** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Norway Tippeligaen 16th of May

20:00 Viking-Start This game will be played at Viking Stadion,innatural grass while Start use artificial grass at home. Viking is in 8th place with 13 points. At home their are 2/1/1 goals 7:7.  After ,let's say a bad start in Tippeligaen loosing first game 1~0 against Mjondalen Stabaek 1~0 and Rosenborg 1~4 Viking impressed with good results. In last 5 games played they won 4 include Cup game. Last round in a difficult round they won 0~2 Haugesund and today need the maximum of points againts Start.  No missings or injured Last mutual matches ended 1~0 in Viking favor in a friendly game. Start is placed 12th with 9 points. Away are. 0/2/2 goals 4:9. In last six rounds 7th they won one game drew one last round and loose four.  Importand missings for guests ; Midfilders E. Børufsen 6/3 ,G. Kristjánsson 60 ,and striker M. Vilhjálmsson 7/3 are all out. In few words Viking is clear favorites to win this game and see a value with handicap.. Viking -1.5 Ah 2.47 @ Pinnacle 8/10. Good Luck.

Re: Norway Tippeligaen 16th of May Stromsgodset IF v Aalesund FK Stromsgodset IF: Kim André Madsen (0/0 d), Petter Vaagan Moen (1/0 m), Jørgen Horn (6/0 d), Thomas Olsen (4/1 f) Aalesund FK: Fredrik Carlsen (0/0 m), Aron Thrándarson (0/0 m) Odd BK v FK Haugesund Odd BK: Frode Johnsen (7/2 f) FK Haugesund: Dusan Cvetinovic (8/0 d), Joakim Våge Nilsen (5/1 d), Eirik Mæland (4/0 m), Tor Arne Andreassen (6/0 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Norway Tippeligaen 16th of May Bodo - Tromso I was very unlucky to lose on my over 3.0 bet on Bodo Wednesday night, so I’m more than willing to take the same thing again here. For once, they only conceded one goal but still looked very vulnerable, especially from set pieces. Tromso have been even more of a defensive mess recently, and it’s extremely difficult to see how this match wont at least contain 3 goals, unless both sides suddenly tighten up massively. There isn’t an awful lot else to say about this match. I’m fully expecting it to be a very open exciting contest. There is very little evidence to support a low scoring match and @ this sort of price I think it has to be worth a bet on the over 3.0 line. Recommended bet: Over 3.0 goals @ 2.05 5/10 Valerenga - Mjondalen MIF achieved the impossible on Tuesday night, somehow beating RBK from 0-2 down. It was a remarkable performance and they showed great spirit, fight and determination to secure that result. They lack talent, but more than make up for it with heart. However, eventually there are bound to be some matches where the high level of Tippeligaen ‘finds them out’. This could be one of them because Valerenga have the attacking potential to kill them. Enga have fired hot and cold, but always seem to create an abundance of chances. They couldn't take them in their last two home games but it’s only a matter of time before they run riot on someone IMO. Mjondalen are likely to be pretty tired both physically and mentally after a couple of incredible comebacks. They have had to deal with a lot of injuries recently and their squad is very small. I’m sure they will come here and ‘have a go’ and it’s probable they will even score. That’s why I like the overs along with ‘Enga on a handicap. I see something like a 3-1 or 4-1 home win here. Recommended bets: Valerenga -1 (asian) @ 2.05 4/10 & Over 3.0 goals @ 1.95 3/10 Molde - Stabaek Stabaek are top and in really good form. They have won 6 straight matches and kept 6 consecutive clean sheets in the process. This is now going to be their toughest test so far, and one which they might ultimately fail. But someone is seriously taking the piss with this handicap. How can Stabaek be +1.5 here? It’s true that Molde are a very classy team and great at home but I feel the visitors deserve a bit more respect than this. Molde are very capable of beating any team at home easily, so if this bet lost then it wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world. But based on pure principles of great odds, I really think Stabaek have to be taken +1.5. They could lose this match by one goal yet still cover here. Recommended bet: Stabaek +1.5 @ 1.85 3/10 Stromsgodset - Aalesund This is another match in which I fancy the overs. Both teams have just one clean sheet between them all season and seem incapable of defending well. Aalesund are much improved since sacking their coach but most of their improvements have been in the final third of the field where they’ve looked more threatening. Godset are actually looking a shambles at the back at times but have some good offensive weapons. I’m expecting a home win here but a safer bet looks set to be over 3.0. It has the potential to be really high scoring if chances are taken. Recommended bet: Over 3.0 goals @ 1.97 3/10 Sarpsborg - Lillestrom I quite like Sarpsborg’s chances in this match. They seem to be playing pretty well at the moment, especially at home. It's remarkable they don't have any decent strikers on their books, but the rest of the team is chipping in well. They certainly aren't lacking for goals and seem pretty confident right now. Lillestrom aren't a team to be underestimated but are missing a few for this fixture. They had a superb come from behind win against Molde on Wednesday, but I just wonder how much stuffing that has taken out of them. Coming down off such an emotional high won't be easy and I fancy Sarpsborg to take advantage. I was debating whether to take them or not, but in the end I decided on a 3u nit play. Recommended bet: Sarpsborg -0.5 @ 1.95 3/10 Odd - Haugesund The hosts returned to some sort of form midweek by convincingly beating Godset 2-0. This really should end up as a routine win for them too. Haugesund are offering absolutely nothing at the moment, especially from an offensive point of view. They’ve only scored 5 goals all season which is by far the lowest tally of any team in this league. It’s possible only goal is needed for Odd to take the match, the question is can they cover a -1 asian handicap? I think in the end I’m going to reject this bet, but I would be surprised if Odd don’t at least win. Rosenborg - Sandefjord The asian line here is -2.25 which might seem massive, but actually I was fairly tempted. I would imagine RBK hit back strongly after their shock loss on Tuesday night. Sandefjord I don’t believe to be quite as bad as their results might suggest, but should struggle here. The main thing that puts me off backing RBK -2.25 is that they don’t ‘need’ to win big. Some of the players have admitted to taking it easy recently after getting a big lead, so there’s every chance they could take their foot off the gas. Nevertheless, I am still expecting an easy win for RBK, probably by about a 3 goal margin. Viking - Start Start just seem in a really poor way right now. They have played pretty badly in their last 3-4 matches and should’ve even gotten beat by Bodo at home on Wednesday night. This should end up as a fairly routine Viking victory, but I am always reluctant to back this team on a big handicap. They just aren't the sort of side who will consistently ‘hammer’ anyone, even though in theory they should do so here. It’s on that basis I’m not going to take them -1, but if they won something like 2-0 or 3-0 I wouldn’t be surprised.