which must have been taken into consideration for this weekend's clash.Slavia are now scorelss in their last 3 and personally cannot see that changed after this round.There are rumours which suggest that players have not been paid for a month or so and they have started complaining about it.Today they'll have to face one of the best defending sides around and personally i don;t expect them to scores so it's a matter of how many Beroe could net.I've already spoken about their dry period upfront so i cannot be particularly convinced  by them and that attack will no doubt fail at some point because the most commom result in Beroe's meetings this season has been 1:0 either side.Obviously i am leaning towards Beroe in this one as i  see  Slavia struggling big time in front of goal and raising after sych a bad period has always been easier said than done.Stara Zagora is always an unpleasant place to go because the crowd is excited and supports them home team every time.Beroe have won 6 of their last 8 meetings while the other 2 have ended in a draw.A HW is what i expect here @1.70 with bet365

Slavia-Botev

Last game between Beroe and Slavia had under 2.5 written all over it but 2 TREMENDOUS mistakes from Beroe's GK cost me the bet.Today Slavia will host Botev who are in a real trouble right now.After got eliminated from the Cup their coach decided to drop some of the 1st team players on the bench-Minev(LB,captain),Ognyanov(CAM),Niokolov(CB),Baltanov(CM),Nelson(LM),Kolev(CF),Gamakov(RM).Youngsters from the academy will replace them and you can never know how this will affect the team game play.The youngsters will either give the team a real boost of energy and sipirit or will be broken down.After beating Beroe on the road Slavia are at home and are in excellent position to win again.I really don't know what to expect in terms of 1x2 market because Slavia are better on the road than at home and the youngsters can influence the game in different ways so one bet which jumps out to me is under 2.5 goals @ 1.70 with bwin.Slavia could be spot on to win this game but they won't go all guns blazing while Botev solidity is affected in every sinlge area of the field so they will lack creativity.I cannot see Slavia scoring 3 so if we accept that Botev won't score today, this game has every chance to see less than 3 goals being scored.GL!

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Pirin-Litex 

Pirin were extremely unlucky not to get something from Botev last round.They had a few very good chances to score but wasted them all.This time they are at home and the new coach said that one thing is sure from now one-the team has nothing to lose and is almost relegated although it's still in early stages so they will try to play in attacking mode as much as possible and the winter selection will be pointed in that direction-buying attacking players.This would be the new face of Pirin and no matter in ''A''PFG or ''B'' PFG Pirin will be on the front foot.This sound good to me betting-wise so i will be taking a riskier bet today.BTTS-Yes @ 2.40 with bwin.The home team should be going forward from the beginning while Litex have all the firepower they need to outscore their opponents with Asprilla leading the attack.Litex are chasing the 1st place and have no room for mistakes.Both camps need the win to accomplish their aims so 3 points are necessity for both managers today.Litex actually conceded twice in midweek for the CUp against ''B'' PFG team so there is every chance this bet could turn into a winning one.Of course the fact that Pirin will play attacking football doesn't mean that they will score but at least they will try to and given the way they played away from home gives me some sort of confidence that they might surprise a few today.GL!

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Slavia-Botev

Last game between Beroe and Slavia had under 2.5 written all over it but 2 TREMENDOUS mistakes from Beroe's GK cost me the bet.Today Slavia will host Botev who are in a real trouble right now.After got eliminated from the Cup their coach decided to drop some of the 1st team players on the bench-Minev(LB,captain),Ognyanov(CAM),Niokolov(CB),Baltanov(CM),Nelson(LM),Kolev(CF),Gamakov(RM).Youngsters from the academy will replace them and you can never know how this will affect the team game play.The youngsters will either give the team a real boost of energy and sipirit or will be broken down.After beating Beroe on the road Slavia are at home and are in excellent position to win again.I really don't know what to expect in terms of 1x2 market because Slavia are better on the road than at home and the youngsters can influence the game in different ways so one bet which jumps out to me is under 2.5 goals @ 1.70 with bwin.Slavia could be spot on to win this game but they won't go all guns blazing while Botev solidity is affected in every sinlge area of the field so they will lack creativity.I cannot see Slavia scoring 3 so if we accept that Botev won't score today, this game has every chance to see less than 3 goals being scored.GL!

