** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Indian Premier League 2015

kevshat

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Sunday previews: 4pts Kolkata Knight Riders to beat Rajasthan Royals 4/5 Betway Rajasthan have been underrated in this IPL so far but they’re not being underrated here. Even at odds against I’m not taking them though. Kolkata have a side which suits the lower and slower conditions at Eden Gardens perfectly and I expect them to come through here. Even if Sunil Narine isn’t good to go his impact on this IPL has been minimal so that isn’t a big loss so KKR are the ones for me here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/kolkata-knight-riders-vs-rajasthan-royals-betting-defending-champions-can-get-back-to-winning-ways 4pts Delhi vs Bangalore - Over 15.5 sixes 5/6 Coral I think this will be a high scoring match. We’ve seen on this ground already in this tournament how accessible the boundaries are and by and large I think both sides better with the bat than they are with the ball. There are some massive hitters of a cricket ball on show in this match so the 15.5 sixes line looks within reach. It has been covered in two of the first three games on this ground this season and can be again. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/delhi-daredevils-vs-royal-challengers-bangalore-betting-big-hits-can-flow-again-in-delhi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 SRH Vs MI Hyderabad Highest opening partnership 4/5 Bet365 Warner and Dhawan have looked a solid opening pair this season, they know the onus is on them to lay a platform for the side, Mumbai on the other hand have tinkered with their opening combination, Simmons hasn't looked great, Parthiv Patel always gives you a chance too. Mumbai have conceded the most runs in the powerplay overs too, should bode well for the sunrisers here.

Re: Indian Premier League 2015

Rajasthan VS Punjab Over 11.5 Total 6's @ 5/6 Stan James This match has the potential to be a belter, big hitting batsmen on both sides, I'd be hopeful of at least 12 maximums with the likes of Rahane, Watson, Hooda, Smith and Faulkner for the Royals and Sehwag, Saha, Bailey and the due Maxwell and Miller/Perera. RR are in form and batting well as they made a mockery chasing down CSK's 156, KXIP always go hard with the bat too.
SRH Vs MI Hyderabad Highest opening partnership 4/5 Bet365 Warner and Dhawan have looked a solid opening pair this season, they know the onus is on them to lay a platform for the side, Mumbai on the other hand have tinkered with their opening combination, Simmons hasn't looked great, Parthiv Patel always gives you a chance too. Mumbai have conceded the most runs in the powerplay overs too, should bode well for the sunrisers here.
:cigar

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Top work Wongy :ok Monday preview: 4pts Sunrisers Hyderabad to beat Kings XI Punjab 5/4 Boylesports The value has to be with the Sunrisers in this match. Defeats like the Kings XI took in the previous game take a bit of getting over and there are clearly concerns over their batting line up because it keeps changing every game. Sunrisers were poor with the bat against Mumbai but they’ve enough options to cover that and move on again and so at odds against I’ll take them to bounce back with a win. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/kings-xi-punjab-vs-sunrisers-hyderabad-betting-sunrisers-can-bounce-back-in-style

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 KXIP Vs SRH Punjab most match 6's @ 10/11 Think this could be a close game, both sides struggled with the bat last time out but even if Maxwell is still left out think Punjab can score the most 6's, Vijay, Sehwag, Saha, Marsh, Miller, Bailey/Maxwell/Perera all capable 6 hitters, Wary naturally of Warner going ballistic but other than Dhawan, the likes of Ohja, Rahul and Bopara have been hit and miss, so for me the % call are Punjab.

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 I am doing really poorly with ipl this season. I havelost a bag full of money £1k. I do think it fix because nothing goes to planand is so unpredictable. Firstly how does sunrises lose against Mumbai crapbowlers. How does Kolkata not chase 100 in 12 over againstsunrises with full 10 wickets. I have even betted on Rajasthan royal who where undeaftedand they lost in the super over where it took over 40mins to start where they fixingthe over?. Then they lose to royal challenge banglore. From now I am onlybetting on Chennai super kings as they are looking like the team to beat anddon't normally lose twice in a row.

