** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

''A'' PFG 2015\2016

Slavia-Beroe Slavia had a good start to the season with 2 back to back wins by 3:0 but after that Cherno More crushed them at home so they should be playing more carefully today.They are once again set to have a mediocre season at best finishing somewhere between 5th and 7th.Despite their good start they are yet to play the bigger clubs and defeats seem to be inevitable.There has been rumours which suggest that their star player Manzorro is about to leave the club which might be a big blow because the entire game style is based on him and i cannot see them being competetive without the LW leading the attack.Anyway he'll play today but i expect a more defensive approach from Slavia because another home defeat won't be well accepted.They have a few fast players and counter-attacking seems the way to go today.Beroe have been eliminated by Brondby after 0:1 here and 0:0 in Denmark and personally even though they create a good number of chances they get wasted almost every time.I really like Mapuku upfront and he represents great threat but he really should improve his finishing.Milisavlevic is another good player who holds the ball well and gives the final pass but he won't be available for selection today.He is creative player and might be missed.Without him Beroe could lack imagination in the attack and with Slavia being kind of a solid these days i cannot see them scoring more thatn once.Slavia surely don't want to lose this one and even though Beroe are on form,they remain to be out of top 3 team so i think both teams may settle for a draw here but my money goes to under 2.5 goals to be scored.Both of them share a history where goals have been seen on rare occasions and given the position both teams are in i think we won't see a goalfest today.Under 2.5 goals @ 1.80 with bet365 medium stakes.
0:0 :ok

Litex-Pirin Loko PLD drew to Litex after a late equalizer from Baldovaliev in the 90 min and just continued their struggling in Plovdiv during the years.This friday Litex will open the 5th round by welcoming Pirin who are in a difficult situation-1 draw and 3 defeats in a row without even scoring a goal.Now they'll have to travel to Lovech to visit maybe the toughest stadium this year.Litex are a force at home and despite their shaky performances away from Lovech,that would keep them in the fight for the 1st spot.Litex had already won their 2 home games this season against Ludogorets and high flying Montana and will have a way easier task this weekend against a team who is last placed and who got defeated by 9 men from Botev at home.The home factor is always helpful and Litex will take advantage of Pirin's weakness for sure.The visiting side looks like they are never going to score and the defence seems not ready to deal with the attacks at all.It's just a matter of time before Matushev gets fired.Litex changed the coach but even so they will be far stronger than their guests.I expect a comfortable win from them by covering a bigger handicap.I think Pirins chances of scoring are close to 0 and it's just a question of how many Litex will put past them.Asprilla won't be available for the game due to an injury and wont be risked and that puts me off taking the bet with max stake.My bet Litex\Litex HT\FT @ 1.75 high stakes with bet365

Levski-Montana Levski are welcoming Montana after reaching to their first win for the season which was achieved in Varna.Levski are in high spirits after that game and the youngster are full of confidence as well.Although Stoev has some problems with injured players it is expected to field relatively strong line-up.De Noojier,Minev and Bedoya are doubtful but Minev most probably will play instead of Orachev as LB.This would have a negative effect on Levski ability to defend because Minev is a risky player and you can never know what to expect from him + he is joining the attack on regular basis and doesn't cover his left area at the back while Orachev is an old fashioned LB who likes to sit back and defend for most of the time.Montana have very fast players from the right including Pashov and it would be very dangerous if Stoev decides to field Minev against him.Montana are having a great season so far and although it's still early it's obvious that the team won't be fighting against relegation at the end of the season.They have been playing on the front foot and have a few very fast and creative players upfront who will no doubt cost Levski a lot of troubles at the back.Last round they drew to Ludogorets at home and now will have to face an opposition as strong as it was in the game against Ludogorets.Both squad are better attacking,away from their own field, and both coaches seem that they want their team to score 1 goal more than their opponents so a high scoring game is expected.My bet is the usual one when Montana play:BTTS-Yes @ 2.15 medium stakes with bwin 2:0 Montana hit the post for 3 times....