2;0 :hope

Pirin-Litex 

Pirin were extremely unlucky not to get something from Botev last round.They had a few very good chances to score but wasted them all.This time they are at home and the new coach said that one thing is sure from now one-the team has nothing to lose and is almost relegated although it's still in early stages so they will try to play in attacking mode as much as possible and the winter selection will be pointed in that direction-buying attacking players.This would be the new face of Pirin and no matter in ''A''PFG or ''B'' PFG Pirin will be on the front foot.This sound good to me betting-wise so i will be taking a riskier bet today.BTTS-Yes @ 2.40 with bwin.The home team should be going forward from the beginning while Litex have all the firepower they need to outscore their opponents with Asprilla leading the attack.Litex are chasing the 1st place and have no room for mistakes.Both camps need the win to accomplish their aims so 3 points are necessity for both managers today.Litex actually conceded twice in midweek for the CUp against ''B'' PFG team so there is every chance this bet could turn into a winning one.Of course the fact that Pirin will play attacking football doesn't mean that they will score but at least they will try to and given the way they played away from home gives me some sort of confidence that they might surprise a few today.GL!

1;1 :hope

Lokomotiv PLD-Ludogorets

7th against 3rd here.Both teams were actually eliminated from the Cup midweek by Montana and Gorna Oryahovitsa but whilst Loko gave their best and got outsmarted by Montana,i think Ludogorets actually made a tactical move and now are fully concentrated on the league.Loko had to play even ET before penalties which didn't help them much and they got defeated eventually.Before losing to Gorna Oryahovitsa,Ludogorets were victorious over Montana at home where they created a bunch of chances to score but managed to net just 2 which happened to be enough to grab the 3 points but they really deserved to win by a far bigger margin.They really need to start getting results away from home because they have won just 1 of their last 4 games(drawing the rest)which saw them dropping to the 3rd place.On the other hand we have Loko PLD who are actually on a good run of form,winning 4 of their 6 games so far at home but on Monday they'll have a far different proposition against them.Ludogorets should be fired up to win this game because they have no room for mistakes anymore + they did too many so far and after the Cup elimination,they must be feeling obligated to fulfill the other part of the plan-winning the league.Ludogorets are fully dominating the H2H stats,winning last 5 games and concedeing just 1 in the process.Odds are good due to recent performances of the teams but i think Loko had lighter schedule so far so i wouldn't read too much in it.Away win @ 1.70 with bet365.GL!

Montana-Levski

Montana did well in midweek to eliminate Loko PLD.Now,they''ll have several days to rest and they must be in high spirits after such a win over a better team.They are slowly getting back to their attacking style which they benefited from in the beginning and i hope they avoid relegation this year although it would be hard to do so.Anyway,Montana should be flying after they proceeded to the next round and on Monday at home it's likely to continue the attacking play.They'll have Levski who's attacking style will help the hosts to play the way they traditionally do.The way i see it,there will be two teams toe to toe from the beginning.Montana have only one way  to stay in the league for the next season and it is winning points against every opponent at least on home soil.They know that and Levski know that.More than that,Levski did lose their last game in Montana,where they traditionally feel awkward to visit.Some might say that Levski have been fully dominating the last 3 mutual games and they would be right but all of them were at home where Levski are a force and there are only a few teams around who can hope to get something from Levski in Sofia.Montana really need to use the home advantage here,while Levski should try to keep the distance between them and Ludogorets which could happen only if they win the game.Levski are no doubt the better team but given that they'll have Tsonev(CM) and Ivanov(CB)out they might be weakened in the way they defend.I expect a fairly attacking and entertaining football from both camps with no clear idea who will win but goals seem more likely to me.Bet365 have set the odds in the opposite way i see it so i am happy to take the BTTS-Yes @ odds against-2.10 with bet365.GL!

No bets for me this round in ''PFG''.I cannot see any valuable option for the games here.

