Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
CzechPunter

French Open 2015

Re: French Open 2015

I'm not sure what's going on here but yesterday you flagged up several other 'name the finalists' bets and today you have flagged up these ones. You have so many different combinations on both men's and women's draws you can't possibly be able to make a profit? I'm not having a go, just asking because I'm confused. Also, I asked you yesterday why you were writing off Djokovic in your finalists predictions and you didn't respond but now you have tipped him. What's going on? Finally, you listed a Djokovic - Wawrinka final as 15/8 but also Djokovic to beat Wawrinka at 15/8. Can you correct that please as one of those must be an incorrect price, they can't both be the same price. Thanks.
I know that i have done different bets for Name the Finalists because yesterday i did these bets but everyone was saying Djokovic was going to win so i decided to do different Name the Finalists bets involving Djokovic instead of Nadal so i followed your advice and also the price for the Djokovic Wawrinka final is the same odds for the Straight Forecast bet

Back Simona Halep to win the French Open for a 4/10 stake at 5.50 with Bet365 Back Christina McHale to win the 1st quarter for a 0.5/10 stake at 101.00 with Bet365 Back Timea Bacsinszky to win the 2nd quarter for a 1/10 stake at 19.00 with Bet365 Back Carla Suarez-Navarro to win the 4th quarter for a 2/10 stake at 7.00 with Bet365 The women's side of things looks wide-open to me, so I'll keep the stakes low. No special reasoning for Halep, just fancy her over Williams and Sharapova at the moment. McHale looked good in Rome and 101.00 is just massive considering she's going to avoid Serena for a good while. Bacsinszky should have a chance against all those big hitters in her quarter. The fourth one is probably going to come down to a contest between Suarez-Navarro and Sharapova, I'll take the former at 7.00. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/french-open-betting-serena-williams-favored-despite-recent-struggles
Excellent Pick on Timea Czech!!

Re: French Open 2015 Timea Bacsinszky (+1.5 sets) to beat Serena Williams @ 2.580 Pinnacle (3 pts) Timea Bacsinszky (+5.5 games) to beat Serena Williams @ 1.847 Pinnacle (4 pts) Despite striking out with my Errani bets, I'm prepared to go against Williams again. Bacsinszky covered this game line the last time she played Williams in Indian Wells earlier in the season, and as long as she isn't overawed by the occasion she has enough power and depth in her shots to dictate points if she gets on the front foot. I mentioned in an earlier post how Williams often gets better towards the end of Grand Slams, but I'm still not convinced by the American at this tournament and one good result isn't enough to change my mind.

Quarter Final matches : Enhanced Accumulator : Djokovic to win 3-1 and Murray to win 3-2 25/1 sky bet Andy Murray vs David Ferrer Over 38.5 games 4/5 paddy power :) Murray to win 3-1 11/4 paddy power :) We have seen a different Murray this season as he seems to playing better on this surface and is coming into this match in form while Ferrer loves this surface he has not been tested yet and i think Murray will give him his toughest match of this tournament Djokovic vs Nadal Djokovic to win 3-1 11/4 paddy power Well we can safely say that this is a match Djokovic his favourite to win i know we must not underestimate his opponent especially on clay but Djokovic is playing his best tennis in years and looks like he should win the French this year but he only needs to get through against the best clay court player of all time Timea Bacsinszky vs Alison Van Uytvanck Over 19.5 games 8/11 paddy power :) Bacsinszky to win 2-1 14/5 paddy power This match can go either way and it would not surprise me if it went to a third set Both will be desperate to win and maybe the more experienced player will go through Serena Williams vs Sara Errani Serena to win 7.5 games handicap 15/8 paddy power :) or 8.5 games 4/1 paddy power I think Serna loves playing Errani has her groundstrokes seem to hurt her and when she gets the ball back Serena just hits them for a winner nearly everytime so i would be very surprised if Serena does wins this match and wins it easily but Serena will still have to be on top of her game as Errani when playing well can be dangerous Special bets Name the Finalists : Djokovic vs Wawrinka 15/8 sky bet Ana Ivanovic vs Serena Williams 7/4 sky bet Ana Ivanovic vs Timea Bacsinszky 9/1 sky bet Straight Forecast : Djokovic to beat Wawrinka 15/8 sky bet I think one these bets might just happen as Djokovic and Wawrinka look like they are two best players playing at the moment I know Nadal might just win but you have to back these two The other two bets could happen but Ivanovic will have to beat an in form Safarova and Serena will have to lose to Bacsinszky who has to win her Quarter final first
Not a bad day today I was unlucky with the Djokovic macth as i thought Nadal would at least get a set I hope you were on board guys

