Announcements
** February Poker League Result : 1st juanmoment, 2nd Rivrd, 3rd the_dak **
** Last Man Standing Results - drew005 wins £250 / Wishy wins £50 **
** January Naps Competition Result: 1st SILVER FOX, 2nd LIKE A ROUGHIE, 3rd DAISYCHAIN, 4th MRJOL. KO Cup Winner GLAVINTOBY, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

Norway Tippeligaen 20~21 June 2015

Tomorrow 20th of June 2015 15:30 Sandefjord - Lillestrom This game will be played at Komplett Arena,and both squads use natural grass at home. Sandefjord is in last place with only 6 points. At home they are 2/0/4 goals 6:10. They disappointed a lot this season with only 2 wins and 10 defeats in 12 rounds of Tippeligaen.last round lost 0~1 against Odd. Missing for tomorrow's game are danish goalkeeper J. Jensen 5/0 due to Euro 2016 Qualifications for Denmark under21 ,midfielder E. Lamøy 5/0 and defender A. Gabrielsen 11/2. Last mutual ended 0~0 in Nm Cup 2011. Lillestrøm is in 7th place with 19 points. Away are 5/2/3 goals 16:13. Head coach R. Kristinsson is climbing step by step in classification, three wins in a row over Molde,Sarpsborg 08 and Bodø / Glimt, but lost 2~0 againts Strømsgodset and surprising in that defeat in Nm Cup from Strømmen 2~1. Maybe they are focused only in Tippeligaen because they won 2~1 againts a tough game over Viking. Still out defender L. Rexhepi 0/0 ,out also is striker M. Ofkir 2/0 . I dont think we have another defeat for host ,this game is very important againts an difficult opponent ,also in midweek they have to play in Cup againts Honefoss in midweek. On other side very dangerous striker M. Fofana 11/3 and F. Friday 83 will lead the squad to the another important victory but i think both squads will share only one point.. Draw 3.78 @ Marathonbet 8/10 Good luck

Sandefjord - Lillestrom I’m going to be aggressive here with two bets, although neither of them are worth big stakes IMO. Sandefjord have lost their last 9 games but I think it’s still difficult to judge exactly how bad they are. During this 9 game streak, they’ve had a brutal run of games and faced all the top teams, at times they’ve been unlucky. The fundamental issue is Lars Bohenian’s insistence on playing the 3-5-2 formation. He might change that now, but if they don’t then I can’t see how they survive. Sandefjord simply play way too open and are mega vulnerable at the back, especially on counter attacks. That won’t serve them well today because the main strength of the LSK team going forward is with pace on the break. The visitors have been in some good form recently too, winning 4 of their last 5 and the one defeat in that run was a harsh one at Godset. Sooner or later Sandefjord will end this nightmare run, but until they do then it may be wise to go against them. I don’t think they are currently able to match ‘top half sides’ and that’s exactly what LSK are. It should be an open game of football and I like a piece of over 2.5 as well. So I’m going to place two bets because I see this ending something like 1-2 or 1-3 based on recent weeks. Recommended bets: Lillestrom -0.25 @ 1.85 4/10 and over 2.75 goals @ 1.69 4/10 Molde - Valerenga This should be a wide open contest, well worth watching and contain a feast of goals. Molde home matches are always high tempo affairs where they try and dominate opponents quickly, but they can also leave holes at the back. ‘Enga meanwhile are also renowned for high scoring games and have had a lot of overs this year, especially away. They’ve been involved in some ridiculous games like 5-4, 4-3 and 3-2 already this season and despite them facing a team like Molde here, will surely come with attacking intent. The Oslo side will be without striker Deshorn Brown who is on international duty, but his fitness has been up and down in recent weeks and might not be missed all that much. I think it’s extremely likely that this game will contain at least 3 goals, the only question is exactly how many more? The over line is a massive 3.25/3.5 so I had to think twice before placing this bet, but in the end I’ve decided to strike. The scoreline here could end something ridiculous and overall I think it’s worth a few units. Recommended bet: Over 3.25 goals @ 1.77 4/10