Now' date= with just 1 week to go i want to purpose a pre-season bet and it is Bruno Ribeiro-Ludogorets coach to be the 1st who gets fired.This guy is a complete joke and as i said last season Ludogorets are falling apart.They are looking weaker and weaker and the recent events are showing that.They lost to Loko Moscow(0:2) and Sparta Prague(0:1) and according to the reports they have been abysmal.The atmosphere here in Bulgaria cannot be compared to the one in the ''European countries'' and it will be a massively difficult task for a foreign coach to deal with it.He just doesn't know how to cope with it.Our teams need domestical coaches who are familiar with our temperament and Ribeiro isn't.Ludogorets will face Milsami in the CL qualifications and should go through but i cannot see them being succesful this year.They already sold a few of their best players and are building a team and i really think they won't have the time to do that with the campaign starting in a few days.CSKA and Lokomotiv SF got relegated due to a financial issues which leaves us with only Ludogorets and Levski from the big teams,battling for the title.BWIN offers odds of 13!!! for Levski to get crowned at the end and that's where my money goes.Their last season was awful.They finished in the relegation group and got eliminated in the final which saw them hitting the rock bottom BUT they had time to organize the club politics,built a team and in a no hurry,because they won't be playing in Europa League,they can fully focus on the domestic championship and given the fact there will be no Loko nor CSKA,i think they are fully capable of winning the league.Personally,i cannot find a bookie which offers that kind of bets(which coach will get fired) but i strongly suggest you to place a few units on Ribeiro to do so if you find something and i suspect the odds will be huge because he is kind of a big name in footballl and no one expects him get his ass kicked out so go for it if you have a chance.Bet which i would take all day long is Levski to win the league @ 13 with bwin for the reasons stated above.GL!
Ribeiro got fired earlier today and will be replaced by Eduard Eranosyan.Ribeiro was not the 1st one who got fired but general speaking i was right about him.

Botev-Slavia Botev won in Blagoevgrad against Pirin but at what cost?Zlatkov(CB) and Filipov(LB) will miss the game for sure while Baltanov(CDM),Kolev(CF),Nikolov(CB) and Varela(RW) are big doubts for the game.All of them are regular starters and if half of them are unavailable they should be replaced with youngsters with 0 professional football experience.Botev didn't have a great start to the campaign and just after the situation started to look better on paper now they'll have to deal with these abcenses.Slavia had a solid start and accomplished a few good results including a draw at home to Beroe last round.Now,they'll be more focused on that game because they are aware that Botev are very shaky at the minute and that's the perfect opportunity to gain 3 points away from Sofia.Slavia are not a top 3 team but surely can produce good and attacking football and with Manzorro still in the squad they can hope for a good result.Botev's main problem remain at the back and they are very unreliable when they have to defend,that's why they prefer to attack and although Kolev might be unavailable(if he is)Botev can still score.As i said million of times-it's very risky to bet on a team outside top 3 in ''A''PFG to win on the road so i will restrict from doing that by placing my money on what has become a regular bet for me:BTTS-Yes @ 1.80 medium stakes with bwin

Ribeiro got fired earlier today and will be replaced by Eduard Eranosyan.Ribeiro was not the 1st one who got fired but general speaking i was right about him.
You are not going no find anywhere goalscorer markets for "A grupa", yet alone markets for which coach is to get fired next. Such a market is available only for the English Premier League and the Championship.

Litex-Pirin Loko PLD drew to Litex after a late equalizer from Baldovaliev in the 90 min and just continued their struggling in Plovdiv during the years.This friday Litex will open the 5th round by welcoming Pirin who are in a difficult situation-1 draw and 3 defeats in a row without even scoring a goal.Now they'll have to travel to Lovech to visit maybe the toughest stadium this year.Litex are a force at home and despite their shaky performances away from Lovech,that would keep them in the fight for the 1st spot.Litex had already won their 2 home games this season against Ludogorets and high flying Montana and will have a way easier task this weekend against a team who is last placed and who got defeated by 9 men from Botev at home.The home factor is always helpful and Litex will take advantage of Pirin's weakness for sure.The visiting side looks like they are never going to score and the defence seems not ready to deal with the attacks at all.It's just a matter of time before Matushev gets fired.Litex changed the coach but even so they will be far stronger than their guests.I expect a comfortable win from them by covering a bigger handicap.I think Pirins chances of scoring are close to 0 and it's just a question of how many Litex will put past them.Asprilla won't be available for the game due to an injury and wont be risked and that puts me off taking the bet with max stake.My bet Litex\Litex HT\FT @ 1.75 high stakes with bet365
1:0\1:0 ;)

