** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

''A'' PFG 2015\2016

Now, with just 1 week to go i want to purpose a pre-season bet and it is Bruno Ribeiro-Ludogorets coach to be the 1st who gets fired.This guy is a complete joke and as i said last season Ludogorets are falling apart.They are looking weaker and weaker and the recent events are showing that.They lost to Loko Moscow(0:2) and Sparta Prague(0:1) and according to the reports they have been abysmal.The atmosphere here in Bulgaria cannot be compared to the one in the ''European countries'' and it will be a massively difficult task for a foreign coach to deal with it.He just doesn't know how to cope with it.Our teams need domestical coaches who are familiar with our temperament and Ribeiro isn't.Ludogorets will face Milsami in the CL qualifications and should go through but i cannot see them being succesful this year.They already sold a few of their best players and are building a team and i really think they won't have the time to do that with the campaign starting in a few days.CSKA and Lokomotiv SF got relegated due to a financial issues which leaves us with only Ludogorets and Levski from the big teams,battling for the title.BWIN offers odds of 13!!! for Levski to get crowned at the end and that's where my money goes.Their last season was awful.They finished in the relegation group and got eliminated in the final which saw them hitting the rock bottom BUT they had time to organize the club politics,built a team and in a no hurry,because they won't be playing in Europa League,they can fully focus on the domestic championship and given the fact there will be no Loko nor CSKA,i think they are fully capable of winning the league.Personally,i cannot find a bookie which offers that kind of bets(which coach will get fired) but i strongly suggest you to place a few units on Ribeiro to do so if you find something and i suspect the odds will be huge because he is kind of a big name in footballl and no one expects him get his ass kicked out so go for it if you have a chance.Bet which i would take all day long is Levski to win the league @ 13 with bwin for the reasons stated above.GL!

Simeon, I don't want to offend you, but you are such a dreamer....:eek Only the money, which Ludogorets spent on new signings this summer, are more than the annual budget of Levski. Levski are in deep financial crisis, they lost their best player - Aniete, without whom last season they would have probably fought against relegation; they brought very sh-tty players. Sorry but Levski will finish outside top 3 - Beroe and Litex are much stronger than them at the moment. Ludogorets will be champions with 15+ points difference.

Let's see.I have written off Litex because they cannot keep the tempo.Beroe are e mediocre side who got lucky when Levski and CSKA were on their knees.So that leave us with Ludogorets and Levski from the top teams(and arguably Botev..).I am sure Ludogorets will struggle a lot when the team runs out of Euro matches because those players you mentioned with the high salaries are here for the CL stage and when they have to play only against teams like Pirin,Loko PLD,motivation will hit rock bottom.You'll see that the situation with all these expensive players is a two way street and Ribeiro won't make it until the winter.

• 2 weeks later...

Litex-Ludogorets Although I wrote and thought that Ludogorets are falling apart expecting Ribeiro to be the 1st one fired,I really didn’t see that coming.Ludogrets suffered a heavy defeat on Tuesday and were worse that I expected.They have really no clue what to do with the ball and looks like they miss Marcelinho a lot.It’s still unknown if he is to play in the reversed fixture or not but he surely ain’t play this weekend.Anyhow that would be a very tricky fixture from the 1st round because of a few reasons.1st of all Litex are awful as well.Being eliminated by Jelglava is not a great accomplishment and soon after that Balukov was replaced by Petrovic as a head coach.I think that he won’t make much of a difference and Litex won’t be competitive in winning the league as well.This elimination will have a negative affect on the team and I don’t know if they will look better or on their knees.On the other hand we have Ludogorets-they are tragic right now.Their defence is weak and clumsy and CM’s do not help the attack which itself is impotent.The coach has no plan B if A doesn’t work.It was a massive shock for them not to score at home to Milsami and now have not scored in 4 including the pre-season games.Both teams are desperate for the win but may settle for a draw here because personally I can’t see who can score and dominate the fixture given the stakes.Ludogorets are really with their backs up against the wall because we have every chance to see Ribeiro getting fire next week.I thin both camps may cancel each other out and trying not to lose rather than winning,might be the case here.Draw @ 3.30 with bet365 2:0

