** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NatWest T20 Blast 2015

kevshat

The English domestic T20 tournament gets underway on Friday night. Despite it being elongated and played over 3 months some fantastic stars of the game have been signed up for periods of the tournament which should make it one of the most exciting English T20s there have been. The format is the same as last year with two groups of 9 and then QFs and finals day which is once again at Edgbaston. Fixtures, schedule etc here - http://www.espncricinfo.com/natwest-t20-blast-2015/content/series/803393.html?template=fixtures

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Tournament preview: 2pts ew Somerset to win NatWest T20 Blast 9/1 Coral (1/2 1-2) The side I can’t look beyond in the South is Somerset. It is always hard to look past a side that is going to have Chris Gayle in their ranks for six matches but even without Gayle this is a fearsome looking side. When Gayle isn’t around Corey Anderson and Sohail Tanvir are going to be so the overseas quota is well covered but then throw in domestic talents like Marcus Trescothick, Jim Allenby, Peter Trego, Tom Cooper, James Hildreth, Alfonso Thomas, Lewis Gregory and Max Waller and this is a really strong Somerset side. Somerset are no strangers to going deep in this tournament. They have contested four of the last 10 finals and have lost a couple of semi-finals in that time too so they know how to progress in this tournament and that extra top quality firepower could just take them all the way. 1pt ew Northamptonshire to win NatWest T20 Blast 25/1 Betfred (1/2 1-2) The champions of two years ago were Northamptonshire and they have been forgotten about this season. They were awful in the competition last year but they had an injury ravaged squad and were a side getting battered from pillar to post in the Championship. This year they are more than competitive in the four day competition and they have their captain Alex Wakely fit again. With a batting order boasting explosive talent such as Wakely himself, David Willey, Richard Levi, Josh Cobb and Adam Rossington the Steelbacks are well covered there. Muhammad Azharullah was the best bowler in the tournament in their T20 success two years ago and he along with Willey and Rory Kleinveldt offer a solid seam attack. If there was a doubt about Northants it would be in the lack of a spinner so the signing of Shahid Afridi for the first half of the tournament is a welcome one and enough for me to fancy another strong tilt at this title for Northamptonshire. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/natwest-t20-blast-betting-england-s-domestic-t20-competition-set-for-lift-off

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 15 May 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Durham v Northamptonshire (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gloucestershire v Middlesex (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lancashire v Leicestershire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.84[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nottinghamshire v Warwickshire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.36[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Surrey v Glamorgan (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hampshire v Essex (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.73[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kent v Sussex (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Yorkshire v Derbyshire (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.06[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 16 May 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Essex v Surrey (13:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 17 May 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sussex v Gloucestershire (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Friday TV preview *written before the Hales IPL news. Bet still stands though. 4pts Nottinghamshire to beat Birmingham Bears 8/11 Coral Birmingham Bears go into this match as the defending champions but I don’t think they will kick off their defence with a win. They are missing some key players and rode off the back of the likes of Shoaib Malik at times last season. Chris Woakes in particular is a huge absence. Nottinghamshire are without Michael Lumb but Brendan Taylor fills that role so they will be least affected by that. With a batting line up of Hales, both Taylors, Patel and Wessels alongside a bowling attack including Vernon Philander, Harry Gurney and Luke Fletcher the Outlaws look in a good position here. Nottinghamshire often get off to good starts in this tournament and they can do it again on Friday night. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/nottinghamshire-vs-birmingham-bears-betting-the-blast-lifts-off-at-trent-bridge-on-friday-night