Not a great weekend for me with only 1 bet from 3 coming in but i hope i will be more accurate today. Beroe-Cherno More Although Beroe started the campaign with high expectations the team is not going that well.They have scored just 3 goals in their 4 games and look toothless upfront.Their defence is solid but the attack is what is bothering me.Mapuku is a great striker but when it comes to finishing the attacks he struggles a lot.Delev and Bozhilov are more of the same actually and you cannot trust them to score either.Beroe are maybe one of the two teams who prefer to be on the road because they are great on counter-attacks while at home they have to control the game by leading the tempo and that's not something they are good at.Still they posses the ball relatively good against mediocre opposition and i rate Cherno More to be one of them.They tried to play fast and passing football but didn't manage to do it well and decided to go back to plan ''B'' which is exactly like they finished last season-parking the bus and trying not to concede relying only on counter-attacks.That was how they won the SuperCup-Ludogorets were controlling the game but couldn't break them down and the visitng side took advantage of their mistake at the back.Cherno More are another team who feel comfortable away from home and the results as well as the performances are showing that-2 defeats at home and draw+win on the road.Only against Ludogorets we saw over 2.5 goals being scored and today,given the history these two teams share and the way they play at the moment, i cannot see any different outcome than 1:0,0:0,0:1.Beroe will be possesing the ball,trying to create open spaces while Cherno More will sit back and wait and then at some points one of the teams may score a goal and the other is highly unlikley to hit back.Under 2.5 goals @ 1.65 high stakes and Beroe to win @ 1.85 medium stakes with bet365.GL! 1:1

Not a great weekend for me with only 1 bet from 3 coming in but i hope i will be more accurate today. Beroe-Cherno More Although Beroe started the campaign with high expectations the team is not going that well.They have scored just 3 goals in their 4 games and look toothless upfront.Their defence is solid but the attack is what is bothering me.Mapuku is a great striker but when it comes to finishing the attacks he struggles a lot.Delev and Bozhilov are more of the same actually and you cannot trust them to score either.Beroe are maybe one of the two teams who prefer to be on the road because they are great on counter-attacks while at home they have to control the game by leading the tempo and that's not something they are good at.Still they posses the ball relatively good against mediocre opposition and i rate Cherno More to be one of them.They tried to play fast and passing football but didn't manage to do it well and decided to go back to plan ''B'' which is exactly like they finished last season-parking the bus and trying not to concede relying only on counter-attacks.That was how they won the SuperCup-Ludogorets were controlling the game but couldn't break them down and the visitng side took advantage of their mistake at the back.Cherno More are another team who feel comfortable away from home and the results as well as the performances are showing that-2 defeats at home and draw+win on the road.Only against Ludogorets we saw over 2.5 goals being scored and today,given the history these two teams share and the way they play at the moment, i cannot see any different outcome than 1:0,0:0,0:1.Beroe will be possesing the ball,trying to create open spaces while Cherno More will sit back and wait and then at some points one of the teams may score a goal and the other is highly unlikley to hit back.Under 2.5 goals @ 1.65 high stakes and Beroe to win @ 1.85 medium stakes with bet365.GL! 1:1
:unsure

