** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Conference 14th March

Darran

Re: Conference 14th March Sorrinto the game relaxed while they have lot of pressure should be tough game to call I think best bet is both teams to score ads only just got back from few days down in Torquay little one and Mrs get few days holiday and I got go to the match torquay were poor by the way seems be lot of unrest down there wouldn't put anyone off backing Nuneaton. Our game against grimsby is a strange one for first time in years we got nothing really play for at this stage of season which is nice and grimsby in good form desperate for the points. We willgo int

Re: Conference 14th March Haven't had much time to look over things this week but at a glance, I'm liking the look of Forest Green at a shade under evens, Alfreton at 3 and tempted to ride the Eastleigh wave again at 2.62. Nuneaton I'm not so convinced by since they just never win a game convincingly - their last 4 wins at home (and in total) have all been by a single goal margin, and I just don't have the belief in a team who have only scored ONE home goal in the last five. This is against a Torquay side who, although on an indifferent run, have still managed to score in 7 of their last 10 away. Nuneaton simply have no source of goals, and the only times they HAVE managed a home goal in the last 10 has been against some of the league's worst defences: Welling, Telford, Chester and Southport. I think this game will most likely be a 1-1 or 0-0 draw. Now, to Forest Green. Unfortunately in my preoccupation with both Cheltenham and illness this week I have missed the Evens+ price on the home side, who I now consider my most confident bet of the weekend. I dislike odds-on prices but I think there is still some value present here - Forest Green are the division's form team, going 11 games unbeaten and scoring freely in the process, particularly at home. Braintree meanwhile have been mediocre away from home all season, and in particular have struggled against some of the division's better sides, scoring only ONCE away to all top 6 sides this season. It is also worth noting that they have lost 7 of their last 10 away, and only Welling, Alfreton and Nuneaton have lost more matches on their travels. Forest, fresh from an emphatic 3-1 victory away to the Conference's best goal-scoring side in Barnet, also have key man James Norwood back and available for selection on Saturday. Selection: Forest Green - 4pts - 19/20 - William Hill I feel there is a little value to be had in Eastleigh again at 2.62, while I also like Alfreton the more I think about them at 3. Reasoning for both and stakes will soon be up. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Re: Conference 14th March I was looking at that game but given Dover's away form, I would have wanted the odds to be around 2/1+ to represent any value. They are slightly underpriced imo since I feel the game could go either way, with both teams getting on the scoresheet

Re: Conference 14th March

the kiddy assistant manager mark Creighton accused his players of downing tools for the season and threatened to get rid of some of them after the Eastleigh defeat' date='i was looking at dover but they haven't been that good lately have they?[/quote'] There was a big gamble on Dover last weekend against Lincoln which was odd given both were in awful form. Given Lincoln won it is hard to fancy Dover at the moment. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum

Re: Conference 14th March Macclesfield are over priced yet again against a Gateshead side who flatter to deceive. I am also going to back Nuneaton as they have more to play for than Torquay and look a touch of value Best bet will be on other thread. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum