** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Conference 18th April

Darran

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 18 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lincoln City v Eastleigh (12:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aldershot Town v Chester FC (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Alfreton Town v Welling United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Altrincham FC v AFC Telford United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dover Athletic v Bristol Rovers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Halifax Town v Torquay United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gateshead v Forest Green Rovers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kidderminster Harriers v Barnet (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/13 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Macclesfield Town v Dartford (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nuneaton Town v Woking (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southport v Grimsby Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wrexham v Braintree Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.52 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Conference 18th April Saturday TV preview (who on earth chose this game!?): 5pts Eastleigh to beat Lincoln 10/11 Coral Often at this stage of the season it pays to be on the side who have something to play for over the side whose minds have been on the beach for a while. Here we are lucky that it is clear to define which is which. Eastleigh are steaming into the playoffs at a rate of knots whereas Lincoln look to have packed it in a while ago so although taking odds on shots away from home in England is the route to the poorhouse on this occasion it could just pay off. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lincoln-vs-eastleigh-betting-eastleigh-can-continue-their-playoff-charge

Re: Conference 18th April From what I can tell BT tried to get either of the top 2s games but they both said they didn't want to play before the other so that was out. Eastleigh are obviously going for the play-offs and tonight it was announced that there was going to be a special thing around the Bradfield disaster as Lincoln were the other team that day. There have been worse choices than this game this season.

Re: Conference 18th April Fair enough. If they wanted to show one of the top two (presumably Barnet as they can win the title on Saturday) surely the Bristol Rovers game could be moved too!? Will be strange that BT Sport could fail to see the title won in each of the two seasons they've covered so far!

Re: Conference 18th April

Fair enough. If they wanted to show one of the top two (presumably Barnet as they can win the title on Saturday) surely the Bristol Rovers game could be moved too!? Will be strange that BT Sport could fail to see the title won in each of the two seasons they've covered so far!
I guess moving two games would annoy fans of the club not on tv especially as both are away and the game was chosen late. Also Grimsby could still win the league when game qas chosen I think. Sent from my SM-G357FZ using PL Forum

Re: Conference 18th April Part of the reason we didn't want it moved was because we have 2k fans going down to Dover, some of which pre booked 4.5hr trains. Skybet were offering 1.8 on Barnet to beat Kiddy, no suprise the odds have dropped.

Re: Conference 18th April Most interesting game in the Conf is Alfreton v Welling - both on 44 points and both on the relegation cusp. Hard match to call , if forced to bet i would go for BTTS . If Alfreton win then Southport could be sucked in. Especially as they visit Welling on the last day. Very exciting. Good on Alfreton for making the big game a "pay what you want" as usually it is an eye-watering £18 for entry. My 50p is ready for what should be a decent day out.

Re: Conference 18th April Just the one bet for me this weekend and it is Torquay at a pretty big looking 100/30. Not quite sure what is going on at Halifax at the moment, but they only fielded two subs on the bench and it seemed a case that fit players just weren't picked. All very odd, but as much as Barnet were very good against them last week, Halifax weren't very good. Now Torquay have hardly been a reliable betting proposition themselves this season, but they have won their last two and certainly seem to be showing more than their hosts are right now. I can't understand the price difference here and hopefully it is a case of Haifax giving up now they can't reach the playoffs.

Re: Conference 18th April I'm laying into rovers. They're playing with a lot of confidence and with jermaine (ketamine on predictive text) Easter back and a free scoring Ellis Harrison it'll be a tough time for the Dover defence. At just under evens I'll take all day long, better than dysons free flight to New York offer, what can go wrong?!?!

Re: Conference 18th April

Just the one bet for me this weekend and it is Torquay at a pretty big looking 100/30. Not quite sure what is going on at Halifax at the moment' date=' but they only fielded two subs on the bench and it seemed a case that fit players just weren't picked. All very odd, but as much as Barnet were very good against them last week, Halifax weren't very good. Now Torquay have hardly been a reliable betting proposition themselves this season, but they have won their last two and certainly seem to be showing more than their hosts are right now. I can't understand the price difference here and hopefully it is a case of Haifax giving up now they can't reach the playoffs.[/quote'] Great 3/1 call, Addpea!