** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Betway Premier League Darts 2015 - Week 6

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 12 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bunting, S v Chisnall, D (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]van Barneveld, R v Wade, J (19:40 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Taylor, P v van Gerwen, M (20:20 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderson, G v Lewis, A (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.52[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.78[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Huybrechts, K v Wright, P (21:40 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.78[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Betway Premier League Darts 2015 - Week 6 Week 6 previews: 4pts D.Chisnall to beat S.Bunting Evs Ladbrokes Bunting got the better of Chisnall at the weekend but I fancy the tables to be turned here despite Bunting’s recent dominance of their meetings. Chisnall couldn’t hit a cow’s backside with a banjo double wise in the first half a dozen legs on Saturday but from 6-0 down he only lost 9-6 so if he can pin the doubles better here he has every chance. We saw that Bunting can still throw the odd shocking match and given how well Chisnall has gone in this he has to be value to get revenge for the weekend. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bunting-vs-chisnall-betting-dave-chisnall-can-get-revenge-for-minehead-misery 3pts R.Barneveld to beat J.Wade 21/10 Unibet I’m prepared to give Barneveld a go here. I didn’t think he did a lot wrong last week and nearly sneaked a draw against a Kim Huybrechts who was sensational. Wade averaged close on 105 last week but Taylor’s quality was much of the reason for that. In the two previous weeks he never averaged 95 so with Barneveld’s play much better than his results I think he’s worth the risk here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-wade-betting-raymond-barneveld-looks-good-value-to-take-care-of-wade 3pts P.Taylor to beat M.van Gerwen 9/5 Unibet MVGs only win over Taylor in a proper match since the start of 2014 was on the opening night of the Premier League last year when Taylor was all over the place with new darts and really struggling. The Dutchman did win a World Cup game against the Power but I’m not sure a best of seven is all that relevant. If we exclude that World Cup game Taylor has won their last five meetings including given van Gerwen a mighty good beating in the final of the Matchplay. He looks to have worked out how to deal with MVG and with him a rare underdog here the Power might just silence the green machine again here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-van-gerwen-betting-taylor-can-prevail-in-the-battle-of-the-world-s-top-two 4pts G.Anderson to beat A.Lewis 11/10 Betfred Gary Anderson has won the last six matches between these two and I think this one is all about him too. If he pins the doubles he wins as far as I can see. Lewis doesn’t have a good record in this tournament and apart from that opening week demolition of Barneveld that trend has continued this season. He hasn’t won in four matches and hasn’t averaged above 98.32 in that time. You’d think he’ll need more than that here but even that might not be enough. I’ll back Anderson here because he’ll be smarting from the doubles he missed at the weekend and will ensure that isn’t repeated. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-lewis-betting-anderson-s-dominance-of-lewis-set-to-continue-in-nottingham 4pts P.Wright to beat K.Huybrechts 5/4 William Hill Stop the press! Peter Wright looks to have settled on a set of darts and would you believe it he actually looks really good with them! I expect to see Wright pull away from the drop zone in the coming weeks and that can begin here. Huybrechts has been good over the last couple of weeks of this event but I’ve a feeling we’re going to see some fireworks from Wright after three tough fixtures and he’s my pick here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/huybrechts-vs-wright-betting-peter-wright-can-triumph-in-basement-battle