** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Betway Premier League Darts 2015 - Week 5

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 5 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]van Barneveld, R v Huybrechts, K (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wade, J v Taylor, P (19:40 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.67[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lewis, A v Bunting, S (20:20 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wright, P v van Gerwen, M (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chisnall, D v Anderson, G (21:40 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Betway Premier League Darts 2015 - Week 5 Week 5 previews: 4pts K.Huybrechts to beat R.Barneveld (DNB) 5/4 William Hill Amazingly these two have played six times through the years and Huybrechts has won on all six occasions. Admittedly three of those have gone to a deciding leg and another was 10-8 but records like that are the sort of thing that get inside Barneveld’s head which isn’t good. A positive for Barney would be that he won last week but he tried hard to let that one go too so he’s still not convincing. Huybrechts was brilliant in defeat last week and with a bit of confidence behind him if there is a winner here it can be him. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-huybrechts-betting-kim-huybrechts-can-edge-out-barneveld-again 4pts J.Wade vs P.Taylor - Under 4.5 180s 11/10 BetVictor Wade against Taylor matches are often good to watch because Wade is one of few who truly believes he can compete with Taylor so this should be fairly competitive and they’ve had some great matches down the years. I’m not sure we’ll see many 180s here though. Wade has hit just four in four matches so far and Taylor isn’t much better off at seven in his four matches so all the signs are we won’t see five from them here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wade-vs-taylor-betting-180s-may-be-few-and-far-between-when-these-two-meet 4pts A.Lewis vs S.Bunting - Over 6.5 180s Evs Skybet I’m expecting a decent game here because both play to a similar rhythm and both are very heavy scorers when on song. Lewis has hit 16 180s in this tournament so far while Bunting had seven in the two matches he has played well in so I’m expecting to see plenty more 180s here in a match which could be closer than the odds suggest if the real Bunting comes to the party. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-bunting-betting-two-heavy-scorers-can-deliver-plenty-of-180s 4pts P.Wright vs M.van Gerwen - Over 10.5 legs 5/6 Skybet Wright has shown enough in the last two weeks to signal that he can keep this closer than the odds suggest and given that he throws first he only has to be reasonably solid to make it to four legs. On the flip side he would have to break van Gerwen’s throw twice to stop the Dutchman getting to four legs so I quite like over 10.5 legs here. They went the distance in both meetings in this tournament last year despite the needle so 11 legs is more than possible here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wright-vs-van-gerwen-betting-this-one-can-be-closer-than-the-odds-suggest 4pts D.Chisnall Over 3.5 180s 10/11 Spreadex I don’t think the world champion will have this all his own way. Dave Chisnall has shown plenty of battling qualities in the last six months or so, so this will be a tricky assignment for Anderson. He may still some through it but I wouldn’t stake my house on it. Chisnall finally found his scoring boots last week and I’m going to back him to keep them on for this match and if he does then 3.5 180s is well within his range. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chisnall-vs-anderson-betting-chisnall-can-hammer-in-the-180s-to-challenge-anderson