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Some other outrights and a match bet among the early starts tonight. 1pt ew S.Davies Top Tournament Batsman 20/1 Bet365 (1/4 1-5) With Dilshan out of the way at Surrey I'm sure Steven Davies will go back to open the batting and he should go very well at it. He has done it plenty of times in the past so we know he is capable but he won't have gone into the tournament in any better form than he currently is. He warmed up for this tournament by splattering a 100 in no time against Leicestershire in a Championship game on Wednesday and he has been one of the better white ball batsmen in this country for a while. He's far enough down the pecking order that England are unlikely to pinch him at any point and with seven matches on that featherbed of an Oval wicket and others at Taunton and Chelmsford he is going to bat on some great wickets and at 20/1 he looks a belting bet to top score this season especially with Surrey almost certain to qualify for the knockout stages. 1pt ew J.Hastings Top Tournament Bowler 25/1 Bet365 (1/4 1-5) John Hastings was comfortably the top wicket taker in the Big Bash last season and he should bring those credentials into this tournament. I don't think the North Group is as it could be and I expect some top orders to be shot out on the more iffier wickets up that way. That will suit Hastings well. He bowls a heavy ball which can be hard to hit but with Rushworth and Onions taking wickets up top the attack will have to come when Hastings comes on to bowl so that should play into his hands. He has taken T20 wickets all around the world and he can continue that for Durham here. 1pt ew M.Ahzarullah Top Tournament Bowler 25/1 Bet365 (1/4 1-5) It makes sense to take this. I've backed Northants to win the tournament and it can be Azharullah's wickets that they can ride off. He bowls in the powerplay and at the death which is perfect and he's still the best yorker bowler in the county game. He is the second leading wicket taker in the Championship second division this season so the ball is coming out well. Two years ago when Northants won this tournament it was he who led the wicket taking and I'm expecting something similar from him this season. 4pts Northants to beat Durham 6/5 Stan James I think Durham are there for the taking tonight. England have nicked Ben Stokes and Mark Wood which isn't ideal while Gareth Breese, a consistent performer for them in one day cricket, has retired so this is a younger, inexperienced Durham side that takes to the field. Northants have clearly set themselves up to challenge in white ball cricket this season. They signed Josh Cobb and Richard Levi permanently and have brought in T20 quality from overseas in Shahid Afridi and Rory Klienveldt not to mention high calibre players in David Willey, Steven Crook and Alex Wakely who are all fit and firing. I think Northants will be hard to beat for a lot of sides this season especially a Durham side missing a few on England duty.

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 And a couple more in the later starts. 4pts Nottinghamshire Most 6s vs Warwickshire 4/5 BetVictor I mentioned a lot last season how Warwickshire do things differently to other sides when they bat. They look to take their time at the top before exploding later but with McCullum not here yet there isn't a whole lot of firepower even down the order. Rikki Clarke is one but Chris Woakes is out injured so they lack big hitters. That's something Nottinghamshire don't lack for. Hales, both Taylor's, Patel, Wessels and Mullaney can all thwack a long ball and they do it right from the top as well. Nottinghamshire have some tough bowlers to get away as well so all in all I fancy them to hit the most sixes here. 4pts Sussex to beat Kent 10/11 BetVictor I'm not totally sure how I expect Sussex to go this season. One thing I do think is that they lack a batsman in the middle order but that is more than made up for with the signing of Mahela Jayawardene who is a gun at this level of the game. Luke Wright is one of the best T20 batsmen in the world too so he'll go well but what Sussex might lack with the bat they make up for with hard to score against spin options who should enjoy the longer boundaries at Canterbury. If I'm not sure about Sussex I am fairly sure about Kent. This Rob Key break business can't be a good thing and they're definitely a batsman light if not two although part of that is made up by the quality Sam Billings has and the fact that Matt Coles can go up the order and slog it. Last year Dougie Bollinger led the attack but there isn't really anyone of seniority in the seam department and that worries me. With all that in mind I think Sussex probably should be clearer favourites than they are so I'll take them here.

