** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NatWest T20 Blast 2015

kevshat

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Couple of early match bets. 4pts Leicestershire to beat Northants 17/20 Betway Leicestershire look like a good bet to me tonight. They have a couple of things in their favour not least their impressive start to their campaign. They have won three matches already and they are at full strength for this match whereas Northants will be without David Willey and if you took out his performance with the bat last night there didn't look a huge amount of form players there and then when you look at his impact with the ball it is clear to see that the England all-rounder is going to be a big loss here. Another thing to factor in is that Northants did play last night and while it wasn't a late match and they were at home it still isn't an ideal thing to back up the day after and we could see some tired minds if not legs. Northants only finished a Championship match on Wednesday so this will be their sixth day of cricket in a row whereas Leicestershire have had a bit of a break. They have a canny bowling attack as the Foxes always do in this format and Umar Akmal showed against Nottinghamshire last week that he's here to make a big impact. Freshness and full strength can lead Leicestershire to a win here. 4pts M.Klinger's Performance Pts vs Glamorgan - 31&Over 5/6 Bet365 Interestingly we've got some performance lines priced up tonight even though there isn't a televised game and one thing that catches my eye is Klinger's performance. Michael Klinger is in some seriously hot form at the minute. All the focus in the Blast so far has been on Chris Gayle and you would expect that but Michael Klinger is keeping pace almost unnoticed. His three innings in the tournament have been 126*, 69* and 104*. In between all those innings the Australian has Championship scores of 93, 102 and 42 so he's in sensational form. He also has good form against Glamorgan in this tournament in the past. In four innings he has made 35*, 86*, 70 and 1 so this is an opposition he likes tucking into as well. As well as the form with the bat you know being Australian he is going to be a safe pair of hands so this line has plenty going for it.

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Two more for tonight. 4pts Worcestershire to beat Durham 11/8 Stan James I like Worcestershire here. They were a little unlucky to lose to Nottinghamshire at the weekend when only three of the biggest and cleanest hits you'll see from Darren Sammy were the difference but Darren Sammy's don't go around everywhere and I'm not convinced the Rapids will walk into one here. In fact if you take Ben Stokes out of the equation I thought Durham were pretty ordinary against Warwickshire on Saturday and of course he isn't available tonight as he is playing for England at the same time this match is going on. Durham's loss there is further hurt by the fact that Worcestershire do have Moeen Ali available and that could be one of the keys for the visitors. They also have the wily spin of Saeed Ajmal and the canny thinking of Daryl Mitchell on their side. Durham are a bit one paced for my liking in this tournament and apart from Collingwood there isn't anyone who really does anything different for them. I like the look of this Worcestershire side and with Moeen adding in they can enjoy a good little run in this starting with a win here. 4pts Essex to beat Sussex Evs Stan James I don't usually take sides who play the night before but Essex were at home last night and were always in control so it shouldn't have taken a huge amount out of them. What I like about them here is that their key players - Ryder, Bopara, Pettini, ten Doeschate and Tait are starting to perform and the Eagles have some winning momentum with that. Sussex are up and down in this tournament and rely far too much on Luke Wright with the bat and there are very light with the bal with Chris Jordan on England duty. Mahela Jayawardene hasn't really fired in his spell at the club yet so you have to factor in that he could here because he is a class act but if he does that's fine because Sussex still look a full bowler light if not too. Essex have plenty of bowling options and a long batting line up and as long as last night didn't take too much from them I expect them to win this and bring up a hat trick of wins.

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Saturday TV preview: 4pts Glamorgan to beat Somerset 11/10 Coral I fancy Glamorgan to come through this match. They have the better record of the two on this ground and I like their bowling attack a lot more than the Somerset one in these conditions. With doubts over how well Somerset will do with the bat without Gayle and the lack of a batsman in his absence I’m happy to take the odds against on the home side getting another win in familiar conditions. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/glamorgan-vs-somerset-betting-somerset-cross-the-severn-bridge-for-south-group-clash