Botev-Levski Last season was really disappointing for Botev as well.They played in the upper part of the table but didn’t win a single game and finished 6th which saw them out of Europa League places.They’ve been left by a few of the major players and money seems to be an issue there.The worse thing is that this season looks like it will beno different to the previous one.They will aim for the top 6 but with no real chance of top 3.They will be relatively strong at home,losing to the bigger teams and winning against the weaker.On the road they will hit and miss so nothing special for them.Levski had the worse season in their history,participating in the bottom 6 but things were looking decent for them when the team qualified for the final in the Cup.But that’s where the nightmare came from.They were leading by 1:0 and Cherno More were 1 man short but somehow after the break they managed to turn things around winning the game by 1:2.That led to ANete and a few other leaving the club and cutting the budget.Levski will play only domestic games this season once again while the budget is suffering.They brought in a several players of whom I know only Kurdov(CF) who is a good striker and may well fit in.The others are Dutch and have played in their 2nd div with different teams.According to the reports they posses pace and vision but are out of form which may be the reason why they will be benched until they hit on some sort of form.Levski are in a no ruch situation because there are no Euro games to hurry about.They can benefit from that situation by building a quality team and with Stoev in charge I think they might be back on the track.Anyhow i see a cautious approach from both of the teams and a draw seems to be on the cards here.Draw @ 3.20 with bet365

Pirin-Cherno More To be honest,Pirin are new to me.They climbed up in the A PFG from B where they were dicating the league and tehre is no argument they were the best team around and scoring plenty.I remember the last time they played in the highest level of Bulgarian football,they were attacking non-stop and that seems like hasn't changed.They have faithful fans who love them and support them no matter what.There has been a while since they last played in A PFG and will be keen to make an impression at home.The stadium will be full hoping that Pirin can start with a win.Cherno More only reached to a draw at home to Dinamo Minsk which is more likely to see them out of Europa League because they have never been that good on their travellings anyway.Varna(Cherno More home town) and Blagoevgrad(Pirin's) are on the opposite corners of the map(about 600km).Yesterday it was obvious that Cherno More are yet to get on form and lack the practice-something Dinamo were better at.The way Cherno More play on their travellings + the fact that that's the 1st round of the the campaign make me think that they might be leaky at the back,keeping an eye on the reversed fixutre in Belarus.Pirin must be decent upfront given their stats from the last season and according to me everything points to goals here.Both Teams To Score @ 1.87 with bwin.

Botev-Levski Last season was really disappointing for Botev as well.They played in the upper part of the table but didn’t win a single game and finished 6th which saw them out of Europa League places.They’ve been left by a few of the major players and money seems to be an issue there.The worse thing is that this season looks like it will beno different to the previous one.They will aim for the top 6 but with no real chance of top 3.They will be relatively strong at home,losing to the bigger teams and winning against the weaker.On the road they will hit and miss so nothing special for them.Levski had the worse season in their history,participating in the bottom 6 but things were looking decent for them when the team qualified for the final in the Cup.But that’s where the nightmare came from.They were leading by 1:0 and Cherno More were 1 man short but somehow after the break they managed to turn things around winning the game by 1:2.That led to ANete and a few other leaving the club and cutting the budget.Levski will play only domestic games this season once again while the budget is suffering.They brought in a several players of whom I know only Kurdov(CF) who is a good striker and may well fit in.The others are Dutch and have played in their 2nd div with different teams.According to the reports they posses pace and vision but are out of form which may be the reason why they will be benched until they hit on some sort of form.Levski are in a no ruch situation because there are no Euro games to hurry about.They can benefit from that situation by building a quality team and with Stoev in charge I think they might be back on the track.Anyhow i see a cautious approach from both of the teams and a draw seems to be on the cards here.Draw @ 3.20 with bet365
1:1 :ok

