** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Snooker World Cup 15-21 Jun

kevshat

Tournament preview: 1pt ew India to win Snooker World Cup 33/1 Boylesports (1/2 1-2) The side I like are India. It helps that they are in a nice portion of the draw. They sit in the same group as China A but two qualify and the seeds in the next group are only Scotland and Hong Kong so I think there is the potential to come through especially as the second seeds in their own group is Norway where Kurt Maflin is partnered by his wife! I think India have the second strongest second player in their group in Pankaj Advani while Aditya Mehta is solid enough as a lead player and we know the two combine well as a pairing too having flown the flag for India in the Indian Open in years gone by. I’m keen to oppose the favourites given the format and India are a nice price to oppose them all with in a nice portion of the draw. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/snooker-world-cup-betting-wuxi-stages-snooker-s-latest-world-cup-tournament

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] Monday 15 June 2015 Player 1 Player 2 BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Australia v Qatar (05:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]96.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Poland v Northern Ireland (05:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wales v Pakistan (05:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]95.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]England v Thailand (07:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.74[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ireland v China B (07:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.24[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]UAE v Germany (07:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]China v India (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Malta v Austria (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Norway v Singapore (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]96.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brazil v Belgium (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hong Kong v Malaysia (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]95.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Scotland v Iran (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]96.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Not sure this is a tournament that is going to yield too many bets but there is one I fancy for Monday. 4pts Republic of Ireland to beat China B 4/5 William Hill I like the Irish pair here. They are full of experience and have played in this tournament before and given the stages of the careers of Ken Doherty and Fergal O'Brien chances to play in tournaments like this are getting fewer so I expect them to really be up for this week. China B sees the young pair of Zhou Yuelong and Yan Bingtao team up and while they are both going to be devastating in the future they're not consistent at the minute and this Irish pair should be able to play them nicely because the one thing O'Brien and Doherty are is adept in the safety game. I also think the Irish will benefit from having played before in the doubles. O'Brien has already shown he's still in good nick this season by qualifying for the Australian Open and along with Doherty he can get Ireland up and running on the opening day.