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Saturday preview: 4pts Essex to beat Surrey Evs Betfred Backing up performances the day after a game is never an easy thing to do but I think it is a little easier for Essex as they are at home in this match and will be able to have taken a bit more time in their preparation for the match. That said even without that advantage I fancy them to win here purely because they have much the better bowling attack to my eye. Surrey probably edge it with the bat but only just because even though Bopara is away because ten Doeschate and Ryder are very good at this level and Essex have a couple of tasty youngsters who could well flourish in this format in much the same way Tom Westley and Ben Foakes have done. In what I expect to be a high scoring match I will side with Essex. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/essex-vs-surrey-betting-surrey-look-to-improve-dismal-record-at-chelmsford

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 One more for this afternoon. No huge write up as the toss is soon. Didn't realise it was a 1pm start - seems very weird a day after a load of night games :eek. 4pts Essex vs Surrey - Over 12.5 sixes 19/20 Betway We all know how small this Chelmsford ground is and we saw yesterday how both sides' bowling can go around the park so I'm confident we're going to see some sixes here. Essex blasted a few on a pretty big Ageas Bowl ground last night while Surrey were involved in a match with Glamorgan which contained 26 sixes. There was a short boundary but there are going to be a couple of short boundaries tonight. Amazingly those 26 sixes were hit with Jason Roy out before he hit one so there is scope for even more sixes in this one. Neither bowling attack is going to scare the opposition with the exception perhaps of Shaun Tait so I'm expecting the sixes to flow in this one.

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Not been a great start so far. Taking one this afternoon. 4pts Gloucestershire to beat Sussex 11/8 Bet365 Gloucestershire have drifted to a backable price now and I'm not really sure why. Although Middlesex don't have the greatest record in this tournament they have a more competent side this year and Gloucestershire brushed them aside with ease. This young Gloucestershire side have been steadily improving for a season or two and with Ian Harvey among their coaching staff I think they will enjoy a decent one day season. Peter Handscomb and Kieran Noema-Barnett provide good one day experience to them. They have a good attack for the modern day with plenty of variations and I fancy them to go well here. I guess Sussex are shortening on the Mahela effect but he batted fairly low on Friday in a match where Sussex's lack of depth was exposed. Their batting ran out very quickly outside their top four and the injuries to some key bowlers meant Steve Magoffin had to play and he clearly isn't used to this format of the game so Sussex have a few issues to correct from their first match whereas same again for Gloucestershire will do very nicely so I'll take the visitors in this one.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 22 May 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leicestershire v Derbyshire (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.92[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Somerset v Sussex (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Glamorgan v Essex (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.14[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lancashire v Durham (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nottinghamshire v Yorkshire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warwickshire v Worcestershire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hampshire v Kent (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 24 May 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gloucestershire v Essex (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.71[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Friday TV preview: 4pts Hampshire (-3.5wickets/11.5runs) to beat Kent 5/6 Bet365 Kent did well to beat Sussex last week but I think this is a step up on that and one I’m not convinced they will manage to negotiate successfully. Hampshire showed last week that despite losing some big players for them in this format of the game that they still have the firepower with the bat and indeed the ball to succeed again this season. If anything they looked better than ever with the ball with the amazing control of Yasir Arafat in the death overs something they have often lacked. Hampshire’s batsmen all know their roles and with the strength of their attack I expect them to cut through the Kent batting and come out sizeable winners. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/hampshire-vs-kent-betting-two-opening-round-winners-collide-at-the-ageas-bowl

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 28 May 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leicestershire v Durham (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.73[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Middlesex v Kent (18:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.99[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 29 May 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kent v Surrey (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Worcestershire v Leicestershire (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Glamorgan v Hampshire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Northamptonshire v Warwickshire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derbyshire v Lancashire (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Durham v Yorkshire (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Essex v Somerset (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sussex v Middlesex (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.71[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 31 May 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nottinghamshire v Durham (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]194.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Somerset v Kent (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]194.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Thursday TV preview: 4pts P.Collingwood's Performance - 34pts or more 10/11 Bet365 Paul Collingwood goes into this match off the back of a match winning 127 against Worcestershire in the County Championship in midweek so he’ll be seeing it like a football and will be full of confidence. We all know how good a one day player he is from his England days. He bats, bowls and he’s still a dynamite fielder. Collingwood has scores of 30 and 27 in the Blast this season and he’s already taken a wicket against Northants. A combination of the three facets of the game should see him earn a performance total of at least 34 if not a few more. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/leicestershire-vs-durham-betting-durham-look-to-extend-their-100-start-to-the-campaign

