** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

April 27 - May 3

Re: April 27 - May 3

A tough week last week means I'm now at -14.706 for the season. There's a couple I like for tomorrow and I could certainly do with a run of good results. Fingers crossed. Daniel Gimeno-Traver (+1.5 sets) to beat Roger Federer @ 4.180 Pinnacle Daniel Gimeno-Traver (+5.5 games) to beat Roger Federer @ 1.800 Pinnacle Nieminen wasn't able to trouble Federer in the last round, but I think Gimeno-Traver could. The Spaniard has been in good form these past few weeks and he loves the red dirt, so he should be capable of covering the game handicap if not taking a set. Much will depend on his ability to play his normal game given the stature of his opponent, but if he can then I think these prices are wrong. I'm not sure how motivated Federer will be here with bigger tournaments on the horizon, but even if he is interested in going deep this week Gimeno-Traver is good enough to make sure he'll have to fight for it. Lukas Rosol (+1.5 sets) to beat Andy Murray @ 3.130 Pinnacle Lukas Rosol (+5.5 games) to beat Andy Murray @ 1.819 Pinnacle Rosol has played well so far this tournament and his win over Stakhovsky in the last round was a good effort as the Ukrainian had beaten him in both of their previous meetings this season, so this could be the time to back the Czech on a surface he likes and at a time of the year that he likes. Murray breezed past Mischa Zverev in his first match, but as the German has been away from the top level for so long I'm not sure whether he was the ideal opponent for the Brit ahead of this match. Rosol can hit big and although Murray is a great defender if everything clicks for the Czech he could well win here, but I'll play it safe by backing him on these handicap lines.
Very good selection. I would try both Rosol and Daniel Gimeno-Traver for direct win. They've got nice chances. Both are in nice clay form, while Federer and specially Murray are still not in top form. Probably they will just warming up for the next two Masters on clay and may suffer during the matches. Rosol's odds for a win are close to 8.00 in 5dimes and Pinnacle, while Gimeno-Traver may be found on around 13 at exchanges.

Re: April 27 - May 3 Back Victor Estrella (+5) to beat Roberto Bautista-Agut for a 7/10 stake at 1.87 with 10Bet Back Lukas Rosol (+1.5 sets) to beat Andy Murray for a 7/10 stake at 3.00 with Paddy Power Back Dominic Thiem (-5) to beat Gerald Melzer for a 7/10 stake at 1.95 with 10Bet Back Philipp Kohlschreiber to beat David Goffin for a 7/10 stake at 1.70 with Unibet Rain in Munich today, staying with Kohlschreiber and I'm also adding bets for the other matches. Thiem should be way too strong for Gerald Melzer, while I expect Estrella and Rosol to make the favorites work hard. Murray might still be a bit undercooked and Rosol has a reputation as a giant-killer, while Estrella isn't as bad as the odds suggest and has done really well recently. The day off will also help him after the fairly long run in Barcelona. Complete write-up here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-munich-saturday-betting-bad-weather-will-mix-things-up-in-munich-a-little-bit

Re: April 27 - May 3 Back Rosol to beat Andy Murray at 8.08 at Pinnacle (8.4 Matchbook) Rosol showed decent form recently. He is known for his good game against favorites. Murray never loved clay and now he is coming from a marriage. With a possible 3 match per day for Andy and upcoming Madrid tournament not sure if he will be on his best. Back Victor Estrella to beat Bautista-Agut 4,97 Bautista-Agut is the better player, but the difference is not so big. Everything may happened in rainy Munich. Actually i think here the real odds are around 3.75/4.00. Victor Estrella is not scheduled to participate in Madrid so here he will have bigger motivation to make something nice. He is in great form this season on clay. I will start to put some summary here, betting 1 point on each tip: So far 0/1 (Fed vs Gimeno-Traver) -1 pts.

Re: April 27 - May 3 Hey guys! Who wants to make a bit of free money? Well, sort of... I have 200 euro prize that I can't use myself for various reasons. It's on 10bet (and must be rolled over few times before cash-out). I'd like to trade it. All you need is to have an account with 10bet and have placed a bet during last month (April). Note: you can't be from following countries: Belgium, Bulgaria, Hungary, France, Israel, Spain & USA.

