** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Conference 21st April and 25th April

Darran

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 21 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aldershot Town v Wrexham (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.06 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 25 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AFC Telford United v Wrexham (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Barnet v Gateshead (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Braintree Town v Altrincham FC (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bristol Rovers v Alfreton Town (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chester FC v Nuneaton Town (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dartford v Lincoln City (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eastleigh v Kidderminster Harriers (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Forest Green Rovers v Dover Athletic (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Grimsby Town v Aldershot Town (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Torquay United v Macclesfield Town (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Welling United v Southport (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Woking v FC Halifax Town (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Conference 21st April and 25th April So finally we get to the last day of the season and all to play for at the top. Barnet host Gateshead who have nothing to play for whereas Bristol Rovers host an Alfreton side who need points if they are too have any hope of surviving. Massive day for me as well given there is the potential that all 6 league winners at steps 1-3 were tipped up by myself at the start of the season. Maidstone and Bromley have already landed the spoils and hopefully Poole, Barnet, FCUM and either Fylde or Barrow can all claim the title this weekend. Sadly I don't have them all in one bet, but I do have Barnet, Maidstone, AFC Fylde and Whitehawk (who can still finish 3rd) in an e/w yankee which could pay a fair whack. Will certainly make up for the tough season it has been match betting wise.

Re: Conference 21st April and 25th April TV preview: 4pts Barnet (-1) to beat Gateshead 4/5 Betfred Gateshead’s decline has surprised me. If they were at their best they would provide a stern test for Barnet here but they are not and so I fancy Barnet to seal the title in style. They have led the Conference for 95% of the season so it would be fitting if they win the title and if they do it in style it would put the gloss on what has been a fine season. Barnet have seen off Halifax 3-0 here and Welling 5-0 here in recent weeks and this one could go the same way. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/barnet-vs-gateshead-betting-leaders-can-seal-the-title-in-style

Re: Conference 21st April and 25th April Gateshead have suffered from injuries in recent weeks and have struggled for quality in the final third. At times they have looked like the best side in the division, but they have drawn too many games they should have won. Think the fact Gary Mills might be on his way to Wrexham will have an affect as well. The only thing that concerns me is Barnet seemed nervy last week.

Re: Conference 21st April and 25th April Dartford v Lincoln Lincoln were pretty poor on TV last week and although Dartford should in theory be an easier game they did lose at Telford three games ago. Their only win in their last six was at a Braintree side who were badly out of form at the time. This will be Dartford’s last game at this level and granted they have only won once in their last six, but they didn’t do too badly against Barnet three games ago and beat Nuneaton 3-1 in their last home game. It has been a tough season for Dartford, but I think the players will be keen to put on a show for their fans and I get the sense the Lincoln players can’t wait for the season to end. At Hills’ 9/5 the home win is a sporting play. Grimsby v Aldershot Grimsby rested players last week and I would be surprised if they risked too many in this game either. With that in mind Aldershot are worth a small punt at 19/4 with Bet 365. Aldershot are ending the season in decent enough form and although they have had a busy period they can defeat a Grimsby side whose mind will be firmly on the play-offs rather than this dead rubber. Torquay v Macclesfield The away side were nailed on for a play-off place a few weeks ago, but they have run out of steam and although they need points here to have any chance of reaching the play-offs I am not sure they will get any. The win against Dartford is their only victory in the previous six, whilst Torquay have won their last three. Granted they were against three out of form teams, but the youngsters that Chris Hargreaves is playing at the moment are performing well for him. Naturally Macclesfield have been priced up short because of their need for pointless, but that does mean you can get value and Torquay are big at 12/5 with Coral. Woking v Halifax Sadly Woking’s play-off bid will just fall short and dropping silly points has cost them. Even so it has been a cracking season and as I pointed out last week, Halifax appear to be in a bit of a mess at the moment. They seem to have given up for the season and no doubt Woking will want to end with a win in front of their fans to cap a decent season. At 5/6 they look the best bet of the day.

Re: Conference 21st April and 25th April Woking left it late but at least they won. Torquay and Dartford could only draw and Aldershot were well beaten. At least Barnet won the league to continue the fine run I am on of backing the winners of the Conference. Shame Lowestoft couldn't find a 3rd as a Fylde title would have won me a decent four figure sum. Can't believe Poole blew it and ruined my chances of 6 out of 6. Well done to Kev on a winning tip as well. On we go to the play-offs which get underway next week.