** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Redbet Live (Dublin) - 10th to 14th Sept.

Bart(UK)

Promo.New.jpg pic & all info courtesy of redbet.com Register with RedBet Poker Here! Redbet are holding one of their Redbet Live tour events as part of the wider Dublin poker festival later on this year. €350 Buyin (€315+35) or satellite in from $0.25 upwards. 50,000 starting stack, 40 mins levels. Hosted at Bewley's Airport Hotel, Dublin. Day 1's = 10/9, 11/9, 12/9 Day 2 = 13/9 Final Table = 14/9. €1k packages also available which include:
  • €350 seat
  • 4 nights accomodation
  • breakfast & a daily buffet
  • €250 cash towards travel expenses
  • Redbet live merchandise. Register with RedBet Poker Here!

Re: Redbet Live (Dublin) - 10th to 14th Sept. I like the sound of this. I was going to try to win my way to the MPNPT in Dublin which is the weekend before at the same venue, but I now can't make that as I have a stag do, so I think I'll try for this! Never played on Redbet though so hopefully I can register there and get some 'beginners' luck :)

Re: Redbet Live (Dublin) - 10th to 14th Sept. Hi rep, I'm just checking whether we have a Redbet affiliate link for you to use, not sure we do, but always a chance of an improved signup bonus and/or a little kickback for the forum to help develop and provide the value it does for us. I have an account on there and used it occasionally, but not recently. Ongame traffic has dropped significantly in recent years, but theres some opportunity for value and standard of play is perhaps on the fishier side, so again some value to be had. Haven't seen the satellites yet, but will post up the details so you can decide. Good that packages are available and not just seats :) Good luck!

• 1 month later...

:welcome Welcome to PuntersLounge Marcin! :) I was looking to qualify for Redbet Live as I've never been to Dublin but then realised yesterday that I can't make those dates unfortunately. Been playing on Redbet for a while now and they do some good promotions guys. I won their Champion of the Month tourney last month so I might be a bit biased. I told Marcin about PL btw :) Welcome once again! Maybe we could have some PL only promos sometime. :ok:ok:ok:ok:ok

Compete in the Redbet LIVE Dublin Sunday final tonight and win a package to Dublin worth €1,000! The final starts at 21:00 CET (1h late reg.), make sure you register and if you didn't qualify now is the time to buy-in directly. Don't forget to complete 3 or more of our challenges to receive 3 free tickets to our Sunday Freerolls tonight. The Freerolls are played early and you stand to win tickets to the final later on! Check out our Facebook page for more ways to get to Dublin! www.facebook.com/RedbetLIVE Sunday is grind day! GL everyone

Hi everyone, Dublin Poker Invasion is getting closer and we're really looking forward to painting Dublin Red in less than 3 weeks. Tonight at 8pm (UK time) we host our weekly seat online satellite. The buy-in is only $22 and we guarantee TWO €350 Redbet LIVE Dublin seats! If you curious what kind of competition you will meet during the festival, here is your chance to get a sneak peak. Redbet also hosts a Swedish series tonight which is streamed LIVE on twitch with Kyle Hendry, son of Scottish football icon Colin Hendry, as well as Hendonmobs Roland Boothby commentating, starts at 8pm as well, watch it! Several of these players have already won packages to Dublin, http://www.twitch.tv/redbetlive Enjoy! Marcin

Yesterday we had a massive amount of 52 runners in the last but one satellite to Redbet LIVE Dublin, thus 4 (!!) packages worth €1000 each was at stake! Winners are Natteb, Serendipity and Omalley134 from Sweden and mac77 from Poland! Don't miss out the last satellite on Sunday (30th August) @21:00. We might again get +2 packages. Marcin

So tomorrow it starts - The Dublin Poker Invasion 2015 will set off and Redbet Live is proud to be the grand final of it! Yesterday another 5 packages was given out, 4 of those went to Poland and 1 to Finland, congrats to all, WP! See you all 10-14/9th for the Grand final! GL! ?#?PaintDublinRed? ?#?RedbetLive? ?#?Dublin? ?#?Poker?

• Bart(UK) unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Bart(UK) pinned and unpinned this topic