** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

British Grand Prix

Full Preview ..................On the betting front as already mentioned we have a long odds-on favourite in Hamilton, he was always going to be poor value here at the British GP and now he’s a silly price. I’d much sooner be on Rosberg at a much bigger odds this week for a couple of reasons. Firstly he’s been driving much better overall this week so far, also he’s the man in form after closing the gap on Hamilton to 10pts in recent weeks and this is one circuit where pole isn’t such a big deal. Only two drivers (Vettel 2009 & Alonso 2006) have won from pole in the last ten years. Plus the pressure on Hamilton must be immense, especially from pole. All that gives me reason to think that the German is decent value at 5/2 with >BetVictor. I usually like a bet on the number of finishers and at Silverstone it’s a toss of a coin whether we see a Safety Car or not, we have had three in the last eight years but even when we do see one the amount of classified drivers is usually high anyway so I’m definitely in the camp of the ‘overs’ this week. Head to Ladbrokes if you agree as they are going 5/6 each of two with the bar set at 16.5 and the best offer by a mile. There is not much value in the Points market this week so a small bet on Sebastian Vettel to get past the Williams drivers and end up on the podium is my third suggestion this week. He’s a bit big at 5/2 in my eyes although I admit he has a bit to do on his showing so far this weekend. Selections: 3pts N. Rosberg 5/2 >BetVictor 2pts S.Vettel to finish on Podium 5/2 >Bet365 2pts Over 16.5 Finishers 5/6 Ladbrokes