** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Juventus v AS Monaco > Tuesday April 14th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Juventus v AS Monaco (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Juventus v AS Monaco > Tuesday April 14th 4pts Under 2.25 goals 1.77 BetVictor I’ve a feeling this will be a cagey first leg. The weekend defeat to Parma might strangely have made Juventus a little nervous because they know they’re not unbeatable while Monaco love to sit back and soak up pressure before pouncing on the counter attack so this could get very tactical and chess like at times. With that in mind I’m not expecting an avalanche of goals. If this tie does open up it may not be under next week so I’ll go for a low scorer here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/juventus-vs-monaco-betting-first-leg-can-play-out-as-a-tight-affair

Re: Juventus v AS Monaco > Tuesday April 14th Juventus vs Monaco I find it very hard to convince myself that this will be a OVER goals match. 1) I believe Juventus has a number of injuries/doubts 2) Monaco has been defensive throughout this season My side here offers UNDER 2.5 @ 1.50, though not high but acceptable for me.

Re: Juventus v AS Monaco > Tuesday April 14th Juventus v Monaco Juventus: Pirlo (15/3 m), Barzagli (4/0 d) (both doubtful), Pogba (22/7 m, 2nd top scorer), Asamoah (6/0 m), Caceres (10/1 d), Romulo (2/0 m) Monaco: Toulalan (26/0 m), R. Carvalho (19/0 d) (both doubtful), L. Traoré (6/1 f), Bakayoko (10/0 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Juventus v AS Monaco > Tuesday April 14th I cannot imagine having a different bet than under 2.5.As i see it,Juve are the better side BUT they will hope to have Pirlo available for tonight who is a massive doubt and with Pogba certainly out with a harmstring injury they could lack creativeness.Against them,they will have a team,led by experienced forwarder,great wingers,decent midfielders and rock solid defence.I think this is the perfect combination for us tonight.The fact that Juve are at home doens't mean that they will go all out to attack because they saw what happened to Arsenal despite being at home in the first leg.I will be having two bets on this game: the 1st one is under 2.5 @ 1.53 and Juve to win & under 2.5 @ 2.75 all with bet365.gL!

Re: Juventus v AS Monaco > Tuesday April 14th Juventus – Monaco – Juventus To Win + Total Under 2.5 at 2.83 @ Marathonbet Juventus FC are one of the best clubs worldwide and it shows in their dominance of the Italian Serie A. Having only lost 2 home matches all season, Juve certainly know how to win, and they have been doing so for a few years now. The absence of Paul Pogba could press Juventus to play more defensive. But, with 3 straight home victories, expect them to still manage a shutout here considering they have accumulated a fine 11 clean sheets over 22 Home games in all competitions. Monaco are coming off an absolute stunning upset of English favorite Arsenal to advance to this round of UCL play. They just barely held on in the end via aggregate as their fortitude proved just deadly enough to succeed. The key to surviving was the stunning 1st leg away win at Arsenal that saw them down their hosts 3-1. Despite their 1st leg road explosion on Arsenal, expect a defensive approach from the visitors tonight.

Re: Juventus v AS Monaco > Tuesday April 14th Under 2,5 is becoming a public bet and soon - if not already, it will totally loose it's value as the odds will drop. I have found an interesting bet on one of my favorite bookies - Marathonbet. Under 1,5 goals in both halves priced at EVEN odds. ?Both halves under 1,5 goals @ 2.00 Marathonbet

Re: Juventus v AS Monaco > Tuesday April 14th Those odds on HW for a CL quarter-final game are at least funny. Juventus this Saturday played the worst game the had in the whole season and today will be without Pogba and Caseres. Monaco will try to score to have the advantage of an away goal, but without taking many risks. Worth backing them with an AH. Monaco +1 AH @ 1.94 Marathonbet

Re: Juventus v AS Monaco > Tuesday April 14th Juventus @1.53 with bet365 Juve to win to nil @2.00 with bet365 Small bet on Vidal 1st scorer Juve 2-0 @23.00 with bet365 Not the best odds at this stage of the CL but there's a serious gulf in class between these sides. We saw in the 2nd leg more or less the true Monaco, they just happened to be deadly in the 1st leg capitalizing on every Arsenal mistake. Juve are a team that rarely make mistakes however. They will have a strong lineup for this one, Pirlo will be missed because this type of game where Juve will need his final ball or a free kick to breakdown Monaco, still Tevez is excellent as well in this regard. Pogba is a big loss but they will still have Vidal, Marchisio and Pereyra in the middle not to mention Tevez and Morata up top is still very formidable. I wouldn't read too much into the Parma match, the Scudetto is basically won and players were certainly saving themselves for tonight. I don't see Juve giving Monaco the space to run at them, and without that I can't see Monaco breaking down Juve at all and as we saw vs Arsenal, Monaco struggle to bunker vs teams as well.

Re: Juventus v AS Monaco > Tuesday April 14th

I cannot imagine having a different bet than under 2.5.As i see it' date=Juve are the better side BUT they will hope to have Pirlo available for tonight who is a massive doubt and with Pogba certainly out with a harmstring injury they could lack creativeness.Against them,they will have a team,led by experienced forwarder,great wingers,decent midfielders and rock solid defence.I think this is the perfect combination for us tonight.The fact that Juve are at home doens't mean that they will go all out to attack because they saw what happened to Arsenal despite being at home in the first leg.I will be having two bets on this game: the 1st one is under 2.5 @ 1.53 and Juve to win & under 2.5 @ 2.75 all with bet365.gL!
1:0 :hope