Taking 3 this afternoon. 4pts Surrey to beat Sussex 11/10 Stan James I mentioned the other night how Sussex look a bowler and a batsman light without Chris Jordan and they were soundly beaten and I think they can be again. Surrey's bowling has gone around the park in this competition but now that Azhar Mahmood and Moises Henriques are in place and established they can sort that area of their game out. Surrey will be without Jason Roy but they've found a decent replacement for the afternoon in Kevin Pietersen and with all that's gone on smashing balls all around a club ground could be right up his street today. There is plenty of other batting in this Surrey side and they look the stronger outfit with the bat and the ball so they look a big price at odds against. 4pts Gloucestershire to beat Middlesex 11/8 Ladbrokes Gloucestershire have never lost to Middlesex in T20 and I'm not convinced they will today either. Middlesex have been going well in recent times but they are without Eoin Morgan and Steven Finn who are away with England while Dawid Malan is injured and he is arguably the biggest loss of the lot because he's the man they all bat around. Gloucestershire have the form batsman in the country in Michael Klinger right now and if a couple of others bat around him then they should go well. Middlesex haven't been the best in this competition historically and without potentially their 3 most important players they look very vulnerable to an always improving Gloucestershire team. 4pts M.Klinger's Performance Pts - 33&Over 5/6 Bet365 I said pretty much everything that needed saying on Friday night and Klinger brought that bet in with another century. He's in amazing form and an absolutely flat deck at Richmond provides the platform for another big knock from the Australian. This line still looks too low even in this format.

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] Thursday 18 June 2015 Home Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Middlesex v Hampshire (18:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kent v Essex (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.08[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lancashire v Worcestershire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.67[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derbyshire v Leicestershire (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Thursday TV preview: 4pts Essex to beat Kent Evs Paddy Power We’ve seen already this season how individual efforts can get Kent home in the odd match but over the course of a season individual efforts will only get you so far and the better team will win more than they lose. For me Essex is that better team so I’ll take them here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/kent-vs-essex-betting-kent-and-essex-look-to-escape-the-tie-for-top-spot-in-the-south

Friday odds: [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] Friday 19 June 2015 Home Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gloucestershire v Somerset (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Worcestershire v Derbyshire (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Northamptonshire v Lancashire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Surrey v Kent (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warwickshire v Leicestershire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Essex v Glamorgan (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hampshire v Sussex (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Yorkshire v Nottinghamshire (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Friday TV preview: 4pts Gloucestershire vs Somerset - Over 10.5 sixes 5/6 Coral I’m not sure I trust either bowling attack to deliver in this match so that makes the best bet to be over 10.5 sixes here. Somerset have some big hitters in their ranks and they are used to going big at Taunton and with the hotel in place at Bristol these days the boundary down to that side of the ground isn’t as big as it once was. Somerset’s bowling attack lacks plenty of depth without the Overton twins so Gloucestershire should put up a score themselves so I’m expecting the ball to fly here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/gloucestershire-vs-somerset-betting-west-country-derby-has-plenty-at-stake

Couple more T20 bets for tonight. 4pts S.Northeast Over 22.5 runs 5/6 Ladbrokes Sam Northeast is in superb form right now. He has covered this line in five of Kent's seven matches in the competition this season and against a modest Essex attack I'm expecting him to go well again here. He is the man that Kent all look to bat around so he is unlikely to get out slogging early in his innings like some who will come in after him and being the captain of the side he will use that responsibility to make sure he does nothing stupid. Northeast is on the fringes of the England one day squads so a good performance here will do him no harm and I fancy him to make it to 23 and beyond in this match. 4pts Leicestershire to beat Derbyshire 4/5 Betway Leicestershire have already beaten Derbyshire this season and look in good enough shape to do it again. They will be without Kevin O'Brien for this match as he is away on international duty but they still have some great batsmen in their ranks in the form of Cosgrove, Eckersley, Niall O'Brien, Boyce and Umar Akmal and their bowling attack is an underrated one. Andrew McDonald gets and understands one day cricket and Leicestershire are a side who traditionally go well in this tournament. Derbyshire have Dilshan back after he missed the Championship match in the week but their bowling attack was taken to the cleaners by Northants when they were on the box last week and Lancashire smashed it even further so they clearly need to improve in that area of the field. Wayne Madsen should add some extra pep to their batting form but that isn't where they've struggled. Leicestershire are well balanced and I fancy them to take this one down.

