** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2.Bundesliga > March 6th - 9th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 6 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Nürnberg v 1. FC Heidenheim (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Erzgebirge Aue v FC Ingolstadt 04 (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.04[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fortuna Düsseldorf v VfL Bochum (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Braunschweig v FC St. Pauli (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfR Aalen v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.56[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 8 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Union Berlin v 1. FC Kaiserslautern (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FSV Frankfurt v SV Darmstadt 98 (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.94[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]TSV 1860 München v SV Sandhausen (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 9 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Karlsruher SC v RB Leipzig (19:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 2.Bundesliga > March 6th - 9th Today we can made a small bet on Nurnberg. Nurnberg are in good Form after Winter Break and if they want to take Place 3 at the end of the season they now must win such games specially at home. Lost after Winter Break against in Form Frankfurt and then 2 win´s against Union Berlin and Dusseldorf. I saw the last match last week at home against Karlsruhe and it end´s with a Draw BUT Nurnberg deserved a win. Playing nice offensive Football, creating some good Chances. Even they didnt score not enough, so Karlsruhe made the goal to a draw. Heidenheim are now total out of form. Lost last 5 in 6 Games and didn´t win scine 28th November. After a great start, they are now sinking in the Table. For me this is nothing special, Heidenheim was at the beginning of the season underrated from all other Clubs. And Karlsruhe and Heidenheim are playing most away games with the same tactic, different between these two teams is that Heidenheim didn´t have the quality from Karlsruhe. So think Nurnberg has learned after last weeks game and think they can create a lot of chances today. Only the fact that Nurnberg are missing Schoepf (suspended), Mendler, Gebhart and Evseev and loosing the first game against Heidenheim made me to take 2 stake points lower. If Schoepf on Nurnberg side can be playing i had to take 4/10 but he is suspended. So if Nurnberg want back in Bundesliga they will must hold there good Form now and must win this game. Nurnberg @ 2.00 3/10 WillHill

Re: 2.Bundesliga > March 6th - 9th

Today we can made a small bet on Nurnberg. Nurnberg are in good Form after Winter Break and if they want to take Place 3 at the end of the season they now must win such games specially at home. Lost after Winter Break against in Form Frankfurt and then 2 win´s against Union Berlin and Dusseldorf. I saw the last match last week at home against Karlsruhe and it end´s with a Draw BUT Nurnberg deserved a win. Playing nice offensive Football, creating some good Chances. Even they didnt score not enough, so Karlsruhe made the goal to a draw. Heidenheim are now total out of form. Lost last 5 in 6 Games and didn´t win scine 28th November. After a great start, they are now sinking in the Table. For me this is nothing special, Heidenheim was at the beginning of the season underrated from all other Clubs. And Karlsruhe and Heidenheim are playing most away games with the same tactic, different between these two teams is that Heidenheim didn´t have the quality from Karlsruhe. So think Nurnberg has learned after last weeks game and think they can create a lot of chances today. Only the fact that Nurnberg are missing Schoepf (suspended), Mendler, Gebhart and Evseev and loosing the first game against Heidenheim made me to take 2 stake points lower. If Schoepf on Nurnberg side can be playing i had to take 4/10 but he is suspended. So if Nurnberg want back in Bundesliga they will must hold there good Form now and must win this game. Nurnberg @ 2.00 3/10 WillHill
FT 0:1 @saimon76: Sorry read your post to late because i was @work. If i had must place a bet so i would have take Over 2.5 which was right, but didn´t take a bet here.

Re: 2.Bundesliga > March 6th - 9th No matter Neubs... just seen the stats for Norimberga and it was a total assault by Home team, 25 shot out of the targets... i would like to see a recap of the game if i can found it, just to understand what's happening in the game, i spend 2 stake on them and lost !!! keep up the good wors, it Always pay off