** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

*** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final 1st June ***

Aidymac

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final on June 1st

no problem here mate' date=' logged in 1st time, have you tried re-installing?[/quote'] Think it was a grosvenor update that screwed up the software today. all other sites working fine as is my access to the grosvenor website. so will delete and reinstall before monday. thanks Al

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th ** well that`s typical, deposited and the money has gone missing,phoned them and they have no idea where it is,they didnt understand why my poker account is in dollars,i said it always has been,anyway it`s been escalated to head office and hopefully it will be sorted asap. think this may be a hangover from when bluesquare and grosvenor split,or something like that

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th **

well that`s typical' date=' deposited and the money has gone missing,phoned them and they have no idea where it is,they didnt understand why my poker account is in dollars,i said it always has been,anyway it`s been escalated to head office and hopefully it will be sorted asap. think this may be a hangover from when bluesquare and grosvenor split,or something like that[/quote'] I had the same problem , it took 2 days for them to sort it

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th ** Couple of things. It's been years since I used my Grosvenor/Blue Square accounts and I've since moved to Ireland from the UK. I installed the software and registered a new account. Deposited and played through the bonus then I got a an email requesting proof of age. Obviously they didn't have a problem accepting my deposit. I can't recall ever having to send in documents for another ipoker skin. My account has been locked.

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th **

Couple of things. It's been years since I used my Grosvenor/Blue Square accounts and I've since moved to Ireland from the UK. I installed the software and registered a new account. Deposited and played through the bonus then I got a an email requesting proof of age. Obviously they didn't have a problem accepting my deposit. I can't recall ever having to send in documents for another ipoker skin. My account has been locked.
This is pretty much standard across all poker accounts now mate, regulations across Europe have got a lot tighter. Usually within a few weeks of inception, at first withdrawal or in some cases regularly at random intervals. Just been through a similar process on PokerStars and I've been with them over 10 years lol. I deposited with my new debit card recently and they were insisting on sending the subsequent withdrawal back to a card I cancelled 3 years ago :\ Just need to provide them (Grosvenor) with whatever they need and hopefully will soon be sorted. Grosvenor are pretty hot at moving these things swiftly along as others have already mentioned. Might be worth mentioning your old Blue Square account to them, get them to merge everything together so that it doesn't flag up as you having duplicate accounts.

well that`s typical' date=' deposited and the money has gone missing,phoned them and they have no idea where it is,they didnt understand why my poker account is in dollars,i said it always has been,anyway it`s been escalated to head office and hopefully it will be sorted asap. think this may be a hangover from when bluesquare and grosvenor split,or something like that[/quote'] and now they have locked my account,go from bad to worst.

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th ** Only 10 regged so far, don't go leaving it too late folks. There is late reg for 10 minutes only, it's a Bank Holiday & a couple of people have had a few teething problems resurrecting old accounts, so reg early to avoid disappointment. Whilst there is a chance to qualify every week, it would be great to have full support & banter every leg.

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th ** Although I've played on Grosvenor quite recently, I couldn't get it to open and let me log in, so have needed to re-download from the website. Seems OK now, let me deposit and register. As Bart says, please don't leave it til the last minute, as there are obviously some issues at the moment.

Couple of things. It's been years since I used my Grosvenor/Blue Square accounts and I've since moved to Ireland from the UK. I installed the software and registered a new account. Deposited and played through the bonus then I got a an email requesting proof of age. Obviously they didn't have a problem accepting my deposit. I can't recall ever having to send in documents for another ipoker skin. My account has been locked.
Sure I saw you registered a few days ago, but you weren't on the list when I registered yesterday. Can you tell if they've refunded your buy-in?

Although I've played on Grosvenor quite recently, I couldn't get it to open and let me log in, so have needed to re-download from the website. Seems OK now, let me deposit and register. As Bart says, please don't leave it til the last minute, as there are obviously some issues at the moment.
I also needed to uninstall and download again!

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final on June 1st okay,they have just called back,the problem is my account was in DOLLARS, they cant do this anymore,so the account is being closed and a new one set up which they have to do themselves if there are funds in there. so if you have an account in DOLLARS, it will have to be closed and a new one set up,i have warned them they may get a couple of calls to do this.

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th ** Good luck tonight everyone. Sorry I can't be there for leg 1 as I'm out for the day for bank holiday and going to a gig this evening. I'll be there for leg 2, so don't use up all the banter tonight :)