** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

*** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final 1st June ***

Aidymac

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 2nd Leg May 11th * the trouble with the blinds was that in the latter stages of the tournament we were super deep 3-5 handed. The blinds were too gradual at this stage...with minimal increments every 10 mins...leaving it a very long winded mtt...I think we were 3 handed for at least 1 hr.

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 2nd Leg May 11th * Only 3 handed for so long because you wouldn't lose Andy! :D We said GG to him 3 times and he was still in! I thought the 10 min blinds were ok but the increments were quite shallow in the latter stages.

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 2nd Leg May 11th * Poker still locked despite being assured on 5 separate occasions that it was able for use. I have no idea whether my bonus has been credited but no matter, I won't be playing on there again. If PL could set up another league with another skin I'd be delighted to play.

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 2nd Leg May 11th * Good luck tonight everyone. I was expecting and disappointed not to get a token for the £100k depositer freeroll tournament that is happening currently on ipoker every Sunday. Anyone get one or is Grosvenor not taking part in this promotion?

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 2nd Leg May 11th * Reminder - 2nd leg tonight, don't forget to reg. Hoping for a good turnout again tonight. Can anyone stop Youngy's winning majority? How far will you climb up the battleground leaderboard this week? Will you make it into the final cabinet? Will I manage to stay connected with the people longer than the Government? Will Teaulc manage to survive longer than the shadow ministers seats? Will andybell be the next leader of a political party? Will burnleyjoe suddenly appear with Boris Johnston style hair? Will RiverDance be tweeting the result before the points are counted? The answers to these and many other hot political questions, in the closest run thing since the General Election, only on Grosvenor Poker tonight at 8pm (only 10mins late reg so don't miss out).

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 2nd Leg May 11th *

Good luck tonight everyone. I was expecting and disappointed not to get a token for the £100k depositer freeroll tournament that is happening currently on ipoker every Sunday. Anyone get one or is Grosvenor not taking part in this promotion?
I must admit I was a little surprised too, can only guess that they are not running that particular promotion but are doing their own.