Molde - Valerenga This should be a wide open contest, well worth watching and contain a feast of goals. Molde home matches are always high tempo affairs where they try and dominate opponents quickly, but they can also leave holes at the back. ‘Enga meanwhile are also renowned for high scoring games and have had a lot of overs this year, especially away. They’ve been involved in some ridiculous games like 5-4, 4-3 and 3-2 already this season and despite them facing a team like Molde here, will surely come with attacking intent. The Oslo side will be without striker Deshorn Brown who is on international duty, but his fitness has been up and down in recent weeks and might not be missed all that much. I think it’s extremely likely that this game will contain at least 3 goals, the only question is exactly how many more? The over line is a massive 3.25/3.5 so I had to think twice before placing this bet, but in the end I’ve decided to strike. The scoreline here could end something ridiculous and overall I think it’s worth a few units. Recommended bet: Over 3.25 goals @ 1.77 4/10
Meatman, do you think BTTS & Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.72 is a good alternative?
Tomorrow 20th of June 2015 15:30 Sandefjord - Lillestrom This game will be played at Komplett Arena,and both squads use natural grass at home. Sandefjord is in last place with only 6 points. At home they are 2/0/4 goals 6:10. They disappointed a lot this season with only 2 wins and 10 defeats in 12 rounds of Tippeligaen.last round lost 0~1 against Odd. Missing for tomorrow's game are danish goalkeeper J. Jensen 5/0 due to Euro 2016 Qualifications for Denmark under21 ,midfielder E. Lamøy 5/0 and defender A. Gabrielsen 11/2. Last mutual ended 0~0 in Nm Cup 2011. Lillestrøm is in 7th place with 19 points. Away are 5/2/3 goals 16:13. Head coach R. Kristinsson is climbing step by step in classification, three wins in a row over Molde,Sarpsborg 08 and Bodø / Glimt, but lost 2~0 againts Strømsgodset and surprising in that defeat in Nm Cup from Strømmen 2~1. Maybe they are focused only in Tippeligaen because they won 2~1 againts a tough game over Viking. Still out defender L. Rexhepi 0/0 ,out also is striker M. Ofkir 2/0 . I dont think we have another defeat for host ,this game is very important againts an difficult opponent ,also in midweek they have to play in Cup againts Honefoss in midweek. On other side very dangerous striker M. Fofana 11/3 and F. Friday 83 will lead the squad to the another important victory but i think both squads will share only one point.. Draw 3.78 @ Marathonbet 8/10 Good luck
Full time 0-0 ,Clear pick Won. Cheers for who follows me in this pick !
Full time 0-0 ,Clear pick Won. Cheers for who follows me in this pick !
Been popping into site very occasionally in the last few months, but what I will say when I do pop in, I keep a close eye on any posts you may have put up for forum. Have to say you are one of my favourite posters on here, your input on site of benefit to everyone :clap

18:00 Aalesund - Stabaek This game will be played at Color Line Stadium in artificial grass,while Stabaek use natural grass at Nadderud Stadium. Aalesund is in 10th place with 15 points. At home they are 2/2/2 goals 7:10 . After a good performance in end of april and in May with four wins in a row ,lost three games in last six games ,also eliminated in Nm Cup againts Hodd losing 1~0 and lat round won over Haugesund. It was a victory for morale even situation in club will be not good after talented midfielder form Costa Rica M. Barrantes 11/3 will leave club for a squad in China,and this game will be the last one with Aalesund.. Also not confirmed but Striker Leke James 12/3 is interested to leave club for another Chinese team.. The only uncertain player for this game will.be goalkeeper S. Grytebust 9/0. If we see the last 9 H2H Aalesund won 6, one draw and one Stabaek victory . Last mutual matches ended 3~0 in Aalesund side in 2014. Stabaek as all knows is surprising all of us. Amazing run for Us coach Bob Bradley. They are placed second with 26 points,three behind 1st place Rosenborg.. Away are 4/1/1 goals 10:5. After drew 3~3 against Molde ,lost 2~3 at home againts Rosenborg and three wins in a row for Stabaek include game in Cup over Senja 1~3. Last round in Tippeligaen won 3~2 over Bodo/Glimt. No injury reported from the club. I remember the England Premier league game between Liverpool~ Crystal Palace (Ft 1~3). All were talking about last game for Gerard and the victory againts C.Palace but nothing happened Liverpool lost and Gerard was and is an Icons for Liverpool fans.. Maybe not a same story and not the same quality of players but Im saying even tomorrow is the last game for Barrantes im confident about Aalesund victory againts Stabaek .. Home win 2.50 @ 5Dimes 8/10.Good Luck