Loko PLD-Levski Loko PLD are still winless in their 5 games so far but i think it's fair to say that all of these games were against better oppositions and they are yet to face the weaker sides in the div.They will have another tough job this weekend against the in form Levski.Loko have lost in Razgrad but they looked rather solid than shaky and although Ludogroets should've scored at least one more,Loko also had their chances but they got wasted.In all fairness,Loko will finish somewhere between 7-9th place and that's not a surprise given the budget they have.They have a few youngsters in the squad a few foreign players and a couple of experienced Bulgarians who build the core of the team so i expect them to bounce back at some point but i am not sure that would happen this weekend.Levski are on a two games winning streak and you should expect them to continue winning but Loko are traditionally tough nut to crack for them no matter at home or away.Levski won their last 2 games without even concedeing and you should respect that because one of these games was in Varna against Cherno More and the other one was against Montana who are great when attacking and have been scoring plenty so far + the team is consisted mostly from young players who are having their first season in professional football.Anyway i expect Levski to field their best 11 to win the game but i think the tradition might be kept and Loko should be able to score although 'The Blues'' are capable of winning this one i don't expect them to do it with ease.Loko are not that attacking minded but they surely have players who can cause problems with Kamburov(last year top-goal scorer of the league)leading the attack once again.My bet:BTTS-Yes @ 1.75 with bet365.

Slavia-Litex Slavia managed to defeat Botev on the road in the last round but their performance was far from impressive.Their hosts created a good number of chances but somehow they managed to waste them all and Slavia should be thankful to Botev's forwarders for doing that.We were unlucky not to see BTTS-Yes option winning in the uppermention clash because the situations were flying but bad finishing cost me the bet.Anyway,Slavia feel awkward at home and that's the reason why their results away from Sofia have been significantly better.They'll host Litex on Sunday and everyone expects a good game from them after the good result they achieved in Komatevo but i somehow doubt it.It's true that Litex are not reliable away from Lovech + the coach rotation which was made in the club and the team was a total distaster against Pirin at home last round.I cannot trust them in Sofia but one thing is sure-they still can score goals.Asprilla is back for action as he scored the winning goal last round and he seems that he is giving confidence to the team and somehow inspires them.Pirin had a couple of great opportunities to score in Lovech including a penalty which was not given but it should have and the way Litex approached that game puts me off betting on them this weekend.They lacked focus and that might have something to do with the fact that Pirin are dreadful and tehre must have been a bit of underrestimation in the team but still that was a game that a title contender should be winning with ease and instead of this Litex were close to drawing it.Anyway,Slavia should be once again up for this game after a good show in Komatevo and although they are not shining at home i think they can net at least once against Litex and whilst the visitors were far from solid last round i think Slavia are a team which should not be underrestimated and i expect Litex to give their best and score once or twice.It's true that Slavia are yet to see an overish game but we might be set to witness their 1st one for this season with Litex covering that option in both of their games away from home so far.BTTS-Yes @ 1.80 with bwin

Ludogorets should beat Pirin in Blagoevgrad but ''The Eagles'' are so unreliable that i don't want to get involved with them right now.Pirin will miss 2 of their regular starters in the defence but they put in a great efforts in Lovech into kepping Litex shut and although they didn't manage to i give them the credit for trying.0:2 No bet 0:3 Cherno More-Montana:Cherno More reached to a draw in Stara Zagora but they did close to nothing to earn that point and it was Beroe who's chances were wasted.Cherno More are trying to defend but their defence doesn't look as it should and that might help Montana's fast atacking plaeyrs to exploit the flangs but i won't be touching that game..1:2 No bet 1:0 Beroe-Botev:Beroe once again missed a dozen of chances to score and win eventually.They once again failed to deliver well when they were expected to and do not look like a title contender anymore.Botev have their ups and downs but in general they are a team you should like given their fast and attacking style of play.1:1 No bet 0:0