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Two other bets for tonight. 4pts Leicestershire vs Durham - Over 36.5 boundaries 5/6 William Hill I think this boundary line could be a bit low. Admittedly Grace Road is a big outfield but the wicket is flat as a pancake and the outfield should still be quick but when you add in all the razzmatazz things like the flames, speakers, gunge tank etc etc that go around with the Sky matches and I would expect the boundaries to be in a bit, especially straight where they are not the biggest anyway. Both sides are absolutely full of batsmen and neither have a genuinely class spinner and Collingwood is probably the only bowler who takes pace off the ball so plenty of pace will come down which should lead to both genuine and streaky boundaries. I'm expecting a pretty high scoring match here and one which can have at least 37 boundaries be it fours or sixes. 4pts Middlesex to beat Kent 10/11 William Hill I'm happy to take Kent on again here. They beat Hampshire the other night but a lot of that was down to Alex Blake and I don't believe he's going to produce innings like that in successive matches so someone else is going to have to stand up and be counted. Even if he does bat well Kyle Abbott is unlikely to send down the sort of filth Hampshire did at the end of their innings the other night anyway. Middlesex have Eoin Morgan and Kyle Abbott in from the IPL for this match while Joe Burns, Steven Finn and James Franklin provide further international quality too. Dawid Malan returns from injury for the home side as well and given that Kent remain without their only genuine economic bowler in Tredwell I think the 10/11 on Middlesex winning here should be a good thing.

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Friday TV preview: 4pts Lancashire to beat Derbyshire 4/5 Betway It is hard to see past Lancashire in this match. Derbyshire have a marquee top two and a couple of other batsmen but they look a couple of batsmen short to me and they might be a top bowler short too. Lancashire look well balanced with a number of all rounders in their side but James Faulkner’s arrival gives firepower in the middle-lower order and a genuine death option with the ball. Not only does he bring those credentials on the field but he will give plenty of insight off it. I like the Lancashire attack and the way it is set up and they have a solid batting line up with aggressive batsmen and those who can bat through the order. Derbyshire’s poor record in this tournament is there for all to see and Lancashire can make it worse here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/derbyshire-vs-lancashire-betting-derbyshire-look-to-get-their-first-win-of-the-season

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 One more for today. 5pts Surrey to beat Kent 4/5 William Hill Not much to add to last night really. I don't rate Kent much and we saw their batting fail them. It is always hard to back up a match the next day especially when you get humped like they did. Surrey are getting stronger and stronger this season and with Moises Henriques and Azhar Mahmood joining them ahead of this match they are only going to get stronger. It is hard to see where Kent can make changes and although they are unlikely to bat as badly as they did last night with the talent at Surrey's disposal even if Kent bat to their best it still might not be enough. I'm happy to take Surrey at this price.

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Found another. 4pts Somerset to beat Essex 4/5 Ladbrokes Somerset have become a decent enough price tonight. Essex have one win in four matches in this tournament so far. Somerset have played one and lost it but they have the Gayleforce in their side for the first time tonight and if that doesn't boost them then nothing will. Sohail Tanvir is back from international duty as well so their batting and their bowling has been reinforced. Essex have a similar side to the one which played last week and while they look well stocked with the bat they look very open with the ball and Chris Gayle has taken apart much better attacks than this one on much bigger grounds than Chelmsford. I fully expect Somerset to be too strong with the bat and the ball here.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 4 June 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hampshire v Middlesex (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 5 June 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kent v Gloucestershire (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Somerset v Hampshire (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]181.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Glamorgan v Middlesex (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]149.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Northamptonshire v Worcestershire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]181.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nottinghamshire v Leicestershire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Surrey v Essex (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Yorkshire v Lancashire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derbyshire v Durham (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 6 June 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Durham v Warwickshire (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]179.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 7 June 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Worcestershire v Nottinghamshire (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]179.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Thursday TV preview: 4pts Middlesex to beat Hampshire 6/5 Coral This should be a really good match. If Paul Stirling was available I would be all over Middlesex here. As it is I still fancy them because I think their seam attack will get through a light looking Hampshire batting line up but I don’t carry the same levels of confidence as I would if Stirling was playing. Even without Stirling a batting line up containing Compton, Malan, Morgan, Burns and Franklin still looks good enough to get the job done as does a bowling attack consisting of Finn, Abbott and Roland-Jones with the spinners. Hampshire are a great 20 over side but Middlesex like it here and can enjoy being here once again. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/hampshire-vs-middlesex-betting-ageas-bowl-plays-host-to-the-first-in-a-run-of-tv-matches