Pirin-Cherno More To be honest,Pirin are new to me.They climbed up in the A PFG from B where they were dicating the league and tehre is no argument they were the best team around and scoring plenty.I remember the last time they played in the highest level of Bulgarian football,they were attacking non-stop and that seems like hasn't changed.They have faithful fans who love them and support them no matter what.There has been a while since they last played in A PFG and will be keen to make an impression at home.The stadium will be full hoping that Pirin can start with a win.Cherno More only reached to a draw at home to Dinamo Minsk which is more likely to see them out of Europa League because they have never been that good on their travellings anyway.Varna(Cherno More home town) and Blagoevgrad(Pirin's) are on the opposite corners of the map(about 600km).Yesterday it was obvious that Cherno More are yet to get on form and lack the practice-something Dinamo were better at.The way Cherno More play on their travellings + the fact that that's the 1st round of the the campaign make me think that they might be leaky at the back,keeping an eye on the reversed fixutre in Belarus.Pirin must be decent upfront given their stats from the last season and according to me everything points to goals here.Both Teams To Score @ 1.87 with bwin.
1:1 :hope

Levski-Litex Levski had a very tough last season but the nightmare seems to be ending.They have a several youngsters in the team who will be regular starters this year and might carry the weight.In the 1st round it was obvious that the team lacks practice but overall they have potential.They have some fast players upfront and good midfield area but they look shaky at the back,Aleksandrov(RB) got injured last round which would lead to a rotation at the back with Prochazka switching from CM to RB.The funny thing here is that both managers will be sidelined for this game and will be watching the game with the fans due to their bad attitude in the last round.Litex put Ludogorets to the sword last round at home but it’s not a great accomplishment to do so these days given how poor Ludogorets are.Litex are a force at home but they are mediocre away and I i am being very cautious when it comes to bet on them on the road.The Blues will be without Diaby(CF),Kurdov(CF) and most probably without both Tsonev(CAM) and Misiyak(LW) which actually leaves them without a CF for the game.I am curious to see where the goals will come from for them and although I hate to bet on Litex no matter at home or away I feel obligated to do so this weekend.Levski are young and inexperienced team who will face massive difficulties upfront this game and Litex looked decent last round so I am taking the risk by betting on them to win in Sofia.Litex to win @ 2.50 with bwin 2:2

Montana-Botev Montana held Beroe to a goalless draw in Stara Zagora and now are to welcome Botev-a team who drew its first competetive league game for the season as well.I didn’t watch Montana’s first game but according to the reports both teams have been very equal .Despite Beroe are the bigger team.Montana have kept their main players but it will be a very hard season for them because perfsonally I think they are favourites to go down again.As every team around they will rely on their home games to gain points and that could be a fine opportunity to do so.Botev had a decent last season despite all the financial difficulties but they couldn’t qualify for the Europa league places.They are set to experience a similar season this year and they might often struggle a bit.Traditionally,they are not that solid on their travellings which might be the key here.Their team is almost the same from the last year so the mentality of the players should be similar as well.They drew to Levski at home last round in a game which was totally deserved to end so and I think this one could end by splitting the points again.Montana have the home advantage but Botev have the better team overall but they are not reliable on the road so I think both squads might cancel each other out.Draw @ 3.20 with bet365 6:0

