** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing - May 29-30

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 29 May 2015[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Vasquez, B v Fortuna, J (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.99[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 30 May 2015[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Browne, M v White, C (00:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.08[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Khan, A v Algieri, C (03:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.09[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cardle, S v Evans, C (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Di Rocco, M v Lepelley, A (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.04[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ryan, D v Hibbert, JW (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.76[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brook, K v Gavin, F (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Mitchell, K v Linares, J (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]27[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ryder, J v Blackwell, N (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.51[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Joshua, A v Johnson, Kevin (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.04[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]67[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]24[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Selby, L v Gradovich, E (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Mijares, C v Nebran, V (23:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.01[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]41[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Mendoza, J v Melindo, M (23:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.51[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing - May 29-30 Weekend previews: 4pts K.Brook to win on points 21/10 Bet365 If Gavin needed a boost to his belief going into this fight then surely James DeGale gave him that last weekend. His former amateur teammate coasted to a world title win and while this one will be a lot tougher for the Brummie it isn’t one he has to totally fear. I still think Brook will win the fight but I don’t think this will be all one way traffic. We’ve got to assume that an opportunity like this will bring out the very best Frankie Gavin and if we do we’re going to see a classy operator. Whether he has the power to beat Brook I’m not sure but I do expect him to have periods where he’s on top but when this one is signed to the books I think Brook will have won a decision. 5pts K.Mitchell to beat J.Linares 5/4 Boylesports Mitchell looks really good at the minute. He dismantled Daniel Estrada in his last fight and has stopped his last five opponents. His hand speed has always been there but his power has really come on and I believe he will find Linares’ chin. Whether the champion has the heart to get up again remains to be seen but with Mitchell being the outsider we don’t need to sweat on knockouts or anything as the Londoner looks a cracking bet at 5/4. 3pts E.Gradovich to beat L.Selby 5/2 Stan James I’d like Selby to win the title but I am more than a little worried that he isn’t going to do enough to get a decision. It would be easy for judges to score any even rounds for the champion in this fight because of the crazy amount of punches he throws. Selby is going to have to be at his best defensively and pick the right moments to attack but whether he will have enough of those moments I’m not entire sure. One thing which is certain is their styles will gel magnificently so this will be a great watch but for me the value is now in the champion. 4pts A.Khan to win on points 7/5 Betfair Algieri was in with the Pacman but he was heavily outclassed in that fight and I expect him to be even more outclassed here. Amir Khan gets a bad press in England for some reason. This isn’t the time or place to get into that but if you look through that bad press you will see a fighter who is improving all the time. I thought he looked top notch against Devon Alexander. Is Khan the finished article? Not for me no. There are opponents I’m sure will expose him in the future but with all respect Algieri isn’t one of them. Khan can look good against this guy and I think the speed and the power he possesses will be enough to get this job done. Algieri got up six times against Pacquiao and a couple more against Provodnikov the time before that so we shouldn’t underestimate his heart so he can hear the final bell but he won’t win the fight. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/brook-vs-gavin-betting-full-preview-of-the-bumper-o2-card-and-amir-khan-s-latest-bout