** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tour de France

It going to be a difficult stage today. The climb Col d''allos is official 14 kilometers, but it will incline for 20 kilomters... so you should keep this in mind. I don't know if a breakaway will have a chance... And the decline of the mountain will be technical... Safest bet for me are the usual suspects... Froome Quintanan Also keep in mind van Garderen and Nibali Outsiders Gesink Rolland Valverde Pinot kelderman

I like Adam Yates @50/1 (various) today. He showed well on the long climb up Pierre-Saint-Martin, and today's stage with the long key climb seems like the one he'd target from a break. All depends how hard the peloton ride of course, but Adam seems like the one who's been keeping his powder dry and hence has appealing odds.

hope :hope Climbs of the day Col du Chaussy (1st cat.) 15.4 km at 6.3% - 122.5 km to arrival Col de la Croix de Fer (H cat.) 22.4 km at 6.9% - 55 km to arrival Col du Mollard (2nd cat.) 5.7 km to 6.8% - 35 km to arrival La Toussuire (1st category) 18 km to 6.1% - above arrival Because of the relatively short distance of the stage, the chances are not so great that a leading group gets a huge advantage and may compete without pressure to the stage victory. Some fear of losing a potential podium spot for the top 10 ranking riders so my guess is they will wait until the final climb. They may well be too late to recover a breakaway with good climbers. You may think that the GC riders top 10 ranking do not want to miss this opportunity, so let see who has the best climbing skills. You can’t ignore Nairo Quintana. The Colombian held the last mountain stages the pace with Froome. If the two together get ahead the stage victory is within reach. Movistar still has a rider who has to be able to prevent without leaving stage win France. Alejandro Valverde is third in the standings and has a nasty uphill spurt in the legs. Or will he be afraid like last year... Chris Froome is obviously one of the top candidate to win the stage. Though he is not as dominant as in the first mountain stage to La Pierre Saint-Martin. With his wide margin in the standings, he doesn’t need to attack. But still, he may be ambitious enough to want to win in the Alps and therefore not to hand out gifts. Alberto Contador and Vincenzo Nibali are still without a stage victory. Both will cherish little hope. Defending their current rankings, is perhaps they will certainly keep in mind but (all or nothing) is the motto. The French will have something to show in the final days. With Warren Barguil, Romain Bardet, Pierre Rolland, Thibaut Pinot and Mikael Cherel they have five guys in the top twenty. Climber Rolland has the experience and has good memories @ La Toussuire the place where in 2012 he was the first. Recognized riders as Rafal Majka and Joaquim Rodriguez, who do not play a role in the rankings, probably get some space to go into a breakaway. Majka is not a teamplayer as he didn’t wait for his fallen leader Alberto Contador. It may indicate that Majka still performs better and wants a stage victory. Rodriguez also has a victory in his pocket. The climber's jersey is the new goal for him so he must attack. The same for Jakob Fuglsang and Serge Pauwels. Bardet and Rodriguez are equal in the battle for the dot jersey, so the two are undoubtedly motivated to gather those precious mountain points together. So this isn't an easy stage and pick.... Rolland - Bardet - Rodriguez - Barguil (if they can be in the breakaway)

The last stage of the mountains im going for Alejandro Valverde 33/1 paddy power Rafal Majka 40/1 paddy power Thibaut Pinot 18/1 paddy power :cigar Joaquin Rodriguez 50/1 paddy power It is there last chance to win a stage so these lot have a great chance as their are in form
Wow another bet i have won and at big odds as well He really is on top form in this race and I hope you followed my selections

Michael Matthews to win Stage 21 40/1 paddy power He seems to be very consistent at the moment and has been close to winning a stage and i know Greipel is favourite to win but his odds are not worth betting on so this bet is worth a few quid Thomas Voeckler to win the Intermediary sprint 25/1 paddy power Well at these odds it is worth a punt as anyone can get this sprint so hopefully it is my selection