Cherno More-Ludogorets After both teams suffered an epic fail in Europe,it's time for ''A'' PFG again.Cherno More are coming after a humiliating 4;0 defeat in Minsk and Ludogorets-after 2:1 in Moldova.After that defeat there occured speculations according which Misidjan,Stoyanov,Angulo and ALeksandrov willl be sold because they have the highest salaries and is not worthed to pay them to play only domestic games.Anyhow,the atmospehere in both clubs is minor and they really have to approach this game in a different manner if they are to change something in their game.Ludogrets are no doubt the better of the two but after such an elimination i wouldn't trust them especiallly on the road and in Varna where the pitch is in awful condition.Cherno More were shambolic too and although they played with 10 men for the whole 2nd half in Belarus, i think it's still their fault.They really should've approached the game in Bulgaria with a more attacking style and they were not aggresive enough.I think Spasov should set the team a bit more further upfront,trying to outscore Ludogorets who have been lacking goals this year.I think both managers would try to go out and win the game rather that not to lose it because after their games in Europe both of them were criticised due to their low attacking rate so something might change in that direction.I think both camps are not reliable and although i don't trust Ludogorets these days i certainly cannot oppose them against Cherno More so BTTS-Yes @ 1.83 with bet365 looks to be the safest bet to me.GL!

Cherno More-Ludogorets After both teams suffered an epic fail in Europe,it's time for ''A'' PFG again.Cherno More are coming after a humiliating 4;0 defeat in Minsk and Ludogorets-after 2:1 in Moldova.After that defeat there occured speculations according which Misidjan,Stoyanov,Angulo and ALeksandrov willl be sold because they have the highest salaries and is not worthed to pay them to play only domestic games.Anyhow,the atmospehere in both clubs is minor and they really have to approach this game in a different manner if they are to change something in their game.Ludogrets are no doubt the better of the two but after such an elimination i wouldn't trust them especiallly on the road and in Varna where the pitch is in awful condition.Cherno More were shambolic too and although they played with 10 men for the whole 2nd half in Belarus, i think it's still their fault.They really should've approached the game in Bulgaria with a more attacking style and they were not aggresive enough.I think Spasov should set the team a bit more further upfront,trying to outscore Ludogorets who have been lacking goals this year.I think both managers would try to go out and win the game rather that not to lose it because after their games in Europe both of them were criticised due to their low attacking rate so something might change in that direction.I think both camps are not reliable and although i don't trust Ludogorets these days i certainly cannot oppose them against Cherno More so BTTS-Yes @ 1.83 with bet365 looks to be the safest bet to me.GL!
2:3

Beroe-Pirin Beoroe was the only Bulgarian team who actually did well in Europa League this season.They performed well in the 1st leg at home to Brondby but lost in the end while in Denmark they were arguably the better of the two and Spas Delev had a great opportunity in the end to send the game in ET.Beroe started the campaign with a draw at home to Montana .That’s not a a dream start but they partly redeemed themselves with a good win in Plovdiv last weekend.Beroe will once again finish inside top 4 and home games should be where they’’ll pick most of their points.They have some great players including Mapuku and red hot Delev.Pirin have problems when they have to finish the attacks,not that we see them attacking that much but still they need to improve clinical finishing.In the opening game they welcomed Cherno More who are not a great visitors at all and they had to travel to Minsk a few days later so they were not fully concentrated on that game and that was the reason why Pirin got a draw.After that they were spanked hard at home to Slavia and this weekend will be their first game on the road and they will travel to Stara Zagora.Beroe are 100% determined to play in Europa League next season as well so there should be no mercy for Pirin who are very likely not to score.Beroe to win @ 1.40 with bet365.High stakes.

Botev PLD-Lokomotiv PLD That’s always been a great fight.Not much of a football but a lot of tackles and passion all over the field.Botev drew their 1st game of the season at home to Levski where they showed that they won’t be capable of finishing higher than 5th this year and after that they had to come to Monata where it became ugly for them-6:0 which was followed by Penchev getting fired.A new coach has been appointed and I think there might be a cautious approach to this game because as I said noone wants to lose such a local derby in that moment.It’s more not to lose rather to win it at the moment because Loko are coming after a home defeat and should really be careful not to get crushed once again.Both teams are set to finish outside top 5 + they are out of form going through a crisis and that’s a local derby so my money goes to Draw here.Draw @ 3.25 small to medium stakes and under 2.5 with medium stakes.

