** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Betway Premier League Darts 2015 - Judgement Night

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 2 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]van Gerwen, M v Wade, J (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Taylor, P v Chisnall, D (19:40 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bunting, S v Huybrechts, K (20:20 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lewis, A v Wright, P (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderson, G v van Barneveld, R (21:40 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Betway Premier League Darts 2015 - Judgement Night Week 9 previews: 4pts M.van Gerwen (-2.5 legs) to beat J.Wade 5/6 Bet365 Michael van Gerwen has won 10 of the last 11 meetings between these two and you’ve got to think he is a good thing to win this one too. He is just playing darts nobody else is capable of matching right now. If Wade was on absolute fire and clinically hitting every double he looks at then he might be able to pressure MVG into mistakes but Wade isn’t doing that which leads me to think this will be another comfortable win for the Dutchman. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-wade-betting-james-wade-is-in-for-a-tough-night-in-manchester 4pts P.Taylor vs D.Chisnall - Over 10.5 legs 8/11 Skybet Dave Chisnall won his first two matches against Phil Taylor and while things have gone a little sour for him since with 17 defeats in 20 he has at least run him close in a major final. Taylor doesn’t look completely settled to me at the minute and while I would still expect him to win this match Chisnall doesn’t really have a lot to lose so can put pressure on the great one. I fancy there might be more mileage in this than is expected. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-chisnall-betting-lengthy-battle-ahead-in-manchester 3pts K.Huybrechts to beat S.Bunting 8/5 Spreadex I think this could be the tightest match of the night. It is certainly the hardest one to bet on because Bunting’s priority is likely to be two legs rather than winning so the value here could be on Huybrechts. He has no qualifying formulas to worry about so he can just focus on playing good darts and letting everything flow as it normally would. He’s worth chancing here in my opinion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bunting-vs-huybrechts-betting-huybrechts-can-free-up-now-he-s-been-eliminated 4pts A.Lewis vs P.Wright - Over 11.5 legs 5/4 Skybet I think the sheer nature of what is on the line here will make this a close match. Lewis has to win so you’d think he will be all out to produce a good performance and Wright just needs a draw so he’ll be giving it all for the entire match too so I wouldn’t be surprised if this one gets as far as a deciding leg. It might even turn out a draw but I’ll go over 11.5 legs here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-wright-betting-battle-to-survive-can-go-all-the-way 3pts R.Barneveld to beat G.Anderson 10/3 Betfred I actually think Barneveld is worth a chance here. He has a good record over Gary Anderson and that doesn’t necessarily surprise me because he has the scoring power to keep up with the Scot and generally when someone does that it puts enough pressure on Anderson that he starts going awry on the doubles and when that kicks in you know you’ve got him where you want him. With the necessity of a result here Barneveld could just be a shade big at 10/3. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-barneveld-betting-defending-champion-can-keep-himself-alive

Re: Betway Premier League Darts 2015 - Judgement Night i have to say great tipping again, both Barnie and especially Hybrechts should have won their matches. I gamble a lot on darts and read a lot of blogs/tips etc but have to say u and Steve davies are by far the best tippers. Its a shame you dont do a write up for the european tour games.