** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Everton v Manchester United > Sunday April 26th

Re: Everton v Manchester United > Sunday April 26th 4th against 3rd in the form table - although I'd argue the visitors have got there with a much tougher run of games. I'm leaning towards them to win again here. It's been a season to forget for Everton, massive underperformance in the League, especially against top 7 teams, who they have only beaten once (Southampton at home quite recently). Their solid defence of last season seems to have vanished, with Jagielka and Distin getting older and Alcaraz not a good understudy. Man Utd are in superb form, not counting last weekends Chelsea defeat. I still have question marks over their defence, with only 4 clean sheets away from home all season, and Everton have only failed to score in 4 home games. I think we'll see goals. Man Utd win and BTTS - 17/5 @ William Hill.

Re: Everton v Manchester United > Sunday April 26th 3 cleansheets in the last 3 home games for Everton vs. Newcastle, Saints and Burnley won't mean much against Man United who are in great form. Despite losing against Chelsea, Man United dominated the game and played very well. I'll be on Man United to win, not sure if Everton will score so staying away from BTTS markets.

Re: Everton v Manchester United > Sunday April 26th 3pts Draw 5/2 Ladbrokes In fairness to United they played pretty well against Chelsea last week but ultimately it did them no good as they were beaten. Everton are going particularly well at Goodison Park at the minute and will love nothing more than to put one over United once again. Earlier in the season these two played out a tight match and I fancy this one could be similar. The draw could be where the value lies here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/everton-vs-man-utd-betting-spoils-can-be-shared-in-sunday-opener