** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Crystal Palace v Hull City > Saturday April 25th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crystal Palace v Hull City (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Crystal Palace v Hull City > Saturday April 25th Really like Hull to get a result here. Both teams are out of form, Hull especially, but I expect a bit of a warrior performance from the away side tomorrow. Palace leak goals at the back, having not kept a clean sheet in 10 games, however Hull have found it difficult to score without the aid of Jelavic up front, who is set to miss the remainder of the season. Obviously Selhurst is a tough place to go, but what I've found from watching Palace in the Premier League over the past few years is that they really tend to play to the opposition's level. Bolasie, Zaha and Puncheon seem to save their explosive performances for the big boys when their going to be noticed on the tele, however I must admit, Bolasie really has improved his consistency this season. Steve Bruce knows exactly what it takes to survive Relegation battles and is more than used to, what should almost certainly be, a bit of a scrap. On Hull +0.5 and a bit on the draw.

Re: Crystal Palace v Hull City > Saturday April 25th Hull haven't won away from home since boxing day and before slumping to West Brom, Crystal Palace had won 4 games on the bounce including an away win at Stoke and a home win over Manchester City. I don't think Palace will slip up for the second week in a row so despite Hulls best efforts, I think Palace will edge out a Hull side who are goal shy on the road.

Re: Crystal Palace v Hull City > Saturday April 25th Realy good odds for btts+over2.5,in my local,2.50 (!),Hull needs to pull out from the rellegation zone,and Crystal Palace players was without goals in last game,they will try to play for fans,and for the manager,who was most important thing to them,this season.On this odds,i will try with low stakes 3/10 on BTTS+o2.5

Re: Crystal Palace v Hull City > Saturday April 25th

Really like Hull to get a result here. Both teams are out of form, Hull especially, but I expect a bit of a warrior performance from the away side tomorrow. Palace leak goals at the back, having not kept a clean sheet in 10 games, however Hull have found it difficult to score without the aid of Jelavic up front, who is set to miss the remainder of the season. Obviously Selhurst is a tough place to go, but what I've found from watching Palace in the Premier League over the past few years is that they really tend to play to the opposition's level. Bolasie, Zaha and Puncheon seem to save their explosive performances for the big boys when their going to be noticed on the tele, however I must admit, Bolasie really has improved his consistency this season. Steve Bruce knows exactly what it takes to survive Relegation battles and is more than used to, what should almost certainly be, a bit of a scrap. On Hull +0.5 and a bit on the draw.
You called it about right (odds on Hull +0.5 were around 1.85 by the way)