Back Simona Halep to win the French Open for a 4/10 stake at 5.50 with Bet365 Back Christina McHale to win the 1st quarter for a 0.5/10 stake at 101.00 with Bet365 Back Timea Bacsinszky to win the 2nd quarter for a 1/10 stake at 19.00 with Bet365 Back Carla Suarez-Navarro to win the 4th quarter for a 2/10 stake at 7.00 with Bet365 The women's side of things looks wide-open to me, so I'll keep the stakes low. No special reasoning for Halep, just fancy her over Williams and Sharapova at the moment. McHale looked good in Rome and 101.00 is just massive considering she's going to avoid Serena for a good while. Bacsinszky should have a chance against all those big hitters in her quarter. The fourth one is probably going to come down to a contest between Suarez-Navarro and Sharapova, I'll take the former at 7.00. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/french-open-betting-serena-williams-favored-despite-recent-struggles
Fantastic bet on Basinszky I cant believe the odds were that good

Re: French Open 2015 Semi Final match : Ana Ivanovic vs Lucie Safarova Over 22.5 games 10/11 paddy power Tie Break in the match 11/4 sky bet Well i never predicted this semi final I know thhese two players are capable of playing great tennis but with Ivanovic she can be inconsitent and has never come close to winning another Grand Slam this time though she looks like she is back to her best which is great to see her opponent though has been playing great for the year reacing a couple of Grand Slam semi finals and looks like she could win the French this year so i think this will be an interesting match between these two and i think the first set will be close maybe it will go to a Tie Break

Re: French Open 2015 Serena Williams- Timea Bacsinzky Serena has looked a bit cavalier at times over the last 10-12 days, she should have lost to Azarenka and for a set and a bit against Sloane Stephens looked disinterested, very un -Serena like. I was thinking what was the point in putting all that effort into beating Azarenka, only to "give up" the next match, but she awoke from her slumber to take that and looked very motivated yesterday against Sara Errani in a match she could have won without trying, it was just weird that it was that match she came out a little "pumped" for. She probably realised that slam #20 was hers for the taking and she is 17-1 in grand slam semi- finals, the only blip since 2003 being that 09 loss to Kim Clijsters in the US Open, when the Belgian player was simply destined to win the title that year. Since the loss to Clijsters, she is 9/9 in semis, she has won all of them in straight sets and the last five by an average of 8.4 games and it is hard to see Bacsinzky having the weapons to trouble Serena, or to put a halt to that sequence. Williams in two sets, but odds of sub 1.60 make absolutely no appeal to me, the -5.5 game handicap looks and is tough, but Serena has covered it rather easily in four of her last five semis and although Bacsinzky has been competive in the opening set in two previous meetings with the world number one, she let the second go far easier in both and she will be nervous today and it might not be so easy to stick with Williams the younger early on. Serena Williams -5.5 games 2.139 Pinnacle Sports/Sportmarket Pro.

Re: French Open 2015 Back N Djokovic to win and both players to win a set for a 8/10 stake at 2.10 with Paddy Power Happy to take this sidebet at odds above evens. Murray is playing better than Nadal at the moment, regardless of how ridiculous that may sound to some, and Djokovic might play with less intensity than he played against Nadal, as his entire season seemed to revolve around that match. I expect him to drop a set or two on his way to the title - and Murray certainly shouldn't be underestimated. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/french-open-betting-can-murray-upset-the-world-s-number-one-

TIMEA! TIMEA! TIMEA! c'MON Timea! She is OLD! Send the old fatty home! We are fed up of her!
never count your winnings till they in your hand is a non written rule i have 5/1 available for your lady now :)

Re: French Open 2015 Hello manc! owwooo, ok today i wasted little money on Timea live. Actually it was an inside wish to see a Sarafova/Timea final But Timea was joke in third set. She was so so weak beleive me! She stopped playing tennis and instead she started to fart. Today i witnessed what tennis farting is Anyway, i managed to exchanged yesterday Safarova to lift the trophy @ 6/1 at betting exchange of betfair Today the back prices are much lower WAW to beat Tsonga is 100% WAW -3.5 games @1.80 is a must to take 10/10 bye man! take care! come here tomorrow to read my advises to Safarova how to kill Serena:cigar

Semi Final match : Ana Ivanovic vs Lucie Safarova Over 22.5 games 10/11 paddy power :) Tie Break in the match 11/4 sky bet Well i never predicted this semi final I know thhese two players are capable of playing great tennis but with Ivanovic she can be inconsitent and has never come close to winning another Grand Slam this time though she looks like she is back to her best which is great to see her opponent though has been playing great for the year reacing a couple of Grand Slam semi finals and looks like she could win the French this year so i think this will be an interesting match between these two and i think the first set will be close maybe it will go to a Tie Break
Ivanovic breaking in that second set helped win the bet