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Tuesday preview: 4pts D.Smith's Performance Pts - 27&Over 5/6 Bet365 One man having a good IPL season so far is Dwayne Smith. In six matches so far his lowest score with the bat is 26 which is very consistent form for this format of the game. That leads me to think his 27pt performance line is well within reach. Even if he does have a rare failure with the bat he is an absolute gun fielder who can take catches at any time so this line looks too low to me. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/chennai-super-kings-vs-kolkata-knight-riders-betting-dwayne-smith-can-shine-for-chennai

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Wednesday preview: 4pts Bangalore vs Rajasthan - Over 47.5 boundaries 5/6 William Hill Bangalore already have one win over Rajasthan and you would think they will get another here unless someone in this Rajasthan batting line up does something special but on this ground that can’t be ruled out. The best bet in the match for me is the boundaries. We know the boundaries here are tiny and there is some crazy hitters of a cricket ball on show so I’m fully expecting another high scoring Bangalore classic. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/royal-challengers-bangalore-vs-rajasthan-royals-betting-high-scoring-match-in-store-for-us-here

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Thursday preview: 4pts Kolkata Knight Riders to beat Chennai Super Kings 11/8 Skybet Given that Kolkata should have beaten Chennai on Tuesday they have to be value to beat them here in their own conditions. Ashwin will be a big loss for Chennai as he allows their top order to play with freedom knowing they have someone like him coming in at eight and that is without thinking about his four overs with the ball. Kolkata have Narine and maybe Morkel to come back in so I’ll side with them here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/kolkata-knight-riders-vs-chennai-super-kings-betting-defending-champions-look-for-instant-revenge

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Friday early preview: 4pts Delhi Daredevils to beat Kings XI Punjab 6/5 Stan James Delhi have already beaten the Kings XI once this season and they have to be good value to do it again. They had a right rotten show with the bat in their last match but I’m confident enough there is plenty of experience in their ranks to avoid a repeat. More importantly they have enough batsmen in good form to avoid a repeat unlike the Kings XI whose batting woes seem to be getting worse. That’s not good for a side who rely on their batting so it is Delhi for me here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/delhi-daredevils-vs-kings-xi-punjab-betting-friday-opener-can-follow-a-familiar-pattern

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Friday later preview: 4pts Mumbai Indians to beat Rajasthan Royals 19/20 Unibet These two are starting to go in opposite directions with their form and momentum can be everything in this format of the game. That is on the side of the Mumbai Indians as is home advantage so I like them here. They have made the necessary adjustments to their side and are starting to build up a head of steam whereas Rajasthan are beginning to look all over the shop so it’s the hosts for me here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/mumbai-indians-vs-rajasthan-royals-betting-royals-look-to-arrest-slide-in-mumbai

I can't agree with this at all. They failed miserably to chase 135 two days ago' date=' so what hope do they have if Chennai post their normal score in the 180-210 region?[/quote'] maybe you should get over your loss,just because they lose against them one game doesnt mean they will lose every game,big difference playing at home dont you think?

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 I dont think thats the case..RR still looks a strong side compare to MI . Rr has just lost 1 match convincingly ,other than that they had a super ower match and 2 abandoned matches..whereas MI still needs to find momentum with there batting. RR has team whereas MI have individual players

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 The great thing about the IPL is that no two sides use the same ground for home matches ;). Saturday previews: 4pts Bangalore vs Kolkata - Over 12.5 sixes 10/11 Paddy Power Kolkata showed on Thursday that they can go with the best in this tournament. Their batting finally delivered and that bodes well both for them in this match and the potential number of sixes in it. We know Bangalore will hit a stack of sixes. It is what they do but with Uthappa back in form and the likes of Yadav, Pathan, Russell and ten Doeschate backing him up we’re sure to see plenty of sixes here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/royal-challengers-bangalore-vs-kolkata-knight-riders-betting-kolkata-return-to-scene-of-2014-win 3pts Sunrisers Hyderabad to beat Chennai Super Kings 7/4 Betway The Sunrisers look overpriced to me here. This Hyderabad ground is being used for the first time this season so I expect the wicket to be really good. This isn’t a wicket that suits the spinners anyway. Generally wickets here go to the seamers so you’ve got to think the Sunrisers are suited by that with the likes of Boult and both Kumar’s in their line up. If you take Nehra away from the Super Kings they rely a lot on their spinners so conditions could dictate the home side win this. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/sunrisers-hyderabad-vs-chennai-super-kings-betting-hyderabad-return-home-looking-for-big-win

