** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLS 21.03.2015 - 22.03.2015

clubgowi

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 21 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New England Revolution v Montreal Impact (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.84[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Colorado Rapids v New York City FC (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Philadelphia Union v FC Dallas (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Orlando City v Vancouver Whitecaps (23:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 22 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sporting Kansas City v Portland Timbers (00:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.82[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Los Angeles Galaxy v Houston Dynamo (02:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.48[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New York Red Bulls v DC United (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.99[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.11[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]San Jose Earthquakes v Chicago Fire (23:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.54[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: MLS 21.03.2015 - 22.03.2015 LA Galaxy- Houston Dynamo I want to try and preview this game without saying too much ! We have a long Spring/Summer to discuss these MLS team and I want to keep a lot of thoughts, which are anyway still being formed, to myself for the time being. Galaxy have won three of the last four MLS Cup's and will almost certainly again be the team to beat in the Western Conference, although they will have to do without Landon Donovan and Steven Gerrard will not join for some time. However, they have hit the ground running with four points from two starts and seem unlikely to be too far off the pace by the time Stevie G hits LA . Owen Coyle the former Burnley, Bolton, Wigan boss have taken charge of Houston , replacing clubgowi favourite Dominic Kinnear who enjoyed almost constant success in his eight years in charge, but who has moved on to a new challenge at San Jose Earthquakes and we will definitely be discussing that in the next week or two. Coyle has big boots to fill and a lot of work to do, he has made shoring up a a backline which shipped 58 goals last season (0.5 pg more than in 2013) a priority and his defense has looked solid through pre season and the only goal given up in two MLS starts came via an individual error. Hard to see them as big scorers at the other end of the pitch, but their 4-5-1 formation looks promising and should be ideally suited to playing on the road. Dynamo are a new "Western " team moving Conference in the MLS shake up, but have played Galaxy a lot in recent years and enjoyed plenty of success here, taking them + 1 ball as we can today would have only lost twice in ten visits and made a profit in five. The visitors look solid in all areas and whilst there is plenty of work to be done, they should be far tighter defensively and Coyle has done a good job in very short time in that respect. If they can find a goal in any game they are going to be very tough to beat and for the time being, I am happy betting them against any MLS team at odds against quotes with a full goal handicap start. 1.25 units Houston Dynamo + 1 ball 2.29 asian line/Sportmarket.

Re: MLS 21.03.2015 - 22.03.2015 MLS is a minefield this weekend with all the international absences so make sure you take that into consideration before betting based on form/results. Nothing really jumping out at me but Toronto's projected backline worries me and with Bradley and Altidore away, the altitude, and RSL's home form, they could be ripe for a big loss. 1.75 odds (b365) for straight RSL win looks pretty good. Only concern is that Giovinco has a huge game and keeps toronto in it but I don't think it's that likely.

Re: MLS 21.03.2015 - 22.03.2015 I like Columbus @ 2.2 max on two bookies, 2.1 on most is still a bit of value. I know NYRB are a tricky opponent and they looked very convincing in the 2-0 home win against DC United, but Columbus is the team alongside Dallas FC that impressed me the most so far. I enjoy their possession style, defence looked tight and they did not have trouble in creating goal scoring chances. I think they could be a surprise in this MLS and will be particularly difficult to beat at home due to the their organization and control playing style.