** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur > Sunday April 19th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur > Sunday April 19th 3pts Tottenham to beat Newcastle 7/5 BetVictor I still can’t see Newcastle going down but they need another win to be absolutely sure they stay up. Their problem is there looks to be a real lack of leadership on show both on the pitch and with the management and that is a concern. Tottenham looked poor last week but I don’t think they will need to be much to win this one so they are worth chancing against a bang out of form and average looking Newcastle side. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/newcastle-vs-tottenham-betting-spurs-can-revive-faltering-european-hopes

Re: Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur > Sunday April 19th

Tottenham are crap plus 10. Cost me against Burley' date=' Aston Villa. They have got nothing to play for where as Newcastle have but are poor as well.[/quote'] Yeah I agree with this. They were disinterested against Burnley and I expect the same against Newcastle. have started to become reliant on Kane. I'm reasonably happy though if we do not secure Europa league football.

Re: Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur > Sunday April 19th There should be a lot of boos for Newcastle tomorrow. Fans doing the boycott and also unhappy with the clueless manager. Should be more of a home game for Spurs rather than Newcastle.

Re: Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur > Sunday April 19th Newcastle vs Tottenham – Win for Tottenham @ 2.34 Marathonbet Newcastle United are sitting now 13th in the table. Their recent form is yet disastrous. If this continues, the Magpies may even be fighting for their survival. The home victory over Aston Villa on the 28th of February was their last till now. Then, the Magpies lost to Manchester United, Everton, Arsenal, Sunderland and on the last matchday against Liverpool. What’s even worse – in all these five games the Newcastle players managed to score only a single goal, while they conceded 9. Tottenham Hotspur are a little bit short of breath. Still a few weeks ago the Spurs fight shoulder to shoulder with Arsenal and Manchester United for the top four. Now, the London side from White Hart Lane lose 12 points to the Gunners and 11 to the Red Devils. The top four and Champions League are slowly moving away. Tottenham may not be sure of European competition at all.