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Sunday previews: 4pts Mumbai Indians to beat Kings XI Punjab 11/10 Skybet There’s no way I can back the Kings XI with the way they are batting but I certainly can’t back them at odds on. Mumbai aren’t the best side going around but they have some momentum now and a number of match winners who are all in good form. If there were a couple of players in form for the Kings XI I might think twice but there isn’t so Mumbai look a routine call here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/kings-xi-punjab-vs-mumbai-indians-betting-kings-xi-look-to-rediscover-their-form 4pts Delhi Daredevils to beat Rajasthan Royals 13/10 Betway This is another new home ground for the Rajasthan Royals so that advantage might have left them before the match begins and with that in mind I’m happy to take Delhi here. Delhi should have won the reverse fixture between these two but Rajasthan got home with a boundary off the final ball in a classic but Delhi have got stronger since then and Rajasthan are playing nowhere near as well. At these odds it is Delhi for me. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/rajasthan-royals-vs-delhi-daredevils-betting-top-four-sides-collide-in-mumbai

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Monday previews: 4pts Chennai Super Kings to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore 4/5 Stan James Chennai may have lost their last two matches but I’m going to side with them here. They are a pretty formidable unit on their home ground and I truly believe that this wicket is suited to their attack. Their two defeats have come on the road and I don’t think they are the same side on the road without Ashwin in their side so I’m prepared to give them those defeats a retain faith in them. Bangalore are heavily reliant on Mitchell Starc with the ball and while he is always a danger the wicket suits bowlers who can change their pace and that isn’t his strength. If he doesn’t go well Bangalore could concede a big score and even with all their batting power this wicket might be too tough for them to chase a big total down on so I’m with the home side in this one. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/chennai-super-kings-vs-royal-challengers-bangalore-betting-powerful-sides-collide-in-chennai 4pts Kolkata Knight Riders to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad 8/11 Stan James I think this will be a really intriguing game. There is no doubt that the wickets at Eden Gardens this season have offered more pace and bounce and I can understand why. Against most opponents that will be a good thing for the Knight Riders but it might just play into the hands of the Sunrisers in this match with the quality of their seam attack so it is a risky strategy. That said they have a decent attack of their own and much more batting depth than the Sunrisers so I still expect them to come through. It may be that this match gets played on a wicket that has been used before to combat the strength of the Sunrisers but however it is played out and whichever wicket it is on I think the home side have enough options to get the job done in this match. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/kolkata-knight-riders-vs-sunrisers-hyderabad-betting-top-four-spot-up-for-grabs-in-kolkata

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 totally agree.. thre runrate was around 10 uptill 11th over then after 1st wicket they just played stupid. as if theve never played .. Rohit himself was looking a fool .. as if he dosent know how to bat.. must have been 210 easily... with all those wickets in hand and very good hitters...

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Tuesday preview: 4pts Mumbai Indians to beat Delhi Daredevils 3/4 Boylesports Delhi are just struggling to find the right balance at the minute and so I like Mumbai in this match. It took them a while to stumble on the right team but now that they have they are reaping the rewards for it. They have won their last three matches and like they so often do they are building up momentum at just the right time. Delhi have been in a win-loss-win-loss run for a while now and although they are due to win if that run continues I think they are up against it here especially with their attack suddenly taking a bit of a beating. With the likes of McClenaghan and Malinga bowling well now I think the home side have the edge in this one. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/mumbai-indians-vs-delhi-daredevils-betting-last-chance-saloon-for-two-of-the-strugglers

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Wednesday preview: 4pts Bangalore Most 6s vs Kings XI 10/11 Stan James One bet I do like is for Bangalore to hit the most sixes. It stands to reason that they are favourites in this market with Gayle, de Villiers, Kohli and Karthik in their side. Those four will ensure they always hit sixes but since Starc has returned to the side they have conceded 5, 10, 5, 1 and 3 as sixes totals. Combine that with the Kings XI who haven’t hit more than three sixes in any of their last four matches and remembering that there isn’t a single top order player in form for the visitors then the 10/11 on Bangalore bashing the most sixes looks more than generous in this one. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/royal-challengers-bangalore-vs-kings-xi-punjab-betting-bangalore-look-to-cement-top-four-spot

