** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

*** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final 1st June ***

Aidymac

We're Back! Another PL Exclusive for the PL Poker Mob! Huge thanks to >Grosvenor Poker for giving us another fantastic league! If you haven't got an account already, please Download Grosvenor Poker Here! Here are all the details: You can now Register in the Lobby under Tournaments > Punters Lounge Structure Buy-in £5 + £0.50 Chips 2,500 Blinds 10 minutes starting at 25/50 Password funtime1 These will run on the following dates and times: Monday May 4th 8pm (UK time) Monday May 11th 8pm (UK time) Monday May 18th 8pm (UK time) Monday May 25th 8pm (UK time) Freeroll Grand Final Monday June 1st at 8pm. 4 weekly winners qualify automatically plus the top 6 lucky losers via the league (best 3 scores from 4 count). If you win more than 1 leg, the number of entrants in the final will be reduced. Eligibility Criteria To be a member of Punters Lounge and posted your Grosvenor Poker alias on this thread. Prizes 1st £220 25/25 seat 2nd £110 Goliath Seat 3rd £110 Goliath Seat Download Grosvenor Poker Here! League Table zxuuzn.jpg

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ***** Grosvenor Poker May League - £440 Added Value - Final on June 1st *****

surely you should get feedback on what day most players can play an pick a day and go with the majority I cant play Monday nights and would love to play but work commitments mean I cant ' date=', sure great for Grosvenor to do this but I miss all 4 legs ,,[/quote'] we cant please everyone,sorry,but mondays have always been the best night for poker for PL players, if we did a different night someone else would say the same thing,a decision was made by the poker mods and once again sorry it doesnt suit you.

Re: ***** Grosvenor Poker May League - £440 Added Value - Final on June 1st *****

surely you should get feedback on what day most players can play an pick a day and go with the majority I cant play Monday nights and would love to play but work commitments mean I cant ' date=', sure great for Grosvenor to do this but I miss all 4 legs ,,[/quote'] We can't please everyone unfortunately. The day it should be played on was discussed and Monday is the most suitable overall. The good news is in June we should have a 2nd league if things go to plan, so I'll make sure you get sorted there.

We can't please everyone unfortunately. The day it should be played on was discussed and Monday is the most suitable overall. The good news is in June we should have a 2nd league if things go to plan, so I'll make sure you get sorted there.
cheers its just that if they could allow u to play on mobile or tablet then I could work round it ,, I play there and would love to support the league but alas its not meant to be,,

cheers its just that if they could allow u to play on mobile or tablet then I could work round it ,, I play there and would love to support the league but alas its not meant to be,,
Sorry Nemo, as the guys have said, we had to kick this off with what we thought would be the best possible turnout. If successful we'll then look to switch things around a bit to try to accomodate as many different members as possible. Your loyalty/support is never questioned, always a great supporter of the forum & it's sponsors mate :ok, bear with us, hopefully more opportunities in coming months as Aidy's indicated :ok I think ipoker is still developing their mobile platform, only a couple of skins have trialled unofficial versions with varied success. I know it is definately being worked on by Playtech (owner of ipoker). Might not be possible just yet, but I will check and get back to you.

Re: ***** Grosvenor Poker May League - £440 Added Value - Final on June 1st ***** I can make the first 2 legs (on holiday for the 3rd/4th and back for the final, so I'll have to try win seat in the final early on!). My alias on Grosvenor is ouchThatHurts. ..oops in fact wow I can only make the 2nd leg :( One chance to win my way to final, I like a challenge.

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final on June 1st

I don't know if I'll be able to use the live seats, can I transfer them to another player? I'd like to support the league by playing them.
Certainly mate, if you won we could get them transferred for you. Would appreciate if you took part, many thanks.

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final on June 1st if i can ask a favour of you all,it would be great if you have Facebook or Twitter,or even blogs etc, get this out there as the more people we can get involved the better it will be for the future,and better prizes in the long run. cheers all and run good Al