** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday June 12th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 12 June 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kazakhstan v Turkey (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Andorra v Cyprus (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.27[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bosnia-Herzegovina v Israel (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Croatia v Italy (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.47[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Iceland v Czech Republic (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.94[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Latvia v Netherlands (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Malta v Bulgaria (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Norway v Azerbaijan (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wales v Belgium (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.82[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 months later...

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday June 12th Malta-Bulgaria 2(-1EH) @ 2.05 with bwin I think we will cover even a bigger handicap but I won’t be betting on it.According to the press we are showing some improvement and honestly the departure of Penev could affect us in a positive way.He is a great motivator but cannot bring anything else on the table so he cannot be a wise choice in a long term.Petev is a totally different animal.He built Ludogorets to what they are now and he is the man responsible for their success.He is a young and talented coach and I think he can do miracles with our team.Obviously we have only theoretical chances of going through but the players are determined to give their best and a few debutants who have been called in will give their best to prove themselves ready for the big football.We will be without our 1st and 2nd choice Gks(Mihaylov and Stoyanov) but it really shouldn’t be a big deal though because I really expect us to be on the front foot attacking from the beginning.Petev really enjoys when his team posses the ball,controlling the game.I think we will be the team leading the tempo and we should score an early goal in order to make our life easier.We were very poor at home against them but I fully expect us to bounce back after this draw.Actually,this is a perfect opportunity to us as punters to earn some cash because bookies have been overrating Malta or shall i say underrating us after the draw in Sofia but we really are not that bad and should cover the -1 margin.That suits me perfectly because I know that the atmosphere in the team is different now and we will go there to score as many as possible.Another missing player will be Milanov(CSKA Moscow) but I think he won’t be missed that much because we have players on that position who can replace him as well.Personally I think it’s a question of how many we can score but while I doubt it will be a blow out I think we can score 3 on Friday.GL!

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday June 12th 4pts Turkey (-1) to beat Kazakhstan 6/5 Paddy Power Kazakhstan have already shipped 13 goals in five matches in this group and have conceded at least three in each of their last four matches in it and the way Turkey took care of Bulgaria on Monday night suggests that the home side’s defence is going to be severely tested again here. The question for me is whether Turkey will win to nil or not. That’s not a bet I like to take with away sides so I’ll take Turkey on the handicap instead. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/kazakhstan-vs-turkey-betting-turkey-look-to-catch-up-the-leaders-in-group-a 3pts Wales vs Belgium - Draw 13/5 BetVictor I’m expecting a tight match here. Although they are at home and potentially duty bound to go on the offensive I’m sure if you offered Wales a draw in this match they would snatch your hands off while Marc Wilmots has already highlighted that Belgium have some comfortable matches to fall back on if they don’t win this match so it may be that they are not seeing the win as everything here. The last two matches between these two have been draws and given the state of the group table the hat trick of stalemates could well be completed here. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/wales-vs-belgium-betting-wales-face-one-of-their-biggest-ever-nights

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday June 12th Odds are really high now for us to win(1.55 with bet365).I really think it's a reflection of our performance against Turkey but we shouldn't be too harsh on them because of that defeat.The 1st half was very evenly matched and i thought the game have had 0:0 written all over it but at HT Petev made a rotation replacing defender for defender and this sub seemed like put them back which saw as defending deeply and after the 1st goal they didn't know how to hit back.Today it will be much different with us on the front foot.I read that Malta have 3-4 regular starters out but a key man is back in the team so i think they might be significantly weakened.I really think we should not be priced that high and i am recommending for those who haven't taken us to win on any sort of handicap to bet on clear AW with high stakes.Personally,i still expect us to cover the handicap.GL!

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday June 12th Euro 2016 Qualifying: Kazakhstan - Turkey I am not keen on the qualifying criteria in general as there are too few must win , or dare no lose games. at least early on, but one or two sections are starting to look interesting and Group A is certainly one of those. Czech Republic and Iceland both have 12 points and Netherlands are trailing with seven, followed by Turkey with five. Even making the playoffs via third place is going to be a tall order for Turkey, they will need to really go on a roll and/or someone to slip up badly and cannot afford anything less than three points today. They have a very good record against Kazakhstan winning all five meetings, by a combined 18-2, including the earlier group meeting 3-1 in Istanbul, the two countries are close, as Turkey were the first state to recognize the independence of Kazakhstan and I suspect they might not put up too much resistance today. This is a massive game for Turkey and they have found a little form , following up that win with a 1-1 draw agaisnt the Netherlands in Amsterdam where they were denied all three points by a late, late equaliser and coming into this game with a confidence boosting 4-0 demolition of Bulgaria four days ago. Hosts have not scored in three and have conceded seven in their last two home starts, I cannot see beyond the away win and think they will find a second to take the pressure off. I favour both to score and Turkey to win by two or more, which has been the outcome in three of Kazakhstan's last four group games , 1-3, 1-4, 2-4 something like that (they are priced @ 15.0/ 29.0/76.0 respectively) , but I will keep things simple and opt for Turkey -1.25 ball 2.11 asian line/Sportmarket. If you wanted to hold off for a better quote, or to "get on", only one of the 13 goals that the hosts have conceded in their last four starts have come inside the opening 21 minutes, but four have come between the 21st-33rd mins, so don't leave it too long !

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday June 12th Andorra vs Cyprus I watched the match in Cyprus. We won very easily 5-0. Andorra is weak like nobody else I rate Andorra as a Spain 6th division team All of our main players are available. However, players are bored and unmotivated. Andorra pitch is in a very BAD condition. I expect a boring game, and probably a narrow away win My top selection for this mug game is UNDER 2.5 GOALS @1.95 offered by tipico ciao!

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday June 12th I'll start by making a case for Norway. Watched them in the last friendly against Sweden, they played positive, created opportunities and were the slightly better team on the night afaik. Unlucky to score. The kid Odegaard provided a very enjoyable display, he'll be pivotal tonight. On the other flank Elyounoosi was rested and involved as a sub. Norway are 3rd atm in the group, with the 1st and 2nd playing amongst each other. Excellent opportunity to close the gap, as they have home advantage and a weak visitor. Remember, it is the 6th round of a total of 10. Odds are probably sub-par, can't make an educated guess unfortunately. I have the option though of a home win and Norway to score at least two @ 1.6 which I find tempting, similar combo style market should be available at the eu bookies. This is in an accumulator with Bulgaria, per Simeon's advice. He's local and provided good info above. Watched Bulgaria in their last friendly against Turkey and were unlucky not to lead at half-time. Lastly, I'd add the btts on Iceland- Czech Rep. It should be a thrilling contest, iceland are perfect at home so far , i expect them to be tested. Their only loss so far comes from a visit in Prague. Visitors will be even more motivated as time progresses, being outside of the Euro finals for many years now. They don't play as calculating as one would expect away from home though. There should be opportunities on both sides. As a whole this is a dreadful approach to betting, but micro stakes and having a go outside your portfolio is what is suggested. Norway and Bulgaria to win and score at least two goals, Iceland vs Czech Rep. - BTTS ~ 5.77 @ local, should be similar @ eu bookies

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday June 12th

f****n norway i hope they don't qualify to euro
For sure they are out. They disappoint a lot tonight againts Azerbaijan,some chances missed in the end by Hovland who hit the post by head, odds for their victory was so low.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday June 12th

Wheres Berbatov when you need him' date='that penalty was a shocker.[/quote'] Berbatov quit playing for the national team 4-5 years ago and we still cannot find a decent player to replace him.Personally i like Galabinov but Petev does not play him much.