Two more for tonight's TV match. 4pts J.Allenby's Performance Pts - 41&Over 5/6 Bet365 This line looks a little high on the face of it but Jim Allenby will be in the game for as long as he is good enough to be. He will open the batting for Somerset in the absence of Trescothick and Gayle and he will also bowl his four overs as well. He is pretty good in the field so we can expect him to be in the key positions the longer the innings goes on so Allenby's point scoring potential is very high. Thankfully he will have a big hitter alongside him when he bats which means he can get into his innings at a nice pace before going bigger later. His cutters and canny medium pace often takes wickets in this format of the game and after a solid all round performance in that dramatic Championship game in midweek Allenby's confidence should be very high. An average day with bat and ball covers this as does a special one with either so I like the chances of Allenby covering this. 1pt T.Cooper Top Somerset Batsman 6/1 Coral Even though I fancy Allenby to go well I think there is a bit of value in the Australian born Dutch international here. It appears bookmakers haven't noticed that Trescothick isn't in Somerset's squad tonight but that makes Cooper a nice price given that he's likely to bat a place higher than he has been doing. That blitz he delivered against Glamorgan last week shows that he's hitting the ball nicely and a repeat of that can see him chase any score that is posted before he gets into bat. I've been waiting a while for Cooper to deliver the goods for Somerset this season and now that he has done it hopefully we can cash in with a consistent spell of form from the South Australian.

And two away from the cameras.... 5pts Kent to beat Surrey 4/5 Ladbrokes I'm not always a fan of taking sides to back up from the night before but this one shouldn't be too bad because Kent were at home last night and they were finished pretty early and this is a late-ish start so they've had time to recover. They looked very good last night and James Tredwell provides me with much more confidence about them. For all Kent's abilities and inabilities this is pretty much a fade of Surrey. They will be without Sangakkara, Burns, Pietersen and Henriques tonight and Jason Roy is still on England duty so there is a massive hole in their batting line up and that is going to put pressure on a bowling attack which has been carted a couple of times this season. Kent looked good with bat and ball last night and have already given Surrey a good beating in the Blast this season and in that match Henriques and Sangakkara contributed 97 runs on that occasion. They will be missed tonight and that leads me to being confident on a Kent win. 3pts Nottinghamshire to beat Yorkshire 11/10 Paddy Power Neither of these two sides have been performing all that well in this competition but someone will win this evening and the value is on the visitors in my eyes. Yorkshire are without a lot of players to England call ups and that isn't ideal and after Root, Plunkett and Rashid were originally with England, Eoin Morgan's side have now taken Jonny Bairstow from them for tonight too which is a blow. Yorkshire do have Aaron Finch and Glenn Maxwell available but they've not really fired and their bowling has been very ordinary in this tournament so far. I opposed Nottinghamshire in the reverse fixture to good effect but that was a swerve because Alex Hales and Darren Sammy weren't around. Neither are around here but since then Michael Lumb has got fit again and Notts have signed Dan Christian so in effect this is the strongest side available to Nottinghamshire this evening especially given that England have dropped James Taylor off to play while they were on their way up to Durham. If both were at full strength I'd favour Nottinghamshire and so given that Yorkshire are missing some key players I'll go with the visitors as a value punt here.

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] Sunday 21 June 2015 Home Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Glamorgan v Sussex (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warwickshire v Yorkshire (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.96[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

TV game preview: 4pts V.Chopra's Performance Pts - Under 26 5/6 Bet365 Varun Chopra made 80 in the opening match of the Blast this season but he has only made scores of 22, 16, 0, 9 and 2 in Birmingham’s matches since then and he only made 9 against Yorkshire last year too. While Birmingham are going nicely their captain certainly isn’t and he’s up against a top bowling attack here so his performance line of 26 could be beyond him unless an avalanche of catches come his way, which is unlikely. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/birmingham-vs-yorkshire-betting-defending-champions-look-for-important-win-in-tv-clash

Two more for the TV game. 4pts Over 10.5 sixes 17/20 Betway I quite like the idea of sixes being hit here. Neither of these sides are particularly good at the death so we should see sixes plundered at the end of the innings and with the likes of Bell, Finch, Maxwell et al up top we should see a few at the top of the innings as well. We saw in the ODI here a couple of weeks ago how accessible the boundaries now are at Edgbaston and on a sunny day I'm expecting the ball to fly. Both sides bat deep and neither have a lights out bowling attack so 11 sixes should be well within reach in this one. 1pt G.Maxwell Man of the Match 8/1 Betway The Big Show is very much a confidence and momentum player and often when his tail is up he keeps his form going for a sustained bunch of matches so it is worth riding him hot off the back of his winning performance on Friday night. We saw him reverse sweep his first ball for six the last time Yorkshire were on the box so we know he doesn't lack for confidence. He adores the spotlight so this should be right up his street. He's a wonderful batsman, capable of winning any game on his own in no time but his off spin is underrated and he's a demon fielder so he has enough going for him to put in a really strong performance here.

