** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Re: tapatalk The app is now offline guys. Hopefully within 2 weeks the forum will be "mobile friendly" without the need of an app, which most people prefer not to download. All parts of all our other sites have been mobile friendly for about a year, but the forum is a big upgrade to do that but it's in the process of being done and tested. Expect issues, but we'll get through them. ;)

Re: tapatalk I couldnt get on via tapatalk then after i uninstalled it and installed i had to use a different email address to get on and it made a new account username here under JJG01 which is very strange as i never set ut up, now i can post as normal , can a mod delete the other username for me please as i have no clue how it happened and dont want to have 2 accounts on here as its not allowed i dont think ( no posts were made on other )

Re: tapatalk

I couldnt get on via tapatalk then after i uninstalled it and installed i had to use a different email address to get on and it made a new account username here under JJG01 which is very strange as i never set ut up' date=' now i can post as normal , can a mod delete the other username for me please as i have no clue how it happened and dont want to have 2 accounts on here as its not allowed i dont think ( no posts were made on other )[/quote'] Don't worry about the other account. ;) We'll soon be mobile on the forum too, with facebook login allowed. :ok

• 4 weeks later...

Re: tapatalk

Don't worry about the other account. ;) We'll soon be mobile on the forum too, with facebook login allowed. :ok
Hi paul it happened again today , on tapatalk i posted in nap of day comp but it used JJG01 im clueless to why its happeni g , can that acc be deleted? Cheers