** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Waggys Final Curtain

waggy

On 12 December 2015, waggy said:

Getting me to be disciplined could be quite a job MP. If I can get to my aim of 10k profit in two years I'll be more than happy. 

Discipline is the key. Having said that, you were doing fine for a while so stick with the plan that got you there in the first place. Chasing isn't a good idea though.

Like the One Direction gag potus. I'm sorry that my thread is so unsuccessful but I would welcome any advice you have for me. Perhaps you could let me know where I can find your thread so I can get some tips. Oops that sounded a bit bitchy, lol.

Follow your threads Skittle and you sure are disciplined. I find betting exciting, even at my age, and I never seem to be able to have any real plan. The going for records is just not in me, though I would like to try out some of the threads you do just to see if I could do it. 

Results: Melbourne lost 0-1, LOST £50   ~   Dangerous Thought 3rd, LOST £50   ~   Hull City won 2-1, WON £200   ~   Nurnberg 0-2, Stuttgart 3-2, 1860 Munich 0-2, WON £57.14   ~   Total won on the day £157.14

Profit to date £2107.95

On 16 December 2015, waggy said:

£220 Hull to beat Reading @10/11   Be there tonight and expect a narrow win against an out of form Reading. Price is better than I expected

Nice one waggy followed you on this you called it spot on - was worried at half time though!

Sensible staking this week too :ok

It turned out good in the end Vilamoura but with 2 minutes to go (I was there) it looked like my bet was doomed. After a bad spell I have managed to repair some of the damage and started getting back on track. Will think twice about betting on Hull City though when I'm at the game, it's stressful.

Result: Montpellier game 45pts (23-22), WON £40

Profit to date £2147.95

1 hour ago, potus said:

I don't get this blindly betting on your own team (Hull City.) Surely a terrible strategy.

If you have followed this thread and his old threads long enough, you'll know that waggy doesn't blindly bet on Hull City. If he did, he would be betting on them to win every or nearly every match which he doesn't.:ok

Local knowledge can be a big advantage potus. 

Well said vikki!!   Quite unusual to be criticised when winning, just love this guy.

Results: Perth Glory 2-2, WON £50   ~   Gaziantespor 2-0, LOST £50   ~   No change to the bank

£155 Double Eintracht Frankfurt v Werder Bremen @2/9, Hamburg v Augsburg @1/3  Both Over 1.5 goals

1 hour ago, waggy said:

Local knowledge can be a big advantage potus. 

Well said vikki!!   Quite unusual to be criticised when winning, just love this guy.

Results: Perth Glory 2-2, WON £50   ~   Gaziantespor 2-0, LOST £50   ~   No change to the bank

£155 Double Eintracht Frankfurt v Werder Bremen @2/9, Hamburg v Augsburg @1/3  Both Over 1.5 goals

You asked me for advice and I'm trying to give you some. I want to see you succeed, I'm trying to help you along the way. 

The criticism comes because you clearly have good knowledge and good tips but you're wasting that a bit with a lack of discipline and some poor decisions. If you could eliminate that you would be laughing all the way to the bank.

A bit cheeky to claim you're 'winning' when you've just blown half your bankroll and as far as I can see you're behind your target winnings as well. (I may be incorrect on that, please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Results: Hull City lost 2-0, LOST £100   ~   Eintracht double lost, LOST £155   ~   Scunthorpe double lost, LOST £120   ~   Barnet double won, WON £104   ~   Lost on the day £271.

Profit to date £1816.95

£150 Double   Deportivo to beat Eibar @21/20    and     Brisbane Roar to beat Central Coast Mariners @10/11

Quick reply to potus . . . Quite right about being behind my target of £400 a month (Target profit to date £2400 approx, actual profit to date £2000 approx). My claim about winning was I believe correct. I started with a £1000 bank and was at over £3000 when you posted. That in my book is winning. You surely can't mean that this is 'cheeky' for me to say I am winning. True I've lost recently but the long term aim is still in good shape and I maintain that I am in fact winning, or am I missing something. Love the banter though, keep it coming lol. 

Result: Capelita U/P Lost £120

Profit to date £2264.00

£250 Western Sydney Wanderers to beat Newcastle Jets @2/5 (Thursday 08.00)

£400 Forest Green to beat Torquay @3/4 (Saturday 15.00)

Probably the only bets I'll do over the Christmas period.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better 2016.