Announcements
** September Nap's Competition Result: 1st Boulder5111, 2nd Craig Bluenose, 3rd Barnsley Chop, 4th Zilzalian KO Cup: Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners: Waggy**
**September Poker League Result : 1st Kevsul £75, 2nd Gemic £45, 3rd Barry John £30**

UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday June 14th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 14 June 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Estonia v San Marino (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.07[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]36[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.47 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liechtenstein v Moldova (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.83 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Russia v Austria (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.03 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Slovenia v England (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.91 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ukraine v Luxembourg (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.09[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]41[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.10 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Belarus v Spain (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.39[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.94 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lithuania v Switzerland (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.04 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Slovakia v FYR Macedonia (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.77 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sweden v Montenegro (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
  • 2 months later...

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday June 14th Estonia v San Marino Difficult to know whether these odds will go up or down - they were 1.22 yesterday - but they can't be any real justification for San Marino being 1.4 not to score surely!? They haven't scored away for 31 matches now in all comps going back to 2003! It's an old favourite of mine but admittedly this is one of the more risky games to play it in. That being said Estonia are pretty decent at home, they only lost 1-0 at home to England, and beat Slovenia 1-0 in this qualifying campaign, they beat Finland 2-0 away the other night at a big price. The concern is that they don't have the quality to control possession for long periods, San Marino will likely have more attacking possession than they usually enjoy and will probably have a few chances. The away game finished 0-0, which was San Marino's best result in years but as I said Estonia have traditionally performed better at home. This bet also wins if it finishes 0-0 again which is a possibility unlike most games involving San Marino, expect 2-0. Away Team Highest Scoring Half - Tie - 1.4 - bet365 - 20 Points

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday June 14th 4pts England to beat Slovenia 10/11 William Hill However they play it I like England here. This England side might not be dazzling everyone with amazing football and samba style but they are starting to prove difficult to beat and I think they will have enough to get the job done here. The match against Ireland didn’t take anything out of them and with the likes of Rooney, Sterling, Walcott et al in the side I expect England to pick up another group win here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/slovenia-vs-england-betting-roy-hodgson-s-men-look-to-maintain-100-record 4pts Austria-Draw double chance Evs Bet365 Austria have been really impressive in this group so far and I expect them to finish this group well too. They are well managed and have a good blend of youth and experience and I think they can get a result from this match. It wasn’t so long ago that Austria ran Brazil close and that is pretty decent form. They are proving hard to break down and they have a goal in them as well so as far as I’m concerned the value in this match lies with the visitors to get a result of some sort. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/russia-vs-austria-betting-russia-face-a-big-test-of-their-qualifying-credentials 4pts Spain to win to nil Evs Betway Bookmakers don’t see a Spanish slip up here and I don’t see one either. Clearly this isn’t the Spanish team of four years ago but it doesn’t need to be to come through this match unscathed. Belarus are a very limited side who in terms of this qualifying campaign are going nowhere so Spain should win this and win it comfortably. I’m aware it has been a long season though so there is no need to push Belarus to the sword at the end of a long year with tired legs running through their squad so rather than messing around with handicaps I’ll happily take the even money that Spain win to nil like the did in the reverse fixture. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/belarus-vs-spain-betting-spanish-need-to-avoid-a-slip-up-in-borisov 3pts Sweden to win by 1 goal 23/10 Stan James Sweden haven’t been fantastic in this group but they have been hard to beat and when you are hard to beat and you have an Ibrahimovic in your side then you always have a chance of winning games of football. I think Sweden will win this match but I’m not convinced they are going to run away with it given Montenegro’s recent results. Group leaders Austria only beat Montenegro by the odd goal and that’s exactly what I see Sweden doing in this match. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/sweden-vs-montenegro-betting-sweden-look-to-keep-up-the-heat-on-austria-and-russia

Hi everyone! In Russia says Yarmolenko will score today for Ukraine. Odds = 2 in Bet365 but about 1.4 in Marathon (I can't understand how could it be). It seems to me there will be easy game for Ukraine because Luxemburg isn't good away. I don't know much about this game but want to share this info.

Slovakia vs Macedonia New coach for the Macedonians and this will be his first qualifier. He is well honored and famous as player, but rather unknown quality as a coach. He did work with the Serbian national team prior to taking this job. My guess is at least more conservative type of play in comparison to what the former coach Gjurovski advocated. 4-5-1 it is to be expected. Central defender Shikov and striker Kostovski are out. Both were likely to start. Lots of young blood has been infused in the squad in the last year or more and there is some talent at present. With a change of scenery at the coaching position there is too much unknown and so I'd suggest against betting Slovakia to win to nil. There is the margin of likely possibility though and an upset tonight is very unlikely. Slovakia are perfect so far, this match can well confirm their presence in the EC. A curious factoid, Slovakia is the nation with the biggest goal difference in h2h matches against Macedonia, 12 to be exact. reverse fixture ended 0-2 in Skopje. Convincing first half display after which the visitors saw the game out. Line is at -1.25 ~ 1.85 , worth taking. medium stakes (1-1.5%).