Another pick in OBOS -Ligaen 18:00 Bryne -Levanger This game will be played at Bryne Stadion. Both squads use natural grass at home. Bryne is in 10th place with 16 points. At home they are 2/1/3 goals 7:11. Bryne is tipical midtable squaq,also in last season placed in 9th place with 13 wins in total games. Anyway in this season performer well ,make a great victory away in Baerum 1~4 ,won also at home over Sandnes Ulf 2~1 and drew last round 1~1 awsy againts Kristiansund. Eliminated in Cup 1~4 from Brann, For todays game the only missing is midfielder Robert Undheim 7/0. No mutual matches. Levanger is in 11th place with 12 points. Away are 1/1/4 goals 10:17. Difficult situation for guests,after five games played lost four only a win 4~1 over Brann. In Nm cup destroyed 0~7 from Rosenborg. Last round lost 0~1 against Hønefoss. Defender L. Flakk 9/1 is suspended after third yellow card last game. With a vicory here Bryne will climb at first 5 places and motivation is higher in squad,and the poor form of Levanger i see a solid victory from hosts. Bryne -1 Ah 2.11 @Marathonbet. 8/10 Good Luck.

Hey man here is preview from Mightye on bettingadvice forum, he is one of the best tipsters for Norway football. Sunday 21.06.2015 Sarpsborg 08 - Rosenborg: This game will be played on artificial pitch. Rosenborg are using natural grass at their home stadium. Sarpsborg 08 (4-5-3) played draw (1-1) away against newly promoted Mjøndalen last round. 1-2-2 in their latest league games. They are 2-2-2 at home, with goal score 9-7. I will add injury info closer to game start. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Top side Rosenborg (9-2-1) won 2-1 away against Vålerenga last round, and they are 3-1-1 in their latest league games. Rosenborg are 5-0-1 on the road, with goal score 19-8. Tore Reginiussen (Def 1/0) is long term injured. Muhammed Demirci (Mid/Att - Besiktas) is on trial, not available for this game. Sarpsborg 08 - Rosenborg ended 1-1 in 2014. Meeting between a mid-table side, and the title favorites. Sarpsborg 08 havent impressed lately, and they have lost their 2 latest home games. Rosenborg have been very solid in the first part of the season, and they have a 9 point gap to main title opponents Molde after 12 games played. Only 3 points gap to 2nd placed Stabæk though. I still believe there is value in backing Rosenborgs Pål Andre Helland (Att 7/8) to score. He has scored in 5 straight league games now, and hes also likely to get to good goal scoring chances from free-kick/penalty situations. 10bet have skipped odds on him, Betsafe offer 2.08, Unibet offer 2.38, while Bet365 offer 2.87 for the in-form attacker to score. Pick: Pål Andre Helland (Rosenborg) to score, 7/10 stakes, odds 2.87@Bet365. Pick: Pål Andre Helland (Rosenborg) to score 2 goals or more, 3/10 stakes, odds 13@Bet365. Good luck!