Ludogorets-Levski Ludogorets have been shambolic thus far.They were woeful in the pre-season campaign and their weak form has been tranfered to the CL and domestic league.They were defeated twice by Milsami who were dispatched with ease by Skenderbeu yesterday.In Á’PFG Ludogorets started by losing to Litex in Lovech and it’s fair to say that Litex could’ve won that game by more than 2:0 if their forwarders were on a good day.After that Ludogorets won in Varna against Cherno More(2:3) but they were not shining again.Cherno More played this game 3 days after coming back from Misnk where they were hardly defeated by Dinamo (4;0) with their confidence on the rock bottom.I cannot see where this confidence comes from but Ludogorets surely don’t deserve to be that heavy favourites here.They brought in another expensive Brazilian in the team during the week but he won’t be available for selection for this game.Levski will be hoping to have Kurdov at their disposal for that game and that would be crucial here I think.Levski started promising the campaign by drawing in Plovdiv.They have their weak areas but the team consists mostly by youngsters and it’s hard to ignore that.After that they drew at home to Litex a game which both managers had their complainings from the referee.Anyhow both teams score has won in both of their fixtures so far and I see no reason why I shouldn’t put my money on that to happen once again especially when seeing Ludogorets concedeing 2 goals for the 3rd time this sason.(2 against Milsami in Moldova,2 against Litex in Lovech and 2 against Cherno More in Varna).BTTS-Yes @ 2.20 with bet365.High stakes. 2:0

Botev PLD-Lokomotiv PLD That’s always been a great fight.Not much of a football but a lot of tackles and passion all over the field.Botev drew their 1st game of the season at home to Levski where they showed that they won’t be capable of finishing higher than 5th this year and after that they had to come to Monata where it became ugly for them-6:0 which was followed by Penchev getting fired.A new coach has been appointed and I think there might be a cautious approach to this game because as I said noone wants to lose such a local derby in that moment.It’s more not to lose rather to win it at the moment because Loko are coming after a home defeat and should really be careful not to get crushed once again.Both teams are set to finish outside top 5 + they are out of form going through a crisis and that’s a local derby so my money goes to Draw here.Draw @ 3.25 small to medium stakes and under 2.5 with medium stakes.
1:1 :ok

Beroe-Pirin Beoroe was the only Bulgarian team who actually did well in Europa League this season.They performed well in the 1st leg at home to Brondby but lost in the end while in Denmark they were arguably the better of the two and Spas Delev had a great opportunity in the end to send the game in ET.Beroe started the campaign with a draw at home to Montana .That’s not a a dream start but they partly redeemed themselves with a good win in Plovdiv last weekend.Beroe will once again finish inside top 4 and home games should be where they’’ll pick most of their points.They have some great players including Mapuku and red hot Delev.Pirin have problems when they have to finish the attacks,not that we see them attacking that much but still they need to improve clinical finishing.In the opening game they welcomed Cherno More who are not a great visitors at all and they had to travel to Minsk a few days later so they were not fully concentrated on that game and that was the reason why Pirin got a draw.After that they were spanked hard at home to Slavia and this weekend will be their first game on the road and they will travel to Stara Zagora.Beroe are 100% determined to play in Europa League next season as well so there should be no mercy for Pirin who are very likely not to score.Beroe to win @ 1.40 with bet365.High stakes.
1:0 :)