I'll be having a double here in ''A''PFG this weekend which i think it is highly likely to come in Litex to beat Beroe @ 1.80 with bet365.Litex drew their game with Slavia last round in a game which they would probably have won if they were a little bit more attacking but they came in Sofia for a point and they got it so no big deal here.Slavia should feel lucky they didn't lose that game although Litex were better but not by that much.Anyway,Litex won all of their home games so far(Pirin,Montana and Ludogorets).They really are a team who should be respected for their home form during the years and their strategy of wiining all of their home games and not losing on the road could prove to be a winning one.They are playing much more solid defensively under their new coach than they were under Petrovic but that comes at a price-lower attack rate but still they've continued their good run of form.They have almost full squad avaiable to choose from for the welcoming of Beroe and should feel confident of recording another victory at home.Beroe on the other hand have problems on and off the pitch.Mapuku,who i rate to be a great striker,after receing an offer from Elche,demanded to be sold but Beroe claimed that they want a bigger price so the negotiations are far from smooth going.That resulted in Mapuku denying training and that reflects on the state of the team.They lack the sharpness upfront he was providing and although he should improve his finishing i like his playing style a lot.Anyway,he won't be available for this game and Hubchev should deal without him.Last round Beroe drew at home to Botev a game which they should've lost because the visiting side were the better of the two and Mekendjiev(Beroe GK)became MOTM.Before that against Cherno More it was more of the same with Cherno More having better chances to score.That cannot be a good sigh when your GK becomes MOTM and given how unstable Beroe have been feeling on the road this year it's hard to see them getting anything from this game.It's true that Litex were far from impressive in their last home game against Pirin but they've been far from competetive and Litex needed just 50-60% of their power to win that game.Beroe are really lacking the attacking edge right now and the whole situation surrounding Mapuku is reflecting on the team so i am going to trust Litex one more time at home this weekend.GL! .

Levski to beat Pirin @ 1.35 with bet365.Traditionally,Levski suffered a defeat in Plovdiv and they were expected to so there is nothing which is bothering me.Before that Levski recorded 2 wins in a row against Montana and Cherno More without concedeing.This weekend they are back at home to welcome candidate number one for getting relegated.Pirin look clueless and hopeless like they are never going to score and personally it would be a massive surprise for me to see them getting sanything from Levski in Sofia.Pirin got crushed last time at home to Ludogorets and now they cannot hope for anything visiting ''THe Blues'' who have not been great but the youngsters are giving ther best and with Kurdov and Diaby upfront Levski should really be able to put a few past them.Pirin have scored just 1 in 6 while concedeing 10 in that process and the home side should be able to make them 12-13 after this round.2 goals might really be enough to see them off given how impotent Pirin have been since the season has started.Levski will be without their starting CB-Belaid but he is a very risky player and he won't be missed.This game forms my double for this weekend.

Ludogorets-Slavia:Ludogorets should be winning this one,especially with Keseru upfront but they have been far from consistant this year and they ahve been struggling in their previous game against this opponent so that makes it a no bet for me..2:0 Botev-Cherno More:Both teams are struggling.Botev will be having a mediocre season while Cherno More seem to be back to their defensive style so i am expecting a lot of fight in the middle of the field and a low scoring draw.1:1 Montana-Lokomotiv PLD:After their good start to the season Montana recorded a couple of bad performances but that should not affect the team in a negative way after all nobody expects them to finish in the upper part of the table.Loko beat Levski last round at home but it was mainly because Levski made a mistake and away from Plovdiv there is no chance for me getting involved with them so no bet here either.2:1

• 2 weeks later...

There were a tough couple of weeks for me bettingwise but I really hope the international break brings me some luck Beroe-Ludogorets I want to start by saying that I cannot believe Beroe are lying 2nd.They have MASSIVE problems when it comes to finishing the attacks.They have a few strikers but all of them are out of form and Delev seems to be the only real weapon they have.Their defence is what keeps them in the game but sooner rather than later it will crash.I fully expect that to happen this weekend when Beroe will welcome Ludogorets.Ludogorets defeated Pirin after finally scored more than 1 but soon after that they failed to deliver at home against Slavia who to be honest are tough nut to crack for them.Beroe play with joy at home where the crowd supports them but it really shouldn’t be enough to see them winning the game.They''have Zehirov doubtful for this game and it will be decided just before the game whether he'll be participating or not.He could be a crucial abcense if he is out but even if he is in he won't be 100% ready to play because he missed through injury Beroe's last 2 games.Ludogorets are out of form too but they are still the team who likes to posses the ball and control the tempo.Beroe are yet to be tested and Ludogorets should prove too strong for them.There’s still no movement in Mapuku’s saga which looks endless.I truly believe bookies are awfully wrong offering odds of evens for Ludogorets to win.They are by much the better team and the fact they face 2nd in the standings should give them extra motivation to win.The gap in quality is really big and the away side should be winning this game more ofthen than not..AW @ generous 2.10 medium stakes and under 2.5 @ 1.75 with high stakes both with bet365.

