Announcements
*** York Ebor Competition: Well done to 1st daveg, 2nd glavintobuy & 3rd Donnyflyer ***
** August Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd ian309, 3rd Manc **
** August Naps Competition Result: 1st Zidane123, 2nd Adamross, 3rd Wanderlust, 4th Rainbow. KO Cup Winner: Peter York, Most Winners: Alastair **

Liverpool v Manchester United > Sunday March 22nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Manchester United (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Manchester United > Sunday March 22nd Traditional rivalry should produce a great game. However, United come into the game on the back of a terrific performance against Tottenham. They are up against the most in form team in the league. Neither team can really afford to lose it, and a win would simply be massive. Man CIty, struggling and looking over their shoulders at United, Liverpool and Arsenal, could easily miss out on champions league football next season (Pelligrini surely sacked as well). A formation that finally worked for van Gaal. Does he have the belief to stick with it ! My feeling is that he will go cautious, and United will play their poor brand of away football. United's away form is very suspect. Hard to beat but they exhibit some crazy stats. They are the only team in the premier league that has not won a 1st half away in 11 starts. They have scored just 3 1st half goals in 11 away games. Only Hull have scored fewer (2). Frankly that's ridiculous and unacceptable for a 'TOP' European team. Real Madrid and Chelsea have scored 11 1st half away goals each, in 11 games. United are miles off the pace here. Overcautious, and too conservative ! DOn't see a goal fest here, but both teams have enough firepower to get on the scoresheet. BTTS is odds of 1.73 various for 2 units. I like the 1-1 exact score at odds of 6.5 for 1 unit

Re: Liverpool v Manchester United > Sunday March 22nd Since the Premier League began in 1995, in 31 meetings, there have been only 2 draws between the teams. I will have to stick my head out and say Liverpool to win this game. Both teams will go for the win, especially Liverpool, to avenge the 0-3 defeat earlier this season. They are also the more consistent team since Rogers changed to a back 3 formation.

Re: Liverpool v Manchester United > Sunday March 22nd 4pts Liverpool to beat Man Utd 6/5 William Hill Liverpool have been making good strides since Christmas and while United finally looked good last weekend they need to show that in a couple more games before I’m convinced about them. Liverpool are always at their best when they play on the front foot and they will certainly do that here because they’re the ones who need to win this match. The home side have plenty of momentum behind them and I think they can eek out a huge victory in terms of their Champions League hopes here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-man-utd-betting-liverpool-can-pick-up-important-win-on-sunday

Re: Liverpool v Manchester United > Sunday March 22nd Liverpool's Premier League form after 1 January last season: 15 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss Liverpool's Premier League form after 1 January this season: 9 wins, 2 draws, 0 loss I think it's ridiculous to bet against Liverpool at the moment. They seem unstoppable. Also United have been very average away from home this season, only winning 4 times. Liverpool have won 5 of the last seven matches against United at Anfield, drawing once and losing 2-1 through a first half sending off.

Re: Liverpool v Manchester United > Sunday March 22nd I think Liverpool will win this match.In great form,playing nice football and more or less at full strength.Even their loss the last time they met away from home,Liverpool while out of form and riddled with injuries had many shots at goal and were up against De Gea who was amazing that day.Man Utd's win last week made them look better than they are,imo.Spurs defending was shocking and made them look good.Ive seen too many poor performances from Utd to have confidence in them.Liverpool are looking better as the season gets serious,i think they will win.Bet 365 5/4.