** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Waggys Final Curtain

waggy

Results: Orient 0-0, LOST £75   ~   Robertson had highest break, WON £40   ~   Rose drew, LOST £55   ~   Leicester won, WON £40   ~   Osmanlispor 0-1, LOST £90   ~   Scarlets won by 2 points, LOST £260   ~   Spieth drew, Lost £350   ~   Total lost on the day £770

Profit to date £2395.42

£250 Real Sociedad v Eibar Over 1.5 goals @2/5 (11.00am)

I know I said that this will be a no horse thread but Vyta Du Roc is too good to miss in a 4 horse race. So £250 @2/5 (Bangor 12.20) is my 'must bet' wager. Bangor is a lot easier course than Cheltenham, Aintree and Sandown where Vyta has been performing. The geldings first go at fences should be no problem.

Results: Blackburn won 1-0, treble went down, LOST£150   ~   Vyta Du Roc 1st, WON £100   ~   Total lost on the day £50

Profit to date £2285.42

That's the 6th month completed

Total winnings per month £380.90 (Target £400)

A really poor month that was, especially last Saturday. The winnings are still pretty near to the target and these blips do happen. The bank is still in good shape so a few 'decent' bets should get me back to winning ways.

2 hours ago, waggy said:

Profit to date £2285.42

That's the 6th month completed

Total winnings per month £380.90 (Target £400)

Not saying you should necessarily quote it here, but would it be useful for you to write down your monthly profit, not just the total and average? Perhaps it might help with discipline? Just an idea.

Result: Peterborough 1-1, Colchester 2-3, Morecambe postponed, WON £41.82

Profit to date £2447.24

£50 Treble Utrecht v Ajax @2/9, Tottenham v Newcastle @1/5, Sheffield United v Coventry @1/4  All over 1.5 goals

£50 Arsenal to beat Aston Villa @4/7

1 hour ago, waggy said:

Sorry to disappoint potus but it's 2-1 with ten to go. Still £1900 up, so not a bad return so far. 

Unfortunately, you're only headed in one direction. No pun intended, although they're about to disappear for a while as well. 

People have tried to give you advice but you seem determined to lose all your money.