** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Indian Premier League 2015

kevshat

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Saturday previews: 3pts Kings XI Punjab to beat Chennai Super Kings 7/4 Bet365 You can make an easy case for the sixes line being a bit high here but this just has the feel of a match where one man can go potty and bring that line down to a manageable total pretty quickly so I’ll focus on the match itself and I fancy the Punjab to win this at a decent price. They had a really good record against Chennai last season and they are showing signs of getting back to that level with the bat which is their key weapon. I’ve said for a couple of games that Chennai aren’t the same side away from their home environment and that rang true in Delhi earlier in the week. At the prices the Kings XI are the call here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/kings-xi-punjab-vs-chennai-super-kings-betting-chennai-look-to-secure-top-spot-in-mohali 4pts Kolkata Knight Riders to beat Rajasthan Royals 4/5 Boylesports 4/5 shots might not be the order of the day at this stage of the season but I do think Kolkata are a good one here. Rajasthan have simply collapsed in a heap and their middle order has been well and truly found out and there doesn’t appear to be a combination they can find to alter that. The Knight Riders threw their last game away but to be fair there was some good bowling in the last couple of overs which I don’t see Rajasthan producing here. Kolkata look better with the bat and the ball and even at odds on have to be the pick here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/rajasthan-royals-vs-kolkata-knight-riders-betting-playoff-place-is-at-stake-in-mumbai

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Sunday previews: 5pts Bangalore vs Delhi - Over 13.5 sixes 8/11 Coral Bangalore are the side with the momentum going into this match but we saw Delhi knock off Chennai in the week so I can’t back the home side at the prices, especially with this ground being so hard to defend. Instead I’ll take the sixes line on. We saw the power at the disposal of the Bangalore top order in their last match but Delhi have enough throughout their batting line up to suggest they will contribute to the total as well. Wherever they play on the square this is a small ground and the boundaries are always in play. Neither bowling attack is great so I fully expect to see more than 13.5 sixes here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/royal-challengers-bangalore-vs-delhi-daredevils-betting-bangalore-aim-for-top-two-spot 4pts Sunrisers Hyderabad to beat Mumbai Indians Evs Paddy Power Everything is on the line in this match. One side will progress to the playoffs on Wednesday and the other will be heading off to wherever their next commitments are with their season over. Both sides are in really good form but I’m surprised that the Sunrisers are the outsiders in this match. Although they have been more competitive on the road this season I still have my doubts about the Mumbai Indians away from the Wankhede. Sunrisers lost their last match against Bangalore but you’re not going to come out on the right side of a six over slog against Gayle and co too often so we shouldn’t hold that against them. They’ve looked good on this ground though and can finish Mumbai off here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/sunrisers-hyderabad-vs-mumbai-indians-betting-straight-knockout-for-both-sides-in-hyderabad

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 i like mumbai to win tuesdays game against csk i just have'nt been watchin the same csk this year,they seem sloppy and careless,i like the mumbai team surprisingly and think they have gelled well,they flopped at the start of the tourney but have come back with a bang and are defo the form team and form wins games,6/5 for mumbai is a good price in a game i expected to be 10/11 each side.

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Qualifier preview: 4pts Mumbai Indians to beat Chennai Super Kings 5/4 Boylesports I can’t get away from Chennai’s record on the road this season and this is effectively an away game even though it was meant to be on neutral turf because it just so happens the ground is Mumbai’s home ground. One of Chennai’s away wins came on this ground but everything about that match was a little weird not least Mumbai sending Harbhajan in at 5 as they sought a first win of the season. They are a lot more settled in their plans now and Brendon McCullum’s absence for them gives Mumbai a real advantage team news wise. Mumbai have all the momentum they need going into this match and they can make the final at the first time of asking. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/chennai-super-kings-vs-mumbai-indians-betting-the-playoffs-begin-with-the-qualifier-in-mumbai

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Eliminator preview: 4pts Bangalore Highest 1st 6 overs 4/5 Ladbrokes Instead I like Bangalore to win the first six overs. It isn’t just that they’ll have Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers swinging away in that time but they will have Mitchell Starc bowling a couple of overs in that spell too. I would imagine Kohli will open up with a spinner as well so Rajasthan may make a slow start which I don’t see Bangalore doing so the 4/5 on them leading through six looks very acceptable to me. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/royal-challengers-bangalore-vs-rajasthan-royals-betting-do-or-die-for-these-two-in-pune

Re: Indian Premier League 2015

Who edits the full previews down to shortened previews? Recently the previews have often been edited at a point that doesn't really make sense.
That's why there's a link to the full preview... Are you unable to click on a link or?

Eliminator preview: 4pts Bangalore Highest 1st 6 overs 4/5 Ladbrokes Instead I like Bangalore to win the first six overs. It isn’t just that they’ll have Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers swinging away in that time but they will have Mitchell Starc bowling a couple of overs in that spell too. I would imagine Kohli will open up with a spinner as well so Rajasthan may make a slow start which I don’t see Bangalore doing so the 4/5 on them leading through six looks very acceptable to me. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/royal-challengers-bangalore-vs-rajasthan-royals-betting-do-or-die-for-these-two-in-pune
good call kev was made to sweat for it though :)

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 Cheers mate :ok. Certainly were :eek. Semi-final preview: 4pts Chennai Super Kings to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore Evs Stan James It is Indian captains present and future up against each other in this match and I’m going to side with the home hero Dhoni and his Chennai team. Bangalore looked so nervous at the start of the eliminator and with even more on the line here you would have to think they might be the same here too. Chennai have played in a number of big matches so I don’t see that being a problem for them. They had to go into Mumbai’s back yard on Tuesday and that was always unlikely to end well for them but this time they are much more at home and that advantage could be the ultimate difference here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/chennai-super-kings-vs-royal-challengers-bangalore-betting-spot-in-the-final-at-stake-in-ranchi

Re: Indian Premier League 2015 A lot tighter than it should've been for sure :eek Final preview: 4pts Mumbai Indians to beat Chennai Super Kings 6/5 Stan James Personally I think this final has been priced the wrong way around. I would have Mumbai favourites. Their batting order has delivered as a collective unit a lot more than Chennai’s has and in Lasith Malinga and Mitch McClenaghan they probably have the two form bowlers of the match too. Chennai’s have the individuals to do something special but the big players for Mumbai are all in good form and it can be them who reclaim this title. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/mumbai-indians-vs-chennai-super-kings-betting-trophy-is-on-the-line-in-kolkata

A lot tighter than it should've been for sure :eek Final preview: 4pts Mumbai Indians to beat Chennai Super Kings 6/5 Stan James Personally I think this final has been priced the wrong way around. I would have Mumbai favourites. Their batting order has delivered as a collective unit a lot more than Chennai’s has and in Lasith Malinga and Mitch McClenaghan they probably have the two form bowlers of the match too. Chennai’s have the individuals to do something special but the big players for Mumbai are all in good form and it can be them who reclaim this title. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/mumbai-indians-vs-chennai-super-kings-betting-trophy-is-on-the-line-in-kolkata
couldnt agree more on this one just seen prices and 6/5 for mumbai is a must,as i said before form wins games and at the moment mumbai are firing better than they have in a long time,this year csk will have to settle for runner up im afraid,although they have the batting power we just havent seen it.