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Friday TV preview: 4pts Yorkshire to beat Lancashire 4/6 Betway If this were horse racing you could use a direct form guide between the two sides in their matches against Derbyshire. Yorkshire dispatched them with ease and Lancashire were well beaten but this isn’t horse racing this is T20 cricket and the unpredictability that comes with it. That said it is hard to ignore Yorkshire’s record in this particular fixture and with some real quality back in their ranks I fancy them to get the job done here. Lancashire haven’t scored more than 140 in their last two matches and it won’t be easy against this attack either. Yorkshire would have made well over 150 in all three of their matches so far and with their batting strengthened they look good things here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/yorkshire-vs-lancashire-betting-local-pride-at-stake-in-the-traditional-roses-battle

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Good luck CB. Couple more for me tonight. 4pts Middlesex to beat Glamorgan 10/11 William Hill I was at the Middlesex game last night and thought for most of Hampshire's innings they had things under control but it all went tits up for them at the death with Owais Shah got stuck into a Steven Finn over late on and that pushed Hampshire out of sight but I think Middlesex are worth chancing again tonight. First of all that weird game at The Oval aside, this Glamorgan batting line up haven't offered a lot in this competition and secondly Middlesex have Kyle Abbott back tonight to help with their bowling at the end of the innings. That gives Middlesex much more strength at the start and the end with the ball and I think we saw enough last night, and have seen plenty in their matches so far to see they're going well with the bat. Glamorgan have bowlers you can target so if Middlesex are clever they should have too much here. 4pts Yorkshire vs Lancashire - Under 10.5 sixes 5/6 Stan James There has never been more than 10 sixes in a Roses match on this ground and I'm far from convinced there is going to be here too. This is one T20 match where winning is probably more important than entertaining and I expect that to keep the big hits low. We might not need the big hits to be kept low because Lancashire have only hit one six in this entire tournament so far in three matches so clearly they lack a fluency with the bat. That might change tonight with Jos Buttler back in the side but I'd be surprised if they go from one six in three matches to plenty in one innings. It might not be a surprise that they haven't hit a lot of sixes as Ashwell Prince isn't a big hitter and they all bat around him. Not many others are in form though. Both bowling attacks and good but even the top order for Yorkshire aren't huge hitters. Although Yorkshire are more competent in the six hitting I would expect any boundaries that do come to be mainly along the deck so I'm happy with under 10.5 sixes here believing that the line will prove to be a couple too many.

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Saturday TV preview: 4pts Birmingham to beat Durham 6/5 Stan James 5pts Under 9.5 sixes 5/6 William Hill The fact that Durham play in Derby on Friday night almost has to go against them here and given that Birmingham are the better side and have the fresher side going into this match they look good value at 6/5. With the bowling attack they have and Ian Bell bolstering their batting then even if Durham weren’t jaded from their exploits on Friday night they would look big so I’m happy to take the Bears here. Another bet which catches my eye is the sixes. The last match here saw 182 play 176 and there were only eight sixes. I’m not expecting to see a match as high scoring as that here but even if we do we only need to look at the first match here where Durham made 174/8 against Northants but only hit two sixes to know that a line of 9.5 is too high. I mentioned right at the start of the tournament how Birmingham don’t hit many sixes so that line shouldn’t come close to being threatened. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/durham-vs-birmingham-bears-betting-two-one-day-champions-collide-at-the-riverside