Litex should beat Slavia but odds don't hold value to me.Litex are far from their best whle Slavia are hot right now.Traditionally these games have been dominated by Litex but the situation is now changed and they are struggling for goals.Anyway,i think they can take a narrow win today.1:0

Ludogorets-Pirin Nothing left to say.Ludogorets will win this one but the question is by how many.They've been hit by some kind of crysis and the coach said that he is ready to leave if the board decides to.Ludogorets are really far from their best years but should be way too strong for the visitng side. 3:0

Botev-Beroe.Botev are out of form and closing to the relegation zone.They should start getting results soon if they are to avoid the playout.Beroe were victorious last round over Cherno More on the road but that win was more because Cherno More were disastrous than Beroe being strong.I expect a low scoring affair with Beroe having the upper hand.0:1

Montana-Cherno More Montana suffered a defeat at home to Levski,something which was expected but what wasn't was that they showed nothing upfront-totally toothless.It's true that they tried to defend in order to avoid concedeing but once they did they couldn't hit back.Cherno More was dreadful at home against Beroe and totally deserved to lose that game.Both teams had terrible last weekend and i expect them to share the spoils here.1:1

Levski to win.They were great in Montana which earned them 3 points.Now,they are back at home and should have no problems to see off Loko PLD.They were decent at home last round beating Ludogorets but back then Kamburov was leading the attack-their top scorer and captain.Tomorrow they'll have to deal without him because he got his 5th yellow card and will miss this match.Loko are on form but Levski are stronger and should be winning this one.I still have some doubts about their attacking power and 1.30 doesn't reflect that so i am gonna take a swerve here as well.2;0

Botev-Beroe

After bunch of the regular starters were dropped to the bench in order to improve team's overall form,the situation became worse.Botev couldn't manage to keep a clean sheet and without their captain Minev there wasn't anybody who can organize the defence line and as a result of that both Minev(LB),Nikolov(CB) were brought back into the squad and should be named as starters for today's game.The home team will have a difficult task hosting Beroe who destroyed Cherno More on the road last weekend.Rumours persist which are saying that Botev's coach will be replaced if they lose today which resulted in both defenders coming back in the squad.Botev should really start gaining points at least at home if they are to avoid relegation.They are a team with traditions but bad management is costing them the season.Owners said that they will be cutting down the finances if the team loses today so i expect a massive upturn in their form.Beroe did win away from Stara Zagora last round but that victory was more because of Cherno More being disastrous than Beroe being great.They have scored 12 goals so far which is about 0.9 per game...I find this pathetic and they sit 4th...Beroe are no world beaters and you can never expect them to win consecutive games on the road and with Botev right on the edge i expect them to give their best.This game could be an indicator for what a team can do with their backs up against the wall and we know what the players can achieve in a do or die situation.Historically,both teams have been winning their home games against each other and although i don't think Botev have the required class to win today i fully expect them to avoid losing it.1X @ 1.60 with bet365.GL!   1:3

botevpd-beroe_emblemi_stadion.jpg

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Levski-Loko PLD

Levski are topping the group right now and with a victory today they wolud increase the distance between them and Litex to 4 points,something Levski should feel obligated to do.The Blues are playing solid and combinative football.They love to posses the ball but scoring goals is where their struggling begins.They don't have a classy CAM who can find the clinical finisher somewhere in the penalty area.B.Tsonev(CAM) used to play that role but he is out injured and won't feature.Levski had Tasevski(CAM) but sold him so that left them only with Bedoya who is out of form actually.Levski will have Prochazka(CM) out for this game as well as Gadzhev(CM) which might extra trouble their work upfront as well as their creativity.On the other hand they feel calm and stable at the back and the abcense of Kamburov(CF and Loko's top scorer)should help their defending.Loko are on form right now,holding a decent record but it comes at home and with Kamburov available.I expect them to park the bus today and let Levski holding the ball.The home team tends to struggle when they have to break opponents down but i expect their sky high motivation to help them reach the 3 points.They know that Ludogorets failure to win yesterday provides them with a super chance for today.Last 3 mutual games have all been decided by a single goal and that easily might be the case on Sunday.Loko defending and Levski attacking is the most probable screnario which eventually suits The Blues so my bet happens to be a little bit more riskier as i can't see clear value in the home win.Levski to win by 1 goal exactly @ 3.50 with bet365.

