Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** September Competition Winners: Well done to Mickyftm32 (NAPS/KO Cup), & Avongirl (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
Aidymac

*** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final 1st June ***

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th ** Although I've played on Grosvenor quite recently, I couldn't get it to open and let me log in, so have needed to re-download from the website. Seems OK now, let me deposit and register. As Bart says, please don't leave it til the last minute, as there are obviously some issues at the moment.

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th **

Couple of things. It's been years since I used my Grosvenor/Blue Square accounts and I've since moved to Ireland from the UK. I installed the software and registered a new account. Deposited and played through the bonus then I got a an email requesting proof of age. Obviously they didn't have a problem accepting my deposit. I can't recall ever having to send in documents for another ipoker skin. My account has been locked.
Sure I saw you registered a few days ago, but you weren't on the list when I registered yesterday. Can you tell if they've refunded your buy-in?

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th **

Although I've played on Grosvenor quite recently, I couldn't get it to open and let me log in, so have needed to re-download from the website. Seems OK now, let me deposit and register. As Bart says, please don't leave it til the last minute, as there are obviously some issues at the moment.
I also needed to uninstall and download again!

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final on June 1st okay,they have just called back,the problem is my account was in DOLLARS, they cant do this anymore,so the account is being closed and a new one set up which they have to do themselves if there are funds in there. so if you have an account in DOLLARS, it will have to be closed and a new one set up,i have warned them they may get a couple of calls to do this.

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th ** Good luck tonight everyone. Sorry I can't be there for leg 1 as I'm out for the day for bank holiday and going to a gig this evening. I'll be there for leg 2, so don't use up all the banter tonight :)

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th ** No joy for me this end. Both customer service and security aren't answering my emails and the phone number given on the site to ring outside of the UK doesn't work.

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final on June 1st

thought you were part of the UK
They'd lynch you for saying that over here :D Apart from the account being locked, I did read on here that this is for UK only? That would rule me out anyway but I was initially able to register. 0800 numbers dont work here.

Hello sorry for late reg! I would like to play been put on this thread by Senshi. Table name is as my forum name is also Ginja2ninja. Good luck everyone
:welcome and GL