** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

*** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final 1st June ***

Aidymac

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - Final on June 1st

thought you were part of the UK
They'd lynch you for saying that over here :D Apart from the account being locked, I did read on here that this is for UK only? That would rule me out anyway but I was initially able to register. 0800 numbers dont work here.

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th ** Dear David Username: dasboot Thank you for your email regarding the verification of your account. Please be assured that we have now been able to successfully complete the relevant security checks. As such, your account has been updated accordingly and is now available for use. Your understanding is greatly appreciated and if you have any other queries or concerns then please, do not hesitate to get in touch. Yet it's still locked an the phone number for calls outside of UK doesnt work. Why no live chat?????

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th ** so frustrating, have you tried uninstalling and then installing again,some members had to do that earlier

Dear David Username: dasboot Thank you for your email regarding the verification of your account. Please be assured that we have now been able to successfully complete the relevant security checks. As such, your account has been updated accordingly and is now available for use. Your understanding is greatly appreciated and if you have any other queries or concerns then please, do not hesitate to get in touch. Yet it's still locked an the phone number for calls outside of UK doesnt work. Why no live chat?????

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th ** Let it be known that I folded the small blind and let Heniek keep his 50 chip big blind... one time ;) There are also GUKPT & 25/25 Series satellites running most nights on Grosvenor Poker if anyone wants to multi-table anytime. Entry from £3.30(rebuy) or £11(freezeout), usual Grosvenor tourneys, not exclusive to us.

Re: *** Grosvenor Poker League starts 4th May - £440 Added Value - 1st Leg May 4th ** Apols to those on my table, connection problem proving terminal, can't get back in. Good luck guys/girls :ok Thanks for waiting, great PL etiquette shown once again, much appreciated & sry for slowing game down :(