Litex-Montana Insane odds here,i must say.Litex are no doubt the favourites but not by that much.They've been eliminated by Jelglava and i must say they've looked woeful in the 1st fixture.In the revesed one,here in Bulgaria,they were a touch better but still totally unrecognizable.Then they beat Ludogorets on the opening day at home but is should be noticed that Ludogorets missed a dozen of chances to score.In the 2nd round Litex visited Levski in Sofia to concede 2 but it could've been easily twice more.Their main problem is defending.They posses pace upfront and hold the ball well but they really need to work on their defendng.Litex are a typical home team and they should not be underrestimated in Lovech.Lubko Petrovic will be without Viana(LW),Despodov(ST),Mllanov(CB).These are key men in the squad and their abcense could be vital.Viana is a great forwarder and already scored a goal this season but has injured his ankle and won't be available for a while while Despodov and Milanov are great youngsters and national players.Montana are newcomers.They started the season on a positive vibe and are looking to continue their form.They are still to concede a goal and that's something you cannot ignore but to respect.They began the campaign with a home game against Beroe which they drew(0:0) and according to the reports both squads have played solid defensively without taking any risks on the opening day.In the 2nd round they demoilished Botev at home by scoring 6 goals!.That was a massive defeat which let to Botev firing their manager and GK.Montana should really be up for this game and although i don't expect them to get a positive result in Lovech i really think the odds on BTTS-Yes should not be that high because Montana have enough firepower to net at least one with their motivation sky high while Litex have not had the best start to the season,it's still july and they are already out of Europa League,changed the coach and have 3 major missings,without whom they already showed weakness.BTTS-Yes @ massive 2.62 with bet365- medium stakes.

Litex-Montana Insane odds here,i must say.Litex are no doubt the favourites but not by that much.They've been eliminated by Jelglava and i must say they've looked woeful in the 1st fixture.In the revesed one,here in Bulgaria,they were a touch better but still totally unrecognizable.Then they beat Ludogorets on the opening day at home but is should be noticed that Ludogorets missed a dozen of chances to score.In the 2nd round Litex visited Levski in Sofia to concede 2 but it could've been easily twice more.Their main problem is defending.They posses pace upfront and hold the ball well but they really need to work on their defendng.Litex are a typical home team and they should not be underrestimated in Lovech.Lubko Petrovic will be without Viana(LW),Despodov(ST),Mllanov(CB).These are key men in the squad and their abcense could be vital.Viana is a great forwarder and already scored a goal this season but has injured his ankle and won't be available for a while while Despodov and Milanov are great youngsters and national players.Montana are newcomers.They started the season on a positive vibe and are looking to continue their form.They are still to concede a goal and that's something you cannot ignore but to respect.They began the campaign with a home game against Beroe which they drew(0:0) and according to the reports both squads have played solid defensively without taking any risks on the opening day.In the 2nd round they demoilished Botev at home by scoring 6 goals!.That was a massive defeat which let to Botev firing their manager and GK.Montana should really be up for this game and although i don't expect them to get a positive result in Lovech i really think the odds on BTTS-Yes should not be that high because Montana have enough firepower to net at least one with their motivation sky high while Litex have not had the best start to the season,it's still july and they are already out of Europa League,changed the coach and have 3 major missings,without whom they already showed weakness.BTTS-Yes @ massive 2.62 with bet365- medium stakes.
2:1 :hope

Lokomotiv PLD-Litex There's nothing new about Lokomotiv PLD this season.They seem like they'll be having a season like the previous one and the one before and etc.I expect them to finish 7-th or 8th th with not much of a drama in their performance.Money seems to be an issue there but they have learn to live with it.They have some experienced names in their squad lead by ''A'' group top scorer-KamburovThey posses a threat upfront but their midfield does not work how it's suppose to.The defence leaks goals and that's why they struggle to achieve a high finish.When they win it's because they are being mostly underrestimated or it's just their day.They are no match for the bigger teams around here although in the previous years that wasnt the case.There were a couple of teams which find it hard to play at their stadium but overally Loko are not a team who can perform constantly on a higher level.On the other hand we have Litex who are set to finish in top 3 this year.I tipped them wrong when they went to Sofia to visit Levski.I knew i've been taking a big risk betting on them to win on the road in the capital but that was a risk i would take every day given what the two teams are aiming at.Litex have brought in a few good players,foreign players but their mentality seems to be the same like previous years.They gain results at home but on the road they are not that solid and reliable.They have already drawn both of their games on the road this season (1:1 against Jelglava and 2:2 against Levski).Historically they have been feeling difficulties visiting that opponent and given the fact that yesterday they changed their 2nd coach since the season began makes me think that they might struggle once again here.Litex are not reliable away from Lovech,they have drawn both of their away games this season,historically difficulties in Plovdiv and 2nd coach changed in 1 month are the reasons because of which i am placing my money as follows:.BTTS-Yes @ 1.70 with medium stakes and Draw @ 3.10 low to medium stakes with bwin