Re: French Open 2015 Jo Wilfried Tsonga vs Stanislas Wawrinka over 39.5 games 10/11 paddy power Wawrinka to 3-1 11/4 paddy power Wawrinka to win and both players to win a set 5/4 paddy power Wawrinka to win the match and has more aces and less Double faults 9/2 sky bet Tie break in first set 5/2 sky bet I think most people are going to think that Wawrinka will win in straight sets but Tsonga will have to play in front of a French crowd i think he might just play his best tennis the crowd will be on Tsongas side and this might effect Wawrinka but if Wawrinka plays his best he should come through easily as playing in front his crowd might just affect him at the crucial points also they maybe a Tie break in the match

Re: French Open 2015 My advises to Safarova are simple Dear Lucie, You are, and she is. Entry the court emotionally free. She is misses nobody. She behaves as lioness. Very often, and after hitting some winners, she moves near the net and she opening her big mouth. Remember, she is a lioness BUT old one! She is doing this on purpose to scare poor and weak girls as Sloan and Timea. But always have in mind that this is just ridiculus. In no way she can scare you, because you know in advance her tactics. Simply IGNORE her. In a tennis grand slam final, there no mercies. No respect, nothing. It is only you and your fate and destiny. Dont name her. Ignore her name. She is just a nobody. Nothing counts. She an old lioness, therefore 100% biologically you carry MORE ENERGY than her Dear Lucie, your the crowd's favorite. You are in people hearts. I noticed that yesterday. Everybody loves you, and everybody supports you. It is up to you. You are the master of the fate and destiny. Count ONLY on your self. There is nobody else out there. Whole planet waits from you to beat her. Because you are the BETTER one ciao ! :drums Guys see you tomorrow with money in pockets! :cigar

My advises to Safarova are simple Dear Lucie, You are, and she is. Entry the court emotionally free. She is misses nobody. She behaves as lioness. Very often, and after hitting some winners, she moves near the net and she opening her big mouth. Remember, she is a lioness BUT old one! She is doing this on purpose to scare poor and weak girls as Sloan and Timea. But always have in mind that this is just ridiculus. In no way she can scare you, because you know in advance her tactics. Simply IGNORE her. In a tennis grand slam final, there no mercies. No respect, nothing. It is only you and your fate and destiny. Dont name her. Ignore her name. She is just a nobody. Nothing counts. She an old lioness, therefore 100% biologically you carry MORE ENERGY than her Dear Lucie, your the crowd's favorite. You are in people hearts. I noticed that yesterday. Everybody loves you, and everybody supports you. It is up to you. You are the master of the fate and destiny. Count ONLY on your self. There is nobody else out there. Whole planet waits from you to beat her. Because you are the BETTER one ciao ! :drums Guys see you tomorrow with money in pockets! :cigar
You are very annoying.

Re: French Open 2015 1. Hlavackova/Hradecka to defeat Mattek-Sands/Safarova at 2.90 with Marathonbet Both teams are very solid at the baseline and play very well so far, but I think Safarova is a bit tired after continual matches. Besides, the odd is extremely high in the bookie. (Pinnacle rate them at 2.6) 2. Dellacqua/Shvedova to defeat Makarova/Vesnina at 2.76 with Marathonbet Dellacqua/Shvedova is a really dominating team recently, only losing 1 match since Madrid and drop no set in this tournament. On the other hand, Makarova/Vesnina drop two sets so far and Vesnina’s form is questionable. So very generous odd and again higher than other bookies (Pinnacle at 2.47)

Re: French Open 2015 Andy Murray to beat Novak Djokovic French Open Semi Final @ 5.9 Betfair (5/10) Ok, Djokovic is playing unbelievably good at this moment in time but having Murray as a 5.9 underdog is ridiculous. How can the bookies have Nadal @3.2 who has been very average by his standards but Murray who is 15/0 on clay in 2015 & IMO should be a 2.8-3.4 underdog. I caught ND 1st set vs RN & from a dominate display made stupid errors which Murray can fully capitalise on. Should be a cracker. Murray 5pts win. :hope

Not going to happen. Odds of 59 might be value - I mean the bet would still lose - but not 5.9. Save your money or put it on the Djokovic side of the handicap or something.
agree If the bets gonna lose anyway odds of 59 would represent the same value as 5.9 ;), i for one agree with pensioner though.5.9 is too high. Djokovic is obviously favorite and expected to win but if anyone can upset him atm it will be Murray. Small interest stake for me :ok

If anyone could upset him at the moment on clay it would be Nadal' date=' Nishikori or Wawrinka. NOT Murray.[/quote'] Eh? Nadal got easily beat by Djokovic last Round & Murray beat both Nishikori & Nadal with ease at the Madrid Masters. I agree with you about Wawrinka. 5.9 odds on Murray was way overpriced today on current form etc. If Djokovic wins tomorrow then anything over 4.0 odds on Wawrinka will be worth a bet in Sunday's Final