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 That's how I like my winners - nice and easy! :cigar Thursday previews: 4pts Rajasthan Royals to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad 8/11 Stan James 1pt M.Henriques Top Sunrisers Batsman 7/1 Ladbrokes If the Sunrisers get their bowling attack right they could cause problems here but I’m not sure they have the batting depth at the minute to win the match. Rajasthan bat a long way down and have players for every stage of the innings and with that it is no surprise they are near the top of the table. Sunrisers seem to be struggling once sides get through their top three and they’ve not really had time to solve the problem so I’m going to go with the home side to continue their excellent season and win this match but I think Moises Henriques is worth a small bet to top score for the Sunrisers too after hitting 41 and 30 in two of his last three knocks. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/rajasthan-royals-vs-sunrisers-hyderabad-betting-royals-have-an-eye-on-top-spot-in-mumbai 4pts Kolkata vs Delhi - Over 12.5 sixes 5/6 Coral I think we are going to see a few sixes in this match. I fancy this one will be played away from the middle of the square given how much cricket has been played here and both sides have a number of players who enjoy clearing the ropes. Sixes totals at Eden Gardens this season have totalled 18, 15, 12 and 9 and I expect us to get back to the higher number here. The last game against the Sunrisers saw Umesh Yadav tear the Sunrisers top order apart so I think that nine was an anomaly rather than the norm so if there is a short boundary we can expect it to be peppered in a match which has more than 12.5 sixes in it. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/kolkata-knight-riders-vs-delhi-daredevils-betting-eden-gardens-stages-a-big-game-for-both-sides

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Friday preview: 5pts Chennai vs Mumbai - Under 15.5 sixes 8/11 Coral I expect Chennai to win this match. No Lasith Malinga for the visitors is a really big loss and Mumbai aren’t blessed with bowling depth as we have seen early on in this tournament. Chennai have a wonderful record at home so I expect them to come through but there is no value in backing them. Instead the value lies on a very high looking sixes line which is 15.5. One of the previous five matches has covered that but the other four haven’t got close and with the square in Chennai tiring I’m not expecting to see too many sixes in this match either so it is under for me in this one. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/chennai-super-kings-vs-mumbai-indians-betting-super-kings-have-the-chance-to-seal-playoff-spot

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Saturday previews: 4pts Kolkata vs Kings XI - Under 40.5 boundaries 5/6 William Hill It is hard to envisage Kolkata not winning this match and this is one such occasion in a T20 where a 4/7 shot could be value but I don’t like having my hard earned on at short prices in this format so I’ll take advantage of the Punjab side’s weakness with the bat in another direction. That direction is on the boundaries line. It is set at 40.5 which looks a touch on the high side anyway given that the wicket in Kolkata appears to be slowing up and starting to turn considerably but when you factor in Kings XI’s recent batting ‘efforts’ are 95/9, 130/9, 118/8, 149/7 and 88 they might not contribute many boundaries to the total so I’m going under that line. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/kolkata-knight-riders-vs-kings-xi-punjab-betting-kings-xi-s-struggles-look-set-to-continue 4pts Sunrisers Hyderabad to beat Delhi Daredevils 3/4 Betway It is interesting that Delhi are playing this match in Raipur because they don’t have the greatest seam options and this wicket looks likely to suit the seamers. If we measure up the seam attacks then this could be a no contest. Even if we ignore Steyn and Boult for the Sunrisers they still have Praveen Kumar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ishant Sharma, Moises Henriques and Ravi Bopara. That is great depth and Delhi can’t cope with that. The Daredevils probably boast a better batting depth but all too often these T20 matches are won by the bowlers, especially the big matches and for these two matches don’t come any bigger so I’m with the Sunrisers in this one. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/delhi-daredevils-vs-hyderabad-sunrisers-betting-top-four-spot-in-the-spotlight-in-raipur

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Sunday previews: 4pts Mumbai vs Bangalore - Over 14.5 sixes 8/11 Coral One bet I do like though is for there to be more than 14.5 sixes. This isn’t a big ground and there is usually plenty of pace in the wicket and both top orders are fearsome hitters of a cricket ball. There are players down the order for Mumbai who belt it a long way but if Gayle gets going for Mumbai then he could reduce this total to nothing very quickly so I’m happy to take the overs here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/mumbai-indians-vs-royal-challengers-bangalore-betting-top-four-spot-up-for-grabs-in-mumbai 4pts Chennai vs Rajasthan - Under 12.5 sixes 5/6 Coral I took under what was a pretty high sixes line in the last match on this ground and although the line isn’t as high for this one I do still think it is high enough to go under again. There were 14 sixes in that previous match although Chennai bowled an inexperienced spinner in the 19th over of the run chase and he went for four of those sixes. Lightning won’t strike twice where that is concerned and with only one other match of the six on this ground this season containing double figures for sixes hit I think 12.5 is still a shade on the big side. Both sides rely heavily on their top three and don’t have middle orders in the greatest form so there is plenty to think there won’t be many sixes here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/chennai-super-kings-vs-rajasthan-royals-betting-top-spot-to-be-grabbed-in-chennai

