Sign in to follow this  
Renniks

Online Betting Abroad?

Hi all I am off to Lanzarote next week, going from a Google search it states that you can't bet online in Spain! Does anyone else bet online whilst abroad? Great Forum Cheers Lee

Re: Online Betting Abroad? Hi all, when I went to Lanzarote all was fine! next question, I am off to Marmaris in August, anyone used online there? Thanks for the help Ren

Re: Online Betting Abroad? As Billy Hills said above, the best solution is to set up a VPN. If you are using a laptop this is fine and you wont have problems. For using a mobile phone I havent found anything better than Hola as gbettle stated. From my experiences when I first started to bet after the European laws changed, it is much easier to bet this way if you are going to travel/holiday a lot. Me personally, I spend a lot of my time between Europe and England depending on where the Shopkeeper sends me ;)

Re: Online Betting Abroad? Just go to hola.org , can use on phone or chrome browser , just install and it lets you decide what country you want to do it from , it's good for Netflix as well as American Netflix has more choice :) plus its free :)

Re: Online Betting Abroad? Think it costs after a 7 day free trial on Apple products. Free on Android and Its an App which you can download from iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/il/app/hola-privacy-vpn/id903869356?mt=8

Hola is free for private (non-commercial) use. The only exception is Hola VPN on iOS which costs $4.99 (monthly) or $44.99 (annual) due to Apple's restrictions.

Re: Online Betting Abroad? Sorry didn't notice a reply , assume you've used it , I'm just back from hols and worked for me , didn't realise it charged for ios I'm using android but on laptop as well