Cherno More-Levski Cherno More brought in some fresh signings but obviously they weren't enough to get through in the Europa League.They've been eliminated after a decent play at home and a crushing defeat in Minsk.That was followed by a boring draw in Blagoevgrad against Pirin.Cherno More were solid on home soil against Ludogorets but they lost that game eventually after an entertaining 2:3 game.Ludogorets were the better team but poor defending coul've cost them the match.Cherno More seemed back on track after a win in Sofia against high flying Slavia and that win could've been even more impressing if there weren't the dozen missed chances.Anyway,they showed great attacking capability and i think there's a great chance to see them scoring more than 1 at home this round.Last season the pitch in Varna was in an awful condition but it looks better now and given that there is no rain just makes me think it's even better.Levski are coming after a defeat in Razgrad,despite playing decent for greater periods of the game.They are still without a win and will be looking to make it 1st for the new championship.The team is consisted mostly on young players who have little to no experience but there are a few 28-30 years old who help them much.Levski are ok going forward and actually they were pretty unlucky not to score against Ludogorets.I think they can cause Cherno More a real upset if they underrestimate "'The Blues''.I don't know if Cherno More are ready to make such a big step by winning 2 games in a row against the team from Sofia, but surely we will see a lot of fight on the field and i think we are set to see goals in this game.BTTS-Yes @ evens medium stakes with bwin 0:1. Extremely umlucky with Cherno More not scoring...

Montana-Ludogorets I must say that i am pleasantly surprised to see Montana playing like they did against Litex in Lovech.They should be proud of themselves as well because they went there and played attacking and passing football.Now they'll be heading back to their home town to welcome Ludogorets.As i've pointed out somewhere above,Montana won group ''B'' by scoring plenty of goals and that seems hasn't changed so no matter being at home or away they are on the front foot and i think they''ll give it a real go this friday-it's just how they play and i cannot see that changing.They know that if they park the bus Ludogorets will somewhen and somehow find a way to the GK and will score eventually so no reason for panic and staying at the back.Last time they played at home was a spectacular 6:0 victory over Botev and they must be once again fired up for this game.Fans seem to be supporting the team no matter where they play and there will be a great conditions for football for sure.Ludogorets are strong favourites to win this one although i wouldn't be putting my money on them right now.They were victorious over Levski in what was a furious battle.Levski had a few good chances to score + a penalty which should've been given but still Ludogorets have kept a clean sheet.I think that Ludogorets are still far from last season form and Montana could cause them plenty of damage with the attacking weapons they have.I think it will be a classic with both teams willing to win the game and that's why i am going to place a several units on both teams to find the net.Montana didn't let me down in Lovech(where Litex defeated Ludogorets in the 1st round 2:0) and i think the odds are once again set the opposite way.BTTS-Yes @ generous 2.20 with bwin.GL! 1:1

Montana-Ludogorets I must say that i am pleasantly surprised to see Montana playing like they did against Litex in Lovech.They should be proud of themselves as well because they went there and played attacking and passing football.Now they'll be heading back to their home town to welcome Ludogorets.As i've pointed out somewhere above,Montana won group ''B'' by scoring plenty of goals and that seems hasn't changed so no matter being at home or away they are on the front foot and i think they''ll give it a real go this friday-it's just how they play and i cannot see that changing.They know that if they park the bus Ludogorets will somewhen and somehow find a way to the GK and will score eventually so no reason for panic and staying at the back.Last time they played at home was a spectacular 6:0 victory over Botev and they must be once again fired up for this game.Fans seem to be supporting the team no matter where they play and there will be a great conditions for football for sure.Ludogorets are strong favourites to win this one although i wouldn't be putting my money on them right now.They were victorious over Levski in what was a furious battle.Levski had a few good chances to score + a penalty which should've been given but still Ludogorets have kept a clean sheet.I think that Ludogorets are still far from last season form and Montana could cause them plenty of damage with the attacking weapons they have.I think it will be a classic with both teams willing to win the game and that's why i am going to place a several units on both teams to find the net.Montana didn't let me down in Lovech(where Litex defeated Ludogorets in the 1st round 2:0) and i think the odds are once again set the opposite way.BTTS-Yes @ generous 2.20 with bwin.GL! 1:1
1:1 :hope