Thursday odds: [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] Thursday 25 June 2015 Home Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Durham v Lancashire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.73[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Friday odds: [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] Friday 26 June 2015 Home Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gloucestershire v Sussex (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.92[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leicestershire v Yorkshire (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.63[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Middlesex v Somerset (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Worcestershire v Northamptonshire (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Glamorgan v Surrey (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lancashire v Warwickshire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derbyshire v Nottinghamshire (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Essex v Hampshire (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.94[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.92[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Thursday TV preview: 4pts Lancashire to beat Durham 5/4 Boylesports I don’t see a whole lot between these two sides so there is immediately an instinct to lean towards Lancashire in this match but when you dig a little deeper into the recent Durham matches one thing jumps out. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/durham-vs-lancashire-betting-big-game-for-both-as-north-group-hots-up

Friday TV preview: 5pts Birmingham Bears to beat Lancashire 8/11 Coral One thing in favour of Lancashire apart from their record in the fixture is Ashley Giles will know how the Bears work but Birmingham have been going along very nicely and now they have Brendon McCullum to give them that X-Factor so Iâ??m firmly with the champions here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/lancashire-vs-birmingham-bears-betting-old-trafford-stages-repeat-of-2014-final

Outstanding call on Lancashire Kev the way you read between the lines of Durham's problem with spin and variable pace was excellent. I read the preview on the train home after it had started but still managed to get 5/4 when Durham were 4 wickets down. Well done sir!
Cheers CB. It is nice when a bit of extra delving into teams gets rewards :ok

Wednesday TV preview: 4pts Surrey to beat Gloucestershire 8/11 William Hill Surrey have been chopping and changing with players coming and going throughout the tournament but they have had a little bit of continuity this week and having thrashed Gloucestershire by an innings and plenty in the County Championship their confidence should be high enough to give them a 20 over beating too. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/surrey-vs-gloucestershire-betting-struggling-sides-look-for-vital-boost

Wednesday TV preview: 4pts Surrey to beat Gloucestershire 8/11 William Hill Surrey have been chopping and changing with players coming and going throughout the tournament but they have had a little bit of continuity this week and having thrashed Gloucestershire by an innings and plenty in the County Championship their confidence should be high enough to give them a 20 over beating too. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/surrey-vs-gloucestershire-betting-struggling-sides-look-for-vital-boost
LAST BALL 6 FROM AZHAR!

Thursday TV preview: 4pts Middlesex to beat Sussex 11/8 Betway All the logic in terms of form and that dreaded word momentum suggests backing Sussex in this match but I’ve never been one to comply with logic and as such I’m siding with Middlesex here! Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/middlesex-vs-sussex-betting-south-group-in-the-spotlight-at-the-home-of-cricket

Friday odds: [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] Friday 3 July 2015 Home Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Durham v Leicestershire (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Somerset v Gloucestershire (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lancashire v Yorkshire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nottinghamshire v Worcestershire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Surrey v Middlesex (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.18[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warwickshire v Derbyshire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hampshire v Glamorgan (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.44[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sussex v Kent (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Friday TV preview: 4pts Lancashire to beat Yorkshire 11/10 Coral With the dry spell we’ve had and a Championship game in the week I think spin is going to play a big part in this match and the Lancashire spin trio should have the upper hand on Maxwell and Middlebrook and that is enough to convince me to take Lancashire in this one. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/lancashire-vs-yorkshire-betting-lancashire-will-look-to-complete-roses-double

Saturday TV preview: 4pts Birmingham to beat Leicestershire 8/11 Bet365 Either side of that defeat to Leicestershire, Warwickshire have been in good form and given that Leicestershire aren’t going to get back home much before 2-3am even at 8/11 the defending champions have to be the call here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/leicestershire-vs-birmingham-betting-top-of-the-table-clash-at-grace-road