18:00 Aalesund - Stabaek This game will be played at Color Line Stadium in artificial grass,while Stabaek use natural grass at Nadderud Stadium. Aalesund is in 10th place with 15 points. At home they are 2/2/2 goals 7:10 . After a good performance in end of april and in May with four wins in a row ,lost three games in last six games ,also eliminated in Nm Cup againts Hodd losing 1~0 and lat round won over Haugesund. It was a victory for morale even situation in club will be not good after talented midfielder form Costa Rica M. Barrantes 11/3 will leave club for a squad in China,and this game will be the last one with Aalesund.. Also not confirmed but Striker Leke James 12/3 is interested to leave club for another Chinese team.. The only uncertain player for this game will.be goalkeeper S. Grytebust 9/0. If we see the last 9 H2H Aalesund won 6, one draw and one Stabaek victory . Last mutual matches ended 3~0 in Aalesund side in 2014. Stabaek as all knows is surprising all of us. Amazing run for Us coach Bob Bradley. They are placed second with 26 points,three behind 1st place Rosenborg.. Away are 4/1/1 goals 10:5. After drew 3~3 against Molde ,lost 2~3 at home againts Rosenborg and three wins in a row for Stabaek include game in Cup over Senja 1~3. Last round in Tippeligaen won 3~2 over Bodo/Glimt. No injury reported from the club. I remember the England Premier league game between Liverpool~ Crystal Palace (Ft 1~3). All were talking about last game for Gerard and the victory againts C.Palace but nothing happened Liverpool lost and Gerard was and is an Icons for Liverpool fans.. Maybe not a same story and not the same quality of players but Im saying even tomorrow is the last game for Barrantes im confident about Aalesund victory againts Stabaek .. Home win 2.50 @ 5Dimes 8/10.Good Luck
Great goal from both scorers especially from Mos .Also gk S. Grytebust saved in first half many chances for goal . IMO refree Tommy Skjerven was againts Aalesund in several actions.. Anyway Full time 1-1 .Pick Lost!
Another pick in OBOS -Ligaen 18:00 Bryne -Levanger This game will be played at Bryne Stadion. Both squads use natural grass at home. Bryne is in 10th place with 16 points. At home they are 2/1/3 goals 7:11. Bryne is tipical midtable squaq,also in last season placed in 9th place with 13 wins in total games. Anyway in this season performer well ,make a great victory away in Baerum 1~4 ,won also at home over Sandnes Ulf 2~1 and drew last round 1~1 awsy againts Kristiansund. Eliminated in Cup 1~4 from Brann, For todays game the only missing is midfielder Robert Undheim 7/0. No mutual matches. Levanger is in 11th place with 12 points. Away are 1/1/4 goals 10:17. Difficult situation for guests,after five games played lost four only a win 4~1 over Brann. In Nm cup destroyed 0~7 from Rosenborg. Last round lost 0~1 against Hønefoss. Defender L. Flakk 9/1 is suspended after third yellow card last game. With a vicory here Bryne will climb at first 5 places and motivation is higher in squad,and the poor form of Levanger i see a solid victory from hosts. Bryne -1 Ah 2.11 @Marathonbet. 8/10 Good Luck.
Full time 4-1. Pick Won!
Sandefjord - Lillestrom I’m going to be aggressive here with two bets, although neither of them are worth big stakes IMO. Sandefjord have lost their last 9 games but I think it’s still difficult to judge exactly how bad they are. During this 9 game streak, they’ve had a brutal run of games and faced all the top teams, at times they’ve been unlucky. The fundamental issue is Lars Bohenian’s insistence on playing the 3-5-2 formation. He might change that now, but if they don’t then I can’t see how they survive. Sandefjord simply play way too open and are mega vulnerable at the back, especially on counter attacks. That won’t serve them well today because the main strength of the LSK team going forward is with pace on the break. The visitors have been in some good form recently too, winning 4 of their last 5 and the one defeat in that run was a harsh one at Godset. Sooner or later Sandefjord will end this nightmare run, but until they do then it may be wise to go against them. I don’t think they are currently able to match ‘top half sides’ and that’s exactly what LSK are. It should be an open game of football and I like a piece of over 2.5 as well. So I’m going to place two bets because I see this ending something like 1-2 or 1-3 based on recent weeks. Recommended bets: Lillestrom -0.25 @ 1.85 4/10 and over 2.75 goals @ 1.69 4/10 Molde - Valerenga This should be a wide open contest, well worth watching and contain a feast of goals. Molde home matches are always high tempo affairs where they try and dominate opponents quickly, but they can also leave holes at the back. ‘Enga meanwhile are also renowned for high scoring games and have had a lot of overs this year, especially away. They’ve been involved in some ridiculous games like 5-4, 4-3 and 3-2 already this season and despite them facing a team like Molde here, will surely come with attacking intent. The Oslo side will be without striker Deshorn Brown who is on international duty, but his fitness has been up and down in recent weeks and might not be missed all that much. I think it’s extremely likely that this game will contain at least 3 goals, the only question is exactly how many more? The over line is a massive 3.25/3.5 so I had to think twice before placing this bet, but in the end I’ve decided to strike. The scoreline here could end something ridiculous and overall I think it’s worth a few units. Recommended bet: Over 3.25 goals @ 1.77 4/10
Sorry meatman for the off but I'm curious. Hungarian league champions appointed Bernard Casoni as the head coach. What do you think of him? What can he do with a team which barely conceded any goals but has an effective attack and won the league very confortably? They are heading towards the CL qualifiers and I'm interested what can he do? After promoting Evian he seems like he lost ground. Thank you!
Sorry meatman for the off but I'm curious. Hungarian league champions appointed Bernard Casoni as the head coach. What do you think of him? What can he do with a team which barely conceded any goals but has an effective attack and won the league very confortably? They are heading towards the CL qualifiers and I'm interested what can he do? After promoting Evian he seems like he lost ground. Thank you!
Honestly in his last 2 jobs with Auxerre and Valenciennes he's lost his way a bit. Casoni is too negative at times, expect them to keep their good defensive stats but maybe not smash too many teams. Casoni used to be really good at getting effort and motivation from his players and for his aggressive type coaching, but now following 2 failures there are more question marks about him.