Slavia Sofia v Beroe Stara Zagora Slavia Sofia: Kostadin Dyakov (2/0 m), Radoslav Vasilev (0/0 f) Beroe Stara Zagora: Nemanja Milisavljevic (3/0 m, doubtful), Vencislav Vasilev (2/0 d), Chris Gadi (0/0 f, left the club) Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Lokomotiv PLD-Litex There's nothing new about Lokomotiv PLD this season.They seem like they'll be having a season like the previous one and the one before and etc.I expect them to finish 7-th or 8th th with not much of a drama in their performance.Money seems to be an issue there but they have learn to live with it.They have some experienced names in their squad lead by ''A'' group top scorer-KamburovThey posses a threat upfront but their midfield does not work how it's suppose to.The defence leaks goals and that's why they struggle to achieve a high finish.When they win it's because they are being mostly underrestimated or it's just their day.They are no match for the bigger teams around here although in the previous years that wasnt the case.There were a couple of teams which find it hard to play at their stadium but overally Loko are not a team who can perform constantly on a higher level.On the other hand we have Litex who are set to finish in top 3 this year.I tipped them wrong when they went to Sofia to visit Levski.I knew i've been taking a big risk betting on them to win on the road in the capital but that was a risk i would take every day given what the two teams are aiming at.Litex have brought in a few good players,foreign players but their mentality seems to be the same like previous years.They gain results at home but on the road they are not that solid and reliable.They have already drawn both of their games on the road this season (1:1 against Jelglava and 2:2 against Levski).Historically they have been feeling difficulties visiting that opponent and given the fact that yesterday they changed their 2nd coach since the season began makes me think that they might struggle once again here.Litex are not reliable away from Lovech,they have drawn both of their away games this season,historically difficulties in Plovdiv and 2nd coach changed in 1 month are the reasons because of which i am placing my money as follows:.BTTS-Yes @ 1.70 with medium stakes and Draw @ 3.10 low to medium stakes with bwin
1:1 ;)

Slavia-Beroe Slavia had a good start to the season with 2 back to back wins by 3:0 but after that Cherno More crushed them at home so they should be playing more carefully today.They are once again set to have a mediocre season at best finishing somewhere between 5th and 7th.Despite their good start they are yet to play the bigger clubs and defeats seem to be inevitable.There has been rumours which suggest that their star player Manzorro is about to leave the club which might be a big blow because the entire game style is based on him and i cannot see them being competetive without the LW leading the attack.Anyway he'll play today but i expect a more defensive approach from Slavia because another home defeat won't be well accepted.They have a few fast players and counter-attacking seems the way to go today.Beroe have been eliminated by Brondby after 0:1 here and 0:0 in Denmark and personally even though they create a good number of chances they get wasted almost every time.I really like Mapuku upfront and he represents great threat but he really should improve his finishing.Milisavlevic is another good player who holds the ball well and gives the final pass but he won't be available for selection today.He is creative player and might be missed.Without him Beroe could lack imagination in the attack and with Slavia being kind of a solid these days i cannot see them scoring more thatn once.Slavia surely don't want to lose this one and even though Beroe are on form,they remain to be out of top 3 team so i think both teams may settle for a draw here but my money goes to under 2.5 goals to be scored.Both of them share a history where goals have been seen on rare occasions and given the position both teams are in i think we won't see a goalfest today.Under 2.5 goals @ 1.80 with bet365 medium stakes.