photo_verybig_129253.jpg

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Levski-Loko PLD

Levski are topping the group right now and with a victory today they wolud increase the distance between them and Litex to 4 points,something Levski should feel obligated to do.The Blues are playing solid and combinative football.They love to posses the ball but scoring goals is where their struggling begins.They don't have a classy CAM who can find the clinical finisher somewhere in the penalty area.B.Tsonev(CAM) used to play that role but he is out injured and won't feature.Levski had Tasevski(CAM) but sold him so that left them only with Bedoya who is out of form actually.Levski will have Prochazka(CM) out for this game as well as Gadzhev(CM) which might extra trouble their work upfront as well as their creativity.On the other hand they feel calm and stable at the back and the abcense of Kamburov(CF and Loko's top scorer)should help their defending.Loko are on form right now,holding a decent record but it comes at home and with Kamburov available.I expect them to park the bus today and let Levski holding the ball.The home team tends to struggle when they have to break opponents down but i expect their sky high motivation to help them reach the 3 points.They know that Ludogorets failure to win yesterday provides them with a super chance for today.Last 3 mutual games have all been decided by a single goal and that easily might be the case on Sunday.Loko defending and Levski attacking is the most probable screnario which eventually suits The Blues so my bet happens to be a little bit more riskier as i can't see clear value in the home win.Levski to win by 1 goal exactly @ 3.50 with bet365.

photo_verybig_129253.jpg

1:0 :hope

• 2 weeks later...

Loko PLD-Montana

Personally,can't accept the odds here.Loko are no doubt the better team but they are far from being like Levski and Ludogorets to be offered as such a strong favourites.Both teams are where i expected them to be at the start and there isn't such a big gap in qualities between them as the bookies suggest.Loko got defeated in Sofia,something which was truly expected while Montana got crushed at home to Cherno More.They were doing decent before the 1st goal after which they had no plan B and just broke down.Anyway,i see a positive vibe in their play and if Cherno More have a solid defence,Loko don't.I expect a tight game with Loko possessing the ball and Montana defending but they are not a team who parks the bus and waits.They will be trying to win that game for sure just not at all cost.Montana have a positive H2H stats against Loko winning 2 out of their last 3 games this year.Loko will have Kamburov back which must be the reason why they are priced such short.He is no doubt a big boost for the team's confidence but still 1.40 is a little too low.Both teams have no important missings so will be at full strenght.This bet is based purely on the so called ''value'' and i expect a close win for Loko PLD while i don't write off a surprise.My bet:X2 @ 2.50 with bwin.GL!

P.S.Nikolay Dimitrov(Loko PLD,CB) will miss the game.

1:0

lok-mon.jpg

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Slavia-Ludogorets

After a good run of results,Slavia were heavily beaten in Lovech which massively affected on their self-esteem.They were flying high and their owner said that the team is ready for top 3 and suddenly...4:0 against another top 3 candidate.Slavia are a team who likes better being on the road as an underdog than playing at their own stadium because they have to lead the tempo and control the game.This match is really about Ludogorets though.They have the best players around but due to a bad management they've been struggling in the past 6 months.Negative results led to changing the coach and now Dermenjiev is back in charge after just a several months away from the club.Immediately after the rotation bulgarians in the club said that this is was a necessary change because Eranosyan(previous coach) was  tolerating the foreign players.Ludogorets had a friendly game against Crvena Zvezda during the international break which they won with ease and style and seem to be getting their mojo back.I expect a solid and focused performance from the team who can take advantage of the trembling Slavia who got heavily defeated in the worst moment possible-just before welcoming the best proposition around.H2H speaks undoubtedly in the visitor's favour and i can't see that changing this weekend.My bet:Ludogorets to win @ 1.55 with bwin,

slavia.png

Beroe-Litex

To be fair,i don't trust neither of these two.Both have had some strange results of late.Beroe beat Botev on the road in a game they easily could lose with the same result.Before that,they were all over Slavia at home but two awful mistakes from the GK cost them the game.Bansko really gave them a hard time,being arguable the better of the two but Beroe won convinsingly in the end.Litex on the other hand drew away to Pirin,a game they were expected to win with ease which was followed by a great performance at home against a team who is one of the best performing sides away from home soil.The team really depends on what form Asprilla is in.Beroe are dominating the mutual meetings but these games have all been pretty tight affairs with a lot of tackling and less of a football.The stakes are vrey high once again and i think both team will share the points.They will prefer not to lose the game rather to take a risk and try to win it.In my eyes there will be a lot of fight in the middle area and one goal might eventually separates them.Both teams will have all players at their disposal so i expect a tactical and cautious approach from both sides.My bet:under 2.5 @ 1.50 with bwin. 3:3 :@