Slavia-Levski After a good game in Razgrad against Ludogorets,Slavia will be welcoming Levski.’’The Blues’’ have not scored in 2 now after being defeated in Plovdiv and drawing at home to Pirin which was a total disaster to me from betting point of view.Levski signed Milanov(RB) who is their ex-captain and who should well fit in the team.After failing to signed with a foreign player Gadzhev(CDM)ex Levski pSlavia really depend on what form Manzoro is in,a fact which is well known in Levski.Both teams have met each time dozen of times and know each other very well.I doubt they show something in this game which will surprise the other.Both teams may settle for a draw here because none of them is set to finish in top 3.Levski are the bigger of the two but their squad is built from youngsters and Slavia always finish outside top 3 so both teams are with similar goals-finish above midtable.It won’t be a total disataster if they share the points on Sunday.:Levski are relatively solid at the back and with Milanov and Gadzhev they are expected to get even stronger while their attack is may suffer.Slavia rely too much on Manzoro which makes them predictable but the key to their success is that they don’t concede goals which should lead to a draw here.Draw @ 3.00 with bet365 0:1

Cherno More-Loko PLD Cherno More are underperforming since they got eliminated from Europa League.They are just a few points above the relegation zone and have to start gaining points.They were defeated in Plovdiv last round and now at home should really be up to get back on the winning ways against Loko,who despite beating Levski at home,were heavily defeteated in Montana.They really have problems away from home and given how desperate Cherno More are for points I see the home team winning this game.Odds are not attractive enough for me to get involved but a HW should be seen here.2:0 No bet. 2:1 Botev-Litex Two unpredictable teams face each other,Botev won at home last round and are expected to build on that.Litex on the other side once again disappointed this season after they got defeated in Lovech from Beroe.Litex are awful away from home and a HW looks the right choice here.1:0 No bet 0;2 Pirin-Montana Pirin are at the bottom of the table with no real hopes to survive although it’s still early in the season.They have scored just 1 in their 7 games so far but you really should give them the credit for drawing against Levski on the road last round.Montana were victorious at home but away from their own ground they feel difficulties.They play on the front foot almost every time and against Pirin I see no reason to do the opposite.Although Pirin reached to a draw last weekend I cannot trust them to win this time.Montana are the better team but they are not trustworthy when it comes to hitting on a winning streak.1:1 No bet 0:0

Cherno More Varna v Lokomotiv Plovdiv Cherno More Varna: Ginho (3/0 d, doubtful), Bacari (0/0 f), Sténio (6/1 m) Lokomotiv Plovdiv: Olivier Bonnes (7/0 m, suspended), Yohan Lasimant (5/0 f), Vanco Trajanov (0/0 m) Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

There were a tough couple of weeks for me bettingwise but I really hope the international break brings me some luck Beroe-Ludogorets I want to start by saying that I cannot believe Beroe are lying 2nd.They have MASSIVE problems when it comes to finishing the attacks.They have a few strikers but all of them are out of form and Delev seems to be the only real weapon they have.Their defence is what keeps them in the game but sooner rather than later it will crash.I fully expect that to happen this weekend when Beroe will welcome Ludogorets.Ludogorets defeated Pirin after finally scored more than 1 but soon after that they failed to deliver at home against Slavia who to be honest are tough nut to crack for them.Beroe play with joy at home where the crowd supports them but it really shouldn’t be enough to see them winning the game.They''have Zehirov doubtful for this game and it will be decided just before the game whether he'll be participating or not.He could be a crucial abcense if he is out but even if he is in he won't be 100% ready to play because he missed through injury Beroe's last 2 games.Ludogorets are out of form too but they are still the team who likes to posses the ball and control the tempo.Beroe are yet to be tested and Ludogorets should prove too strong for them.There’s still no movement in Mapuku’s saga which looks endless.I truly believe bookies are awfully wrong offering odds of evens for Ludogorets to win.They are by much the better team and the fact they face 2nd in the standings should give them extra motivation to win.The gap in quality is really big and the away side should be winning this game more ofthen than not..AW @ generous 2.10 medium stakes and under 2.5 @ 1.75 with high stakes both with bet365.
0;0

