Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** October Competition Winners: Well done to Roland Cooper (NAPS), BillyHills (KO Cup), Theodore007 (Football Tipster Competition), Bagzi (Last Man Standing Comp) & Demios (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
Aidymac

*** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final 1st June ***

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final on June 1st if i can ask a favour of you all,it would be great if you have Facebook or Twitter,or even blogs etc, get this out there as the more people we can get involved the better it will be for the future,and better prizes in the long run. cheers all and run good Al

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final on June 1st Nice to see a PL league back. Not sure I'll be able to make the 18th May and I defo won't be taking the live seat but I'll throw my fiver(s) in anyway :ok

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final on June 1st

signed up' date=' username on Grosvenor: K9_Suited[/quote'] Welcome to the forum K9, good to have you onboard. Feel free to look around, contribute to discussions and of course shout if you have any questions. Look forward to seeing you on the tables :ok

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final on June 1st

Eligibility Criteria To be a member of Punters Lounge and posted your Grosvenor Poker alias on this thread.
Very Important! Reminder that to be eligible to earn points we need you to post your alias here please. That's your table name please, not your log in name. This applies to everyone, even if you've previously played a league here with us. As we've published the password it's possible that we'll get players joining the game who are not members, be assured they will not score points towards the final, and neither will you if you don't post your name! 8 people on this list have not posted their name yet, don't get left out! Thanks from: 18

avongirl
(15-04-2015),
Bart(UK)
(15-04-2015),
bigbadken
(15-04-2015),
DaMatrix (MVP)
(15-04-2015),
Danshot
(15-04-2015),
DasBoot
(19-04-2015),