Re: April 27 - May 3

Back Rosol to beat Andy Murray at 8.08 at Pinnacle (8.4 Matchbook) Rosol showed decent form recently. He is known for his good game against favorites. Murray never loved clay and now he is coming from a marriage. With a possible 3 match per day for Andy and upcoming Madrid tournament not sure if he will be on his best. Back Victor Estrella to beat Bautista-Agut 4,97 Bautista-Agut is the better player, but the difference is not so big. Everything may happened in rainy Munich. Actually i think here the real odds are around 3.75/4.00. Victor Estrella is not scheduled to participate in Madrid so here he will have bigger motivation to make something nice. He is in great form this season on clay. I will start to put some summary here, betting 1 point on each tip: So far 0/1 (Fed vs Gimeno-Traver) -1 pts.
Best of luck ogii55. It's always nice to see someone new posting tips!

Re: April 27 - May 3 Back Babos to beat Svitolina at 3.02 Pinnacle Babos is having great week. She beats convincingly stronger opponents. Svitolina never been a clay court player. The difference in the odds are mainly because of the rankings difference. I am sure Babos may do better if she concentrates more on singles. Now it's her chance to destroy another top name this week.

Re: April 27 - May 3 what do you think about tipsa? he was looking good in previous matches, and vasek if serve don't working especially here on clay i think tipsa is a good choise...? , and second tip i think Kohlschreiber is a good, yes h2h is bad but it's time to be 1-2

Re: April 27 - May 3 Tipsarevic is improving with every tournament. I bet on him against Simon in Romania and it was pretty equal match. The odds for him are not so high so it's a no play for me, adding the fact that Pospisil served extremly strong in his previous match.

Re: April 27 - May 3 Back Andy Murray (-4.5) to beat Philipp Kohlschreiber for a 7/10 stake at 1.96 with Unibet I expect a clean win for Murray in the end, Kohlschreiber had to play six sets and that's bound to show at some point. Complete write-up here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-munich-sunday-betting-the-usual-suspects-will-fight-it-out-for-the-munich-title

Re: April 27 - May 3 Back Cuevas to beat Federer at 4.6 Unibet Federer showed lack of concentration in his prevous two matches. Too many errors, but the overall quality of his tennis saves him from tough moments. Cuevas is better than the previous opponents. He stunned Dimitrov, who was also making many mistakes and has problems with servise. The Urugvaian is very strong in finals (3 out of 3 wins, all of them on clay). Now he will have bigger challenge, but the odds are nice enough for a try. Back Kochlshreiber to beat Murray at 4.00 Coral Both guys had tough Saturday with Murray suffered a lot against Rosol, but won the match. He played three matches for a day, it's huge for a guy who just came back from wedding holidays. Kochlshreiber finds his form. It's the third clay tourney in a row for him. He already beat once Murray on clay and give him a hell of a five set match in Rollan Garros. Nice odds. Balance: 0/4, -4 pts.

Re: April 27 - May 3 That's it for me this week I think. I've reduced my season arrears to -7.777 Daniel Gimeno-Traver (+1.5 sets) to beat Roger Federer @ 4.180 Pinnacle +3.180 Daniel Gimeno-Traver (+5.5 games) to beat Roger Federer @ 1.800 Pinnacle +0.800 Lukas Rosol (+1.5 sets) to beat Andy Murray @ 3.130 Pinnacle +2.130 Lukas Rosol (+5.5 games) to beat Andy Murray @ 1.819 Pinnacle +0.819 +6.929

Re: April 27 - May 3 Cuevas All the Way to beat Federer @4.20 offered by bet365 I have personal opinion about this event. I watched both of them here once. It was Cuevas against Belucci, and Federer against Gimeno Traver. I am impressed by Cueva's skills. He is a classic clay courter. I rate him as a small Nadal concerning his defending and returning abilities. What to say about Roger? A shadow of the legend? He looks bored and lazy. Gimeno would beat him, but the Spaniard is not something important. He did tremendous errors in crucial moments. Cuevas is a totally different tennis planet. He is hungry for titles. He would beat most of ATP on clay courts including big names Together with Munich1860 to beat Union Berlin @2 Good luck guys!