Levski-Beroe After winning on the road last time,Levski are back at home to welcome Beroe.Levski were victorious away to Slavia and although they were controlling the game they managed to win just by 1 goal margin.I tipped that game to end level but Slavia didn’t have anything to offer and rightly lost that match.Yesterday ‘’The Blues’’ bought Kitambala(LW) who is rumoured to be a great attacking player who might be ready to start on Sunday.Levski owner said that the team should now be ready and the money might be flow in for the team so at least Europa League spot will be persuaded.Beroe on the other hand are struggling for goals.They don’t score often but are keeping it tight at the back and don’t let their opponent scores either.I was sure that beroe and Ludogorets will end under 2.5 but thought that Ludogorets would somehow reach to a 0:1 win but they failed to deliver and actually were close to losing it being one man short.I expect Levski to put their best performance this weekend against Beroe who will no doubt park the bus and wait for the home team to make mistake.I think that this game will be a low-scoring once again and hope that the team from Sofia will win it.That’s a good single in my eyes and I will be taking it.Under 2.5 @ 1.70 with medium stakes and HW @ 2.25 both with bet365

Montana-Slavia Montana started the season well and free-scoring but something went wrong and they started to play more defensively and cautiously.Their home record is actually pretty impressive so far with beating Botev 6:0,1:1 with Ludogorets and 2:0 against Loko PLD but I think they will find it much more difficult this weekend.At the time Botev were visiting Montana they had massive issues with the coach and that defeat let to him getting fired.Ludogorets were having tough time as well with Ribeiro in charge but now he is gone and Eronasyan came in.Loko PLD have never been a well playing side on the road so actually there is an explanation behind all of these wins at home for Montana.I think they are lucky to have that home record at the moment.Slavia,as I have said,are better away from Sofia and they tend to bounce back well after a defeat so I don’t read too much in that home loss.That game could once again be a low-scoring affair with both sides being defensive minded but Slavia will no doubt will be possessing the ball and leading the tempo.That’s a risky bet but odds represent value here and @ 2.60 that’s where my money goes bearing in mind that there’s a great chance for that game ending in a draw.AW @ 2.60 with bet365.

Loko PLD-Pirin 3rd single for me comes from the game between Loko and Pirin,I tipped successfully Loko to lose in Varna but I am happy to back them at home this time.Against Cherno More they had a few very good opportunities to score but wasted them,something I was hoping for knowing that they posses threat upfront but waste too many chances.This time they should have x2 chances to net because they will be welcoming Pirin.The visiting side drew 0:0 at home to Montana look depleted.Lack of goals was the theme at Matushev(Pirin coach) pressconference after their home game last round at which he was widely criticized about that.Pirin were so scared to attack in order to avoid losing that they didn’t even try to win it.After that dry performance I expect a little bit more attacking approach from them and while people around here expect another typical Loko-Pirin game I think this game might surprise a few by having goals in it.Loko will no doubt attack from the very beginning because that’s a game they should feel confident of winning while Pirin after such a performance at home are obligated at least to try to score.I will be having 3 bets here.Loko to win @ 1.70,over 2.5 @ 2.05 and CS 2:1 @ 8.50 all with bet365.