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Finally a decent day :loon. Sunday TV preview: 4pts Worcestershire vs Nottinghamshire - Over 10.5 sixes 5/6 Coral I think Nottinghamshire will win this match but I’m not prepared to take them at such a short price after the other night. Instead I’m going to concentrate on the sixes. We all remember what Alex Hales did the last time he was on the TV and the boundaries straight here are probably shorter than they were that night but there are a number of people assisting him in the six hitting. Moeen Ali can clear the ropes as can the likes of Munro, Oliver, Whiteley and Cox for Worcestershire while Wessels, both Taylor’s, Patel and Sammy are all clean hitters of the ball for the Outlaws so on these boundaries with the emphasis on going big these days I think the sixes will flow in this one. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/worcestershire-vs-nottinghamshire-betting-england-stars-in-focus-at-new-road

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 That's for you to decide. Boundaries aren't the biggest and there's some big hitters on show though. One more for me today. 1pt B.Cox Top Worcestershire Batsman 10/1 Bet365 I quite like Ben Cox as an aggressive young keeper batsman and there is a bit of value in him today with Nottinghamshire having a bowling attack which can take early wickets. It was interesting to see Cox come in at five earlier in the competition and if he does that today then he could well have enough overs to build an innings and score big but even if he doesn't he's a busy player who can get on with it as soon as he comes in and can propel a total beyond par or bring a target well within reach quickly. The boundaries here are nowhere near big enough to contain him and given that he has a century and a couple of other sizeable scores in the Championship in recent times we know he's in good form. All eyes will rightly be on Moeen Ali this afternoon but if he fails Cox could be the man to take advantage at a nice price.

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015

That's for you to decide. Boundaries aren't the biggest and there's some big hitters on show though.
Absolute carnage from Sammy results in 8 6s being hit into the bush for Notts :lol If Sammy had come in a bit earlier I reckon the bet would have been won already. Hopefully 3 more 6s from Worcestershire will see this come in comfortably.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 11 June 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Northamptonshire v Derbyshire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.32[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Essex v Gloucestershire (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 12 June 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gloucestershire v Glamorgan (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leicestershire v Northamptonshire (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Somerset v Surrey (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lancashire v Derbyshire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warwickshire v Nottinghamshire (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Durham v Worcestershire (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kent v Hampshire (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sussex v Essex (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 13 June 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Glamorgan v Somerset (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]140.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 14 June 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Middlesex v Gloucestershire (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]194.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sussex v Surrey (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]194.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Yorkshire v Northamptonshire (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]194.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 Thursday TV preview: 5pts Northants Most 6s Evs Stan James Given the problems Derbyshire are having with the bat coupled with the fact that contrary to scores against them this season Northants actually have a decent bowling attack, I’m going to take the home side to hit the most sixes here. Northants have natural clean hitters in Levi, Cobb, Afridi, Rossington if he plays and Wakely whereas once Derbyshire’s top three disappear there is only bit and pieces players to come so at odds against Northants to hit the most sixes appeals most here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/northamptonshire-vs-derbyshire-betting-two-sides-in-desperate-need-of-a-win-collide

Re: NatWest T20 Blast 2015 One in the non TV game. 3pts Gloucestershire to beat Essex 11/8 Bet365 Gloucestershire have drifted to a price I'm happy to back them at because I don't think there is a great deal between these two sides. Gloucestershire have already given Essex a good hiding in this competition this season and with the form they are in with the bat there is no reason why they can't do it again. In fairness Essex have improved since they lost to Gloucestershire and their win over Surrey last time out should have boosted their confidence but Gloucestershire have won three out of four, Michael Klinger is over and has already revved up the run machine to full pelt and this Gloucestershire attack could be just the wicket on a tiny Chelmsford ground. I can see why Essex are favourites with the likes of Ryder, Tait, Napier, ten Doeschate and Bopara in their side but Gloucestershire will be a good one day outfit under Richard Dawson and Ian Harvey now and they're the value for me.