** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Play offs matches 28th-30th April

Darran

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 29 April 2015 [/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Forest Green Rovers v Bristol Rovers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 30 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eastleigh v Grimsby Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.38 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 29 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Havant & Waterlooville v Boreham Wood (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Whitehawk v Basingstoke Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 29 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chorley v Boston United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Guiseley v AFC Fylde (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 28 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Poole Town v St Neots Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Truro City v Hungerford Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 28 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ashton United v Curzon Ashton (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 27/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Workington v Ilkeston F.C. (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Non-League Play offs matches 28th-30th April The Ryman Premier games aren't on odds comparison yet, but it is still unclear who is going to fill the last spot as Enfield look like they will be docked 3 points which will put them out of the play-offs. Fair to say it is all a bit of a mess and given the situation happened in January, it should have been sorted before now.

Re: Non-League Play offs matches 28th-30th April Conference People say the table never lies, but it has to be said I dothink Bristol Rovers were the better team than Barnet come the end of theseason. Not surprisingly after relegation and a new team they were slow to getinto their stride, but they have been on an incredible run of form and but forconceding a scrappy goal to Dover last Saturday they would have won the title.Granted the competition in theplay-offs will be tougher than Alfreton, but towin 7-0 was still a great result. They wouldn’t have really suffered anyheartache given they new Barnet were always likely to beat Gateshead and it wasmore about making surethey went into the play-offs in top form. They face localrivals Forest Green in the semi’s and to be fair they have been in resonableform themselves, but I can’t see them defeating Bristol over two legs. I expectthe other finallists to be Grimsby. They nearly made up the ground to win thetitle and they will be desperate to finally make it out of this league. Theproblem is I always think they just lack a little something and although theyshould get past Eastleigh I don’t think they have what it takes to beat Roversin the final. As for Eastleigh it wouldn’t surprise me if they did a Fleetwood.Fleetwood made it to the play-offs in their first season at this level and thengot well and truly stuffed by AFC Wimbledon, before winning the title nextseason. Now I don’t think they will get stuffed, but to me they look a side whoneed another year at this level before pushing on again. Conference North Fair to say that AFC Fylde not winning the title cose me alot of money and the dodgy penalty that led to Solihull’s late equaliser theother week was probably the moment that cost them the league. They featured inan amazing game against Gloucester on Saturday winning it 6-4, but that showsthey come into the play-offs in cracking nick and given they finished a fairway clear of the rest they should be up to winning the play-offs. Cruciallythey face a badly out of form Guiseley side in the semi-finals and they shouldease past them. The other semi is hard to call although I would probably justgo with Boston to reach the final. Conference South This is very tough indeed as all 4 clubs finished so closeclose to one another. I am a little surprised to see Boreham Wood so short inthe market. Yes they came second, butthey weren’t by much and I just think there are stronger teams. I thinkWhitehawk have the best team and I am surprised they are available at 7/2. Theyare a bit like Flyde in that they are a small club who have splashed the cashand I think the experience in the squad could be the vital difference. Like Isay it will be tight, but they are a sporting play at the prices. Ryman Premier It is still unknown who will fill the final play-off placeas Enfield look like they may miss out due to a three point deduction. I am notsure it matters though as I fancy Hendon to gain promotion. They pushedMaidestone all the way and have been on a fantastic run of form. GrantedMargate have a strong squad, but they have been in woeful form and even thoughthey finished third you have to say they have had a disappointing season. Theyface a Dulwich side who have also limped into the play-offs, so Margate maystill reach the final, but Hendon proved they were the 2nd best teamin the league and can gain promotion. Evo-Stik Northern Premier In the end Workington were only two points behind FCUM andthey can follow them up into the Conference. They actually beat them 1-0 onSaturday and have been in really strong form of late. Crucially they faceIlkeston in the semi-final and given how bad they have looked in recent weaks,they should reach the final. Ever since it was announced Ilkeston will be changing manager at the end of the seasonthey have struggled and Workington beat them 3-0 recently. Whoever they face inthe final will be tougher, but Workington should have enough to beat them. Evo-Stik Southern Premier How on earth Poole didn’t win the league I will never knowand a lot depends on how they react to not winning it. They deserve to followCorby up, but it will all be down to who the players respond and they have hada busy April. On that basis I am not going to have a bet as the other three areall capable of taking advantage.

Re: Non-League Play offs matches 28th-30th April

Haven't put too much thought to it yet' date=' but under 2.5 goals wouldn't be a bad bet for FGR v BR.. Gas don'[/quote'] don't score that many (last few games excluded) and have the best defense in the league. 1-1 and 0-1 in the regular season games. 1-1 seems likely. I won't be touching it, though. Sorry for the second post, but it won't let me edit

Re: Non-League Play offs matches 28th-30th April Ryman League have yet to make up their mind about what is going on. They have said the Margate v Dulwich game will go ahead, but then if the other game can't that is hugely unfair on whoever wins that game. Both should take place at the same time once the mess has been sorted.