Litex-Cherno More Litex won in Plovdid against Botev but they didn’t impress + Botev traditionally feel difficulties when they face the team from Lovech so as I see it Litex are continuing to struggle.At home they might win this one but Cherno More have been improving and they tend to play extremely defensive on the road and that’s when Litex’s struggling begins.1:0 No bet 1:0 Ludogorets-Botev Ludogorets were lucky not to lose in Stara Zagora last round being one man down but somehow held to a goalless draw.They will miss their captain Dyakov(CDM) for this game who has been sent off.They should be able to record another home win here but given Dyakov’s absence the odds look a little bit short to me.2:1 No bet 2:1

Montana-Slavia Montana started the season well and free-scoring but something went wrong and they started to play more defensively and cautiously.Their home record is actually pretty impressive so far with beating Botev 6:0,1:1 with Ludogorets and 2:0 against Loko PLD but I think they will find it much more difficult this weekend.At the time Botev were visiting Montana they had massive issues with the coach and that defeat let to him getting fired.Ludogorets were having tough time as well with Ribeiro in charge but now he is gone and Eronasyan came in.Loko PLD have never been a well playing side on the road so actually there is an explanation behind all of these wins at home for Montana.I think they are lucky to have that home record at the moment.Slavia,as I have said,are better away from Sofia and they tend to bounce back well after a defeat so I don’t read too much in that home loss.That game could once again be a low-scoring affair with both sides being defensive minded but Slavia will no doubt will be possessing the ball and leading the tempo.That’s a risky bet but odds represent value here and @ 2.60 that’s where my money goes bearing in mind that there’s a great chance for that game ending in a draw.AW @ 2.60 with bet365.
1:2 :hope

Levski-Beroe After winning on the road last time,Levski are back at home to welcome Beroe.Levski were victorious away to Slavia and although they were controlling the game they managed to win just by 1 goal margin.I tipped that game to end level but Slavia didn’t have anything to offer and rightly lost that match.Yesterday ‘’The Blues’’ bought Kitambala(LW) who is rumoured to be a great attacking player who might be ready to start on Sunday.Levski owner said that the team should now be ready and the money might be flow in for the team so at least Europa League spot will be persuaded.Beroe on the other hand are struggling for goals.They don’t score often but are keeping it tight at the back and don’t let their opponent scores either.I was sure that beroe and Ludogorets will end under 2.5 but thought that Ludogorets would somehow reach to a 0:1 win but they failed to deliver and actually were close to losing it being one man short.I expect Levski to put their best performance this weekend against Beroe who will no doubt park the bus and wait for the home team to make mistake.I think that this game will be a low-scoring once again and hope that the team from Sofia will win it.That’s a good single in my eyes and I will be taking it.Under 2.5 @ 1.70 with medium stakes and HW @ 2.25 both with bet365
2;0 :ok

Loko PLD-Pirin 3rd single for me comes from the game between Loko and Pirin,I tipped successfully Loko to lose in Varna but I am happy to back them at home this time.Against Cherno More they had a few very good opportunities to score but wasted them,something I was hoping for knowing that they posses threat upfront but waste too many chances.This time they should have x2 chances to net because they will be welcoming Pirin.The visiting side drew 0:0 at home to Montana look depleted.Lack of goals was the theme at Matushev(Pirin coach) pressconference after their home game last round at which he was widely criticized about that.Pirin were so scared to attack in order to avoid losing that they didn’t even try to win it.After that dry performance I expect a little bit more attacking approach from them and while people around here expect another typical Loko-Pirin game I think this game might surprise a few by having goals in it.Loko will no doubt attack from the very beginning because that’s a game they should feel confident of winning while Pirin after such a performance at home are obligated at least to try to score.I will be having 3 bets here.Loko to win @ 1.70,over 2.5 @ 2.05 and CS 2:1 @ 8.50 all with bet365.
2;1 :cow

Levski-Botev

Levski are the team on form right now.After becoming official that they’ll receive massive funding,they signed a couple of good players and the results seem to be coming.They have won their last 2 games and now have not conceded in 3.Last time they were victorious at home to Beroe which was Beroe’s first loss for the new campaign.The home team seems to be on fire,their attack is in best shape creating plenty.Botev on the other hand have a few doubtful players for this game but their bigger problem is winning on the road.In the last round they lost in Razgrad and I fully expect them to get crushed once again but this time in Sofia.I think ‘’The Blues’’ have a great chance to cover a bigger handicap this time.Levski to win @ 1.36 max bet.Great odds for an accumulator bet and a single on -1EH @ 2.05 with bet365 again

Edited by Simeon Borisof