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Monday preview: 4pts Sunrisers vs Kings XI - Under 13.5 sixes 5/6 Coral One bet which does offer value as far as I’m concerned is the sixes. The highest sixes line for this match is 13.5 but that looks a little high to me. There was a fairly high scoring game in the last match on this ground and yet that only yielded 11 sixes and there aren’t that many huge hitters in this match to suggest we’re definitely going to get a load here. When we factor in the size of the ground as well there is enough on our side to be looking at the unders in this market. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/sunrisers-hyderabad-vs-kings-xi-punjab-betting-all-eyes-on-the-sunrisers-in-this-clash

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Tuesday preview: 4pts Delhi Daredevils to beat Chennai Super Kings 19/10 Unibet We will get a clearer picture of how strong Chennai’s chances for the title are in this match. I say that because they are going to have to win two matches on the road in the playoffs and to date they’ve only won two out of five away matches in this season’s IPL. They have a bowling attack designed to suit the sluggish Chennai wicket but when they go to wickets with some pace and a bit of carry like this one they have struggled. They have conceded 183/7, 157/2, 154/8, 169/3 and 192/7 on the road this season so they clearly aren’t as comfortable on the road. When these two sides met in Chennai at the start of the season Delhi should have won but went down by a run so in more familiar conditions to the Daredevils the home side look good value to reverse that outcome here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/delhi-daredevils-vs-chennai-super-kings-betting-chennai-look-to-seal-top-two-spot-in-raipur

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Wednesday preview: 3pts Kings XI vs Bangalore - Highest individual score - Over 70 11/8 Stan James You would think Bangalore would win this match but I still have no faith in them to chase down anything like a decent total so I won’t be backing them. We’re seeing some big scores in the IPL now though and I think there is plenty to be optimistic about to think that we’ll see another here. Bangalore have had centurions in their last two matches while both innings contained an 80 odd in Kings XI’s last match. Lendl Simmons scored 71 in the last match here so I like the odds against on the highest score being over 70 here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/kings-xi-punjab-vs-royal-challengers-bangalore-betting-bangalore-look-to-move-up-to-second

Tuesday preview: 4pts Delhi Daredevils to beat Chennai Super Kings 19/10 Unibet We will get a clearer picture of how strong Chennai’s chances for the title are in this match. I say that because they are going to have to win two matches on the road in the playoffs and to date they’ve only won two out of five away matches in this season’s IPL. They have a bowling attack designed to suit the sluggish Chennai wicket but when they go to wickets with some pace and a bit of carry like this one they have struggled. They have conceded 183/7, 157/2, 154/8, 169/3 and 192/7 on the road this season so they clearly aren’t as comfortable on the road. When these two sides met in Chennai at the start of the season Delhi should have won but went down by a run so in more familiar conditions to the Daredevils the home side look good value to reverse that outcome here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/delhi-daredevils-vs-chennai-super-kings-betting-chennai-look-to-seal-top-two-spot-in-raipur
Good call kev was leaning delhi but had niggling doubts,i read your post and you pursuaded me :)

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Thursday preview: 4pts Kolkata Knight Riders to beat Mumbai Indians Evs Coral This should be a really good match between two form sides who have some of the best Indian players in the tournament at their disposal. Both sides have plenty to play for in this match which should add to the quality and the drama but I just like the defending champions. They chased down a daunting total with ease against Mumbai on the opening night of the tournament and they have the attack to defend a total as well should they need to. Andre Russell and Sunil Narine are match winners with the bat and ball respectively and they can be the difference. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/mumbai-indians-vs-kolkata-knight-riders-betting-the-stakes-are-high-for-both-in-mumbai

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Friday preview: 4pts Sunrisers Hyderabad to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore 7/5 Betway On what we’ve seen from Bangalore you would have to say they are favourites for this match just on the reputation of their top three. Underneath them they have a soft underbelly and there isn’t a whole lot in their bowling attack apart from Mitchell Starc. Sunrisers have a much deeper bowling attack and many more batsmen in decent nick and capable of contributing the sort of innings that are needed in this match so I quite like the home side in this one. A concern would be what happens if David Warner fails but Moises Henriques and Eoin Morgan have shown their form recently which has to be a positive. With that in mind I’ll go with the hosts here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/sunrisers-hyderabad-vs-royal-challengers-bangalore-betting-race-for-the-playoffs-to-take-another-twist