20121109_beroe-litex_tv.jpg

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Pirin-Levski

Pirin earned an unexpected two points against both Litex and Ludogorets which could give them some boost but something should be pointed out-Litex are no world beaters away from home and they rarely put good performances on the road,while Ludogorets have never been in such a dry form.That's the main reason for these two positive results for the team from Blagoevgrad.Pirin had a good chance to even win in Razgrad but it was wasted by Trayanov.Pirin know that if they try to outplay Levski they will get smashed so a defensive approach is expected.Not that they will park the bus,but won't go for the win from the very beginning.I don't expect any different attitude from the visiting team.They are always attacking and creating chances which of course are being missed by the forwarders.Kurdov(one of them) was released due to his lack of motivation so now Levski have just Diaby upfront.In fact i like his style but the way Levski play doesn't suit him.The Blues rely on their wingers to deliver good balls in the penalty area but although Diaby is 6.2ft tall he is not relible in the air and is not an aerial threat.Anyway,he looks to be clinical finisher but the fact that Stoev doesn't have a classy CAM doesn't help him much.Levski have a point to make because they have been winless in the last two times these two met.Both were cagey affairs but i hope this time could be different.They''ll have to deal without the service of Gadzhev(CM),Kitambala(LW),Tsonev(CAM).Tsonev has a long term injury while Kitambala is not a regular starter but the abcense of Gadzhev is an important one.Prochazka(CM) is a great player but due to an injury crysis has been rotated a lot and doesn't have a permanent position which affects on his performance overall.Pirin will be motivated to make it 3 in a row without losing.Levski know that that's a game they couldn't afford not to win because every single point is precious when you have Ludogorets ''chasing'' you.Although the form and tradition speak in favour of the under 2.5 goals i remeber that those games in Blagoevgrad had always been intiguing and i am counting on that + the current situation in both camps.Levski need the win more that everything while Pirin should feel they have nothing to lose.Something which i rate a risky bet but making sense for sure.over 2.5 @ 2.40 with bwin

levski pirin.jpg

Cherno More-Botev

Botev have a new coach who will make his debut on Sunday.It's an interesting fact that he is from Varna,as well as Cherno More.It's of great importance to him not to start his career in Botev  with a loss,as he said and a defesive approach is expected from him and his team.They are not healthy scorers at the moment,especially away from Plovdiv so you cannot expect them to attack this weekend too.Kostov is well known for his long debates on how the team should be tactically ready for every game,defensive approach every time,1st thing is not to concede and etc.His teams rely on their defensive solidity and actually the condition of the pitch in Varna would help that bet.Cherno More have been really struggling to open the score lately.They don't have the attacking options to be reliable upfront and although they have a few gifted players you cannot win without scoring goals.Of course,sometimes they have their moments but generally speaking they've been very dry in the attacking positions.I think it's worth taking the under 2.5 goals in every game where Cherno More are involved and given the way Botev traditionally play and with Kostov in charge under goals seems a solid bet to me and i would make it the nap of the weekend in ''A'' PFG.My bets:Under 2.5 @ 1.67-high stakes,under 1.5 @ 3.00-medium stakes and a sporting play on 0:0 CS @ 8 all with bet365.GL

cherno-more-botev-plovdiv--608x400.jpg

Odds on Ludogorets had raised to the appealing 1.70 with bet365!! The only reason behind this is that there have been rumours which say that Levski's board have offered a big sum of money to Slavia to give their best today because generally speaking Slavia will finish outside top 3 and far from the danger zone and in fact they play for nothing.Ludogorets have been dreadful of late and traditionally awkward visitors here so it would be a tough game for them.I see an improvement in their game though after their win against Crvena Zvezda and hiring Dermendjiev who knows the players very well and is aware of their potential.Odds are too atractive and i can't find any info